Non-Key Tweets | Page 814 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
Has it been decided if this guy is actually connected at all or just out here guessing…..he’s been all over my twitter feed lately

Just another twitterati...

" 35 Years Radio/TV || Hundreds of Men's and Women's Clients at #NCAA, #NAIA & #NJCAA levels || #McDAA, #FWAA and #USBWA All-American Voter || "

He could have some secondary sources but who knows?

Reaction Score
If the media with a big ESPN hand...desires to separate CFB and have three primary conferences....I could see folding the ACC teams into SEC, B1G, Big Twelve. (I have no idea about remaining Pac teams...but Oregon, Stanford, Washington have value and S leaves them out.)

Very long shot...

The ACC GOR does have the phrasing that the schools allocate their media rights to the ACC only for the purpose of fulfilling the requirements of the ESPN contract....If most teams are found a home, there is no remaining ACC to sue ESPN for breach of contract.

Reaction Score
Has it been decided if this guy is actually connected at all or just out here guessing…..he’s been all over my twitter feed lately
He's worse than MH V3. He just crap makes up. MH is at least an aggregator of rumors.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
He's worse than MH V3. He just crap makes up. MH is at least an aggregator of rumors.
Weighing Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

CL82

Reaction Score
ACC schools just extended their commissioner so they can break up. Makes sense.
Yeah, I was fully expecting them to fire their commissioner and start having yard sales for the respective athletic programs.

Reaction Score
We can joke, but a company I worked for once hired an HR director and after like a week or two on the job was responsible for basically firing everyone as the company was being shut down, so I'll bet that sort of thing happens more often than we think.
I’ve seen it happen a couple of times. It’s contract work basically. It pays well.

CL82

Reaction Score
We can joke, but a company I worked for once hired an HR director and after like a week or two on the job was responsible for basically firing everyone as the company was being shut down, so I'll bet that sort of thing happens more often than we think.
My wife got hired at a company and part of her job, initially, was to review manager level performance. I she would go down to HR and ask for peoples files as a part of that process. She wasn’t there specifically to get rid of people, but there were significant problems that need to be cleaned up so a consequence of these reviews resulted in people being discharged.

One day she called HR and asked for a file and the woman replied “oh, not Jill! I like Jill!”

My wife was like “I feel like everyone’s afraid of me”. Being the supportive husband, that I am, I said “well, you are terrifying.”

Reaction Score
MH ver3@MH ver3
·
1h
Reposting this again at the request of my source with alternate phrasing: Colorado board will meet Monday to informally poll where votes would lie for leaving PAC. Formal vote would publicly follow as early as next week.

CL82

Reaction Score
MH ver3@MH ver3
·
1h
Reposting this again at the request of my source with alternate phrasing: Colorado board will meet Monday to informally poll where votes would lie for leaving PAC. Formal vote would publicly follow as early as next week.
kenan thompson snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

“What’s that? Do you want me to change the wording on my tweet Mr. Stinky? Of course I will! You’re my little pudding!”

Reaction Score
MH ver3@MH ver3
·
1h
Why do they need two votes? Can't they just have the one vote and be done with it?

Reaction Score
Does this move by Colorado make it more likely UConn will join B12?

If true, which is difficult, if not impossible to validate, a move on Colorado could confirm the B12 desire to get BYU a local rival. Maybe they want to do similar for WVA and have a footprint in the NYC/Northeast. wtfk’s…

Reaction Score
Why do they need two votes? Can't they just have the one vote and be done with it?
You don't take the official vote unless you know that you will have a Yes vote. That's just the way it is done in conference realignment, politics, etc.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
About the only ACC team not mentioned was Wake Forest. Are they petitioning to drop down & join the Ivy League?
And Duke.

So its a billion dollar plan where all the media companies pay a lot more for all of these schools that they already have sans Duke and Wake which are jettisoned to independence. Yep, okay.

I don't see what the race would be for....seems like big media would be better of tabling this scheme for a decade to avoid having to pay up ....unless all parties except an extended second tier distribution scheme.

Reaction Score
About the only ACC team not mentioned was Wake Forest. Are they petitioning to drop down & join the Ivy League?
I don't see Duke either, maybe they are going to retire their basketball program since Coach K, is gone.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Maybe they want to do similar for WVA and have a footprint in the NYC/Northeast. wtfk’s…
On the WVU comment, does the addition of Cincinnati accomplish this?

On the latter, while it would make sense, there has been nothing that would indicate they are considering this idea.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
If all these schools are worth the money why don't they create a conference together. What wait. They are in the same conference? Huh?

Because their current conference is only paying $0.50-$0.60 compared to the Big12, SEC or B1G.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom