Non-Key Tweets | Page 467 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
There is no question that UConn's athletic budget is not sustainable long term, but what the Big East would offer (if they would even consider UConn, which they won't) in the short term:

1) does materially bridge the gap much further,
2) is not worth what UConn gives up long term, and
3) the probability is not encouraging that Fox will increase the media $$ when the contract comes up for renewal, given their ratings.

So basically, the applicable equations are:
1) P5 invite = $15 - $20 Million/year
2) AAC (including football) = reasonable possibility of P5 invite.
3) Big East = AAC - football + $1Million/year - reasonable possibility of P5 invite.

When the conversation is brought back to basketball-only, there are only 2 schools out of 16 left in the tournament whose school and/or conference does not sponsor FBS football. As overwhelming as the simple math is (12.5%), the odds of either Villanova or Gonzaga cut down the nets are probably much lower. Correlation may not equal causation, but in all likelihood, both streaks regarding schools and conferences that do not sponsor FBS football and winning the Basketball Tournament extend to 17 and 31 years, respectively. Given the dollars involved, correlation and causation become that much closer to being equal.

Reaction Score
Then you should be very happy with the outcome, and can say "I told you so" when UConn is playing Duquesne with a bid to the CBI hanging in the balance.
For the right to play Villanova at the Garden. Can't wait!

Reaction Score
MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 Protected Tweets 18h18 hours ago
So I'm hearing ND may still want to stay independent if ACC collapses.

Would move Olympic sports to a northern conference but keep Football all to themselves.

This would open a slot for FSU in the northern conf even without AAU they may take them for brand and market

Would BC still get in to the northerners? Would Miami, Clemson, Louisville, and Pitt be enough to stabilize B12 at 16?

Pitt/WVU together again does give B12 a big marquee rivalry game that the conference doesn't have enough of these days.

Louisville/WVU is no slouch for rivalry games either.

Wake I can see getting left behind but Cuse is a school with a lot of tradition. Recent in basketball and distant past in football.

It is looking like a scenario could open up that has B12 adding Pitt, Cuse, Louisville, Miami, Clemson, and Uconn. If the timing is right

Of course this would leave Cincy holding the bag and wake would be well compensated for the being the last of the ACC.

I'd imagine wake would be offered a spot in AAC to replace Uconn. Would AAC stop there and not go west? We shall see.

MHv er3 ‏@MH ver3 Protected Tweets 18h18 hours ago
With those schools B12 could have some great divisions.

A Big West division of UT, TT, OU, OSU, kState, KU, Baylor, and ISU.

And a Big East Division of WVU, Pitt, Louisville, Uconn, Clemson, Miami, Cuse, and TCU.

I put TCU in the big east division because of the history. But I seriously doubt they'd division like that.

Most likely it would be a zipper division format.

B.J. Boyce ‏@gq2scoops 18h18 hours ago
@MH ver3 That "Northern" conference would be ok with that?

MH ver3‏@MH ver3 Protected Tweets 18h18 hours ago
@gq2scoops am hearing they would. Subscriber fees in Florida would be a windfall and Nebraska no longer AAU.

@MH ver3 So with the B12 possibly waiting to expand, does that put everything on hold with the AAC expanding?

@gq2scoops by a few months maybe. B12 will be adding 2 from the AAC most likely.

Troy ‏@TroyJr_67 18h18 hours ago
@MH ver3 northern means b10

@TroyJr_67 I didn't say that!

Ron Mexico ‏@J_Rok4 18h18 hours ago
@MH ver3 2 days ago you said Clemson was part of what got them to 14. If you add up all the teams you claim are joining we're up to 17...

@J_Rok4 read earlier tweet. FSU may have a shot at another conf. This would open a slot for Pitt.

Jared Rosselot ‏@JaredRosselot 18h18 hours ago
@MH ver3 I don't like this scenario

MH v er3‏@MH ver3 Protected Tweets 18h18 hours ago
@JaredRosselot it's a long shot. But it is one the conference is considering as a possibility. Certain things have to fall a certain way.

@JaredRosselot A lot will depend on what other, more northern conferences do.

@MH ver3 so compared to a month ago, what would you consider UC's chances now?

@JaredRosselot I'd put them at about 75% now. Still the most likely option.

Andrew Wamugi ‏@AndrewWamugi 18h18 hours ago
@MH ver3 tcu gets short straw

@AndrewWamugi I was joking about those divisions. I only put TCU there because they were. BigEast member for 5 minutes.

Flintdawg8208 ‏@Odharris1 17h17 hours ago
@MH ver3 please revisit your history with ND and B1G the B1G is All or Nothing they won't allow ND Olympic sports.

‏@MH ver3 Protected Tweets 17h17 hours ago
@Odharris1 http://hub.jhu.edu/gazette/2015/january-february/datebook-sports-big-ten…

@MH ver3 @HubJHU B1G needed a 6th team to make a to sponsor a championship game lacrosse is not an Olympic sport. And its arrival to Maryland

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 Protected Tweets 17h17 hours ago
@Odharris1 @HubJHU just showing you the precedence is there.

@MH ver3 @HubJHU ND Olympic sports would have been in the B1G twenty years ago if they were allowed.

Andy smith ‏@Doctor_alesmith 17h17 hours ago Shaker Heights, OH
@Odharris1 @MH ver3 @HubJHU no way in heck this would happen

@Doctor_alesmith @MH ver3 @HubJHU I know this but our friend needs a Refresher on ND and B1G tedious history.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 Protected Tweets 14h14 hours ago
@Odharris1 @Doctor_alesmith @HubJHU I'm just telling you this is what ND would prefer to do. Not saying it will or won't happen.

Flintdawg8208 ‏@Odharris1 14h14 hours ago
@MH ver3 @Doctor_alesmith @HubJHU I understand that. ND has preferred that 4 20 years and it still has not changed. All or nothing 4 B1G

Brian Kosmoski ‏@mubriankoz 18h18 hours ago
@MH ver3 would Wake ever drop football? Thing about joining Big East?

@mubriankoz might be the best option for them honestly. They don't want to pay full cost to attend anyway.

Mike Rego‏@MikeRegoEBN 14h14 hours ago
@MH ver3 Isn't going beyond 16 teams in any league just too unweildy and impractical?

@MikeRegoEBN it's all about $$ for the one conference. Network is the key. As many big states as possible.

Mike Rego ‏@MikeRegoEBN 14h14 hours ago
@MH ver3 Yeah, I understand. Just thinking about actually running the league, championship tournaments, etc.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 Protected Tweets 13h13 hours ago
@MikeRegoEBN I too think it is too big. Too unwieldy.

@MikeRegoEBN it would seem so. But 15 years ago going past 10 was considered the same.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I have proposed lots of solutions. You just don't like them. If your house is on fire, you need to either extinguish the fire or get out of the house. Your choice is to do neither.

Where you fail your own analogy is that you don't acknowledge that UConn is still trying to put out the fire, not doing neither. Your proposals were to abandon the house without even trying to get the fire extinguished.

Reaction Score
So I'm hearing ND may still want to stay independent if ACC collapses.

Would move Olympic sports to a northern conference but keep Football all to themselves.

This would open a slot for FSU in the northern conf even without AAU they may take them for brand and market

Would BC still get in to the northerners? Would Miami, Clemson, Louisville, and Pitt be enough to stabilize B12 at 16?

Pitt/WVU together again does give B12 a big marquee rivalry game that the conference doesn't have enough of these days.

Louisville/WVU is no slouch for rivalry games either.

Wake I can see getting left behind but Cuse is a school with a lot of tradition. Recent in basketball and distant past in football.

It is looking like a scenario could open up that has B12 adding Pitt, Cuse, Louisville, Miami, Clemson, and Uconn. If the timing is right

Of course this would leave Cincy holding the bag and wake would be well compensated for the being the last of the ACC.

I'd imagine wake would be offered a spot in AAC to replace Uconn. Would AAC stop there and not go west? We shall see.

er3 ‏@MH ver3 Protected Tweets 18h18 hours ago
With those schools B12 could have some great divisions.

A Big West division of UT, TT, OU, OSU, kState, KU, Baylor, and ISU.

And a Big East Division of WVU, Pitt, Louisville, Uconn, Clemson, Miami, Cuse, and TCU.

I put TCU in the big east division because of the history. But I seriously doubt they'd division like that.

Most likely it would be a zipper division format.

@MH ver3 That "Northern" conference would be ok with that?

@gq2scoops am hearing they would. Subscriber fees in Florida would be a windfall and Nebraska no longer AAU.

@MH ver3 So with the B12 possibly waiting to expand, does that put everything on hold with the AAC expanding?

@gq2scoops by a few months maybe. B12 will be adding 2 from the AAC most likely.

Troy ‏@TroyJr_67 18h18 hours ago
@MH ver3 northern means b10

@TroyJr_67 I didn't say that!

Ron Mexico ‏@J_Rok4 18h18 hours ago
@MH ver3 2 days ago you said Clemson was part of what got them to 14. If you add up all the teams you claim are joining we're up to 17...

@J_Rok4 read earlier tweet. FSU may have a shot at another conf. This would open a slot for Pitt.

@MH ver3 I don't like this scenario

MH v er3‏@MH ver3 Protected Tweets 18h18 hours ago
@JaredRosselot it's a long shot. But it is one the conference is considering as a possibility. Certain things have to fall a certain way.

@JaredRosselot A lot will depend on what other, more northern conferences do.

@MH ver3 so compared to a month ago, what would you consider UC's chances now?

@JaredRosselot I'd put them at about 75% now. Still the most likely option.

Andrew Wamugi ‏@AndrewWamugi 18h18 hours ago
@MH ver3 tcu gets short straw

@AndrewWamugi I was joking about those divisions. I only put TCU there because they were. BigEast member for 5 minutes.

@MH ver3 please revisit your history with ND and B1G the B1G is All or Nothing they won't allow ND Olympic sports.

‏@MH ver3 Protected Tweets 17h17 hours ago
@Odharris1 http://hub.jhu.edu/gazette/2015/january-february/datebook-sports-big-ten…

@MH ver3 @HubJHU B1G needed a 6th team to make a to sponsor a championship game lacrosse is not an Olympic sport. And its arrival to Maryland

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 Protected Tweets 17h17 hours ago
@Odharris1 @HubJHU just showing you the precedence is there.

@MH ver3 @HubJHU ND Olympic sports would have been in the B1G twenty years ago if they were allowed.

Andy smith ‏@Doctor_alesmith 17h17 hours ago Shaker Heights, OH
@Odharris1 @MH ver3 @HubJHU no way in heck this would happen

@Doctor_alesmith @MH ver3 @HubJHU I know this but our friend needs a Refresher on ND and B1G tedious history.

@Odharris1 @Doctor_alesmith @HubJHU I'm just telling you this is what ND would prefer to do. Not saying it will or won't happen.

Flintdawg8208 ‏@Odharris1 14h14 hours ago
@MH ver3 @Doctor_alesmith @HubJHU I understand that. ND has preferred that 4 20 years and it still has not changed. All or nothing 4 B1G

Brian Kosmoski ‏@mubriankoz 18h18 hours ago
@MH ver3 would Wake ever drop football? Thing about joining Big East?

@mubriankoz might be the best option for them honestly. They don't want to pay full cost to attend anyway.

Mike Rego‏@MikeRegoEBN 14h14 hours ago
@MH ver3 Isn't going beyond 16 teams in any league just too unweildy and impractical?

@MikeRegoEBN it's all about $$ for the one conference. Network is the key. As many big states as possible.

Mike Rego ‏@MikeRegoEBN 14h14 hours ago
@MH ver3 Yeah, I understand. Just thinking about actually running the league, championship tournaments, etc.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 Protected Tweets 13h13 hours ago
@MikeRegoEBN I too think it is too big. Too unwieldy.

@MikeRegoEBN it would seem so. But 15 years ago going past 10 was considered the same.

Sweet merciful crap, these guys have gone off the rails.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Sweet merciful crap, these guys have gone off the rails.

The first Tweet is all anyone needed to see.

This feels like the Dude and MH dumping everything they have on the Internet before Big 12 expansion either happens, or doesn't, and realignment becomes a dead issue until 2025. Once Big 12 Expansion ends either way, no one will care what those two have to say.

Reaction Score
With our without an ACC network, the conference isn't going to just dissolve. These guys are delusional.

Reaction Score
I have proposed lots of solutions. You just don't like them. If your house is on fire, you need to either extinguish the fire or get out of the house. Your choice is to do neither.

There is another choice besides extinguish or get out:

I would siphon water from my swimming pool (exit fees) using a hose (AAC) and attempt to contain the fire (beg harder) until the firetrucks (P5 invite) showed up!

Last edited:

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
I love the fact that they think they have to say conference up north. They are afraid of being sued by a Big conference because of the imbecilic prattle they spout.

Reaction Score
There is nothing warped about it. The UConn athletic department has a $25 million budget hole, in a large part from football. If we don't get into the Big 12, who is going to cover that hole?

The state of Connecticut has a $1 billion budget hole, and is reducing its subsidy to the state colleges. So now we have shrinking state funds against an athletic program that is losing money hand over fist. The only way to cover the athletic budget hole is to charge every graduate and undergraduate student about $800 a year to keep the football program alive. I have a sneaking suspicion that a lot of those students don't like football that much.

It will cost UConn $225 million to maintain the athletic program at this level until the end of the current P5 TV deals and GOR's, at which point who knows what the landscape will look like? Is it realistic for a school to invest $225 million into something that we hope will break our way in 9 years but might still suck even at that point?

If UConn wants to save its football program, it needs to figure out a way to generate more revenue. If the AAC is a dry well, then it needs to get out of the AAC. If, as I am sure I will see in succeeding posts, there is no alternative, then the answer is easy.

Careful with your analysis. The latest financials have said football, and men's and women's basketball make money after you allocate the Nike and conference revenues to each sport. Not all of the analysis that I have seen does this. (Men's hockey may be close to break even now with the move to HE, but I don't know the #s.) Also, there are two budget line items that don't necessarily show up in other schools' budgets: the cost of scholarships and student intramural and recreation costs.

Let's first look at scholarship costs as it is included in some schools profit analysis and not in others. It is estimated that athletic scholarships cost UConn about $14 million per year. Of this, I estimate that $4 million+ of this expense is the difference between in-state and out-of state tuition costs (~$20k/year.) I view the $4 million additional out-of-state tuition cost as funny money that is an accounting matter, but others may want to include it.

The McKinsey report (2011) on potential cost savings and revenue enhancements at UConn estimated that the UConn athletics budget includes $9 million of student fees and costs associated with student recreational services and intramurals. In other words, $9 million (in 2011) of the "athletics subsidy" was actually student fees used for student activities, not to subsidize intercollegiate athletics. (It does allow UConn to show a bigger athletic budget, which seems to be a positive in conference realignment.)

And, it is estimated that the sports at UConn, outside of football, and men's and women's basketball lose $12 to $15 million per year. This is the problem at all schools, not just UConn. Title IX requires you to have equal men's and women's athletic scholarships which is an expense that generates little revenue. Non-revenue sports can be cut to reduce the subsidy.

One other point. UConn is "required" to play basketball games at the XL Center. This hurts UConn's athletics budget by decreasing revenues and increasing expenses in comparison to playing games at Gampel. It's pretty clear that UConn plays at the XL Center for political and not financial reasons, but should UConn be subsidizing the XL Center?

The above are the facts and show the UConn athletics finances are not as bad as Nelson says, but they still require a subsidy. The Big East money rolling off is another headwind, but that is why Benedict was hired as AD as he needs to figure out where to get more revenues.

Probably the sport with the biggest upside from today, is football. Going forward, the team looks improved and the home schedule is improving with schools like BC, Syracuse, Virginia, and Missouri in the next few years. I think football attendance and revenues are set to improve going forward. And having a competitive football team is the only way to a possible P5 invite and increased revenues.

Reaction Score
Careful with your analysis. The latest financials have said football, and men's and women's basketball make money after you allocate the Nike and conference revenues to each sport. Not all of the analysis that I have seen does this. (Men's hockey may be close to break even now with the move to HE, but I don't know the #s.) Also, there are two budget line items that don't necessarily show up in other schools' budgets: the cost of scholarships and student intramural and recreation costs.

Let's first look at scholarship costs as it is included in some schools profit analysis and not in others. It is estimated that athletic scholarships cost UConn about $14 million per year. Of this, I estimate that $4 million+ of this expense is the difference between in-state and out-of state tuition costs (~$20k/year.) I view the $4 million additional out-of-state tuition cost as funny money that is an accounting matter, but others may want to include it.

The McKinsey report (2011) on potential cost savings and revenue enhancements at UConn estimated that the UConn athletics budget includes $9 million of student fees and costs associated with student recreational services and intramurals. In other words, $9 million (in 2011) of the "athletics subsidy" was actually student fees used for student activities, not to subsidize intercollegiate athletics. (It does allow UConn to show a bigger athletic budget, which seems to be a positive in conference realignment.)

And, it is estimated that the sports at UConn, outside of football, and men's and women's basketball lose $12 to $15 million per year. This is the problem at all schools, not just UConn. Title IX requires you to have equal men's and women's athletic scholarships which is an expense that generates little revenue. Non-revenue sports can be cut to reduce the subsidy.

One other point. UConn is "required" to play basketball games at the XL Center. This hurts UConn's athletics budget by decreasing revenues and increasing expenses in comparison to playing games at Gampel. It's pretty clear that UConn plays at the XL Center for political and not financial reasons, but should UConn be subsidizing the XL Center?

The above are the facts and show the UConn athletics finances are not as bad as Nelson says, but they still require a subsidy. The Big East money rolling off is another headwind, but that is why Benedict was hired as AD as he needs to figure out where to get more revenues.

Probably the sport with the biggest upside from today, is football. Going forward, the team looks improved and the home schedule is improving with schools like BC, Syracuse, Virginia, and Missouri in the next few years. I think football attendance and revenues are set to improve going forward. And having a competitive football team is the only way to a possible P5 invite and increased revenues.
Is it possible that intramural and rec services are included in the athletic department budget at UConn because they utilize the athletic department facilities?

Reaction Score
Is it possible that intramural and rec services are included in the athletic department budget at UConn because they utilize the athletic department facilities?

Maybe. It may be hard to separate/allocate the costs or it could be more efficient to manage them under the AD.

Reaction Score
Maybe. It may be hard to separate/allocate the costs or it could be more efficient to manage them under the AD.
I can see it being easier to manage them under the athletic department since they utilize so many of the ad's facilities.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
The sport with the most revenue upside is football- more room for attendance growth, tv revenue and bowl game revenue as well as its part in apparel sales. Basketball can improve on attendance and UCONN fans travel, but NCAA tournament games don't line UCONN's pockets. Not sure of the revenue upside attributable to baseball, hockey, etc, but this is the business answer. A P5 invitation is the proverbial medicinal elixir to the budget issues.

Reaction Score
Again. And again and again and again. Sigh.

I'm OK with briefly suspending disbelief for the sake of conversation, but MH3 is literally grouping random teams together today and labeling them conferences. I don't know what's worse, the hours he probably spent tweeting this total horse**** or the minutes I just spent reading it. Dear God I know the answer.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

http://ctmirror.org/2015/11/16/uconn-ranked-third-for-sports-subsidies/

$27.2 million subsidy.

Pretending that UConn athletics is not losing what it is losing is not a strategy.

Reaction Score
http://ctmirror.org/2015/11/16/uconn-ranked-third-for-sports-subsidies/

$27.2 million subsidy.

Pretending that UConn athletics is not losing what it is losing is not a strategy.

Wow, you take an article in a newspaper and take it at face value. You probably believe everything you read on the Internet is true, just like the commercial. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

Even in the article you cited, Mike Enright said take the numbers with a grain of salt. So you are going to ignore the $9+ million of the "subsidy" from students that is directly spent on student activities and not athletics? Or, ignoring that other schools don't expense scholarships.

The best numbers I have seen from 2011 indicate that UConn subsidized the athletics department by ~$6 million. I think at the time it was reported to be $15 million, but you have to subtract the $9 million for student activities and intramurals. The McKinsey report pointed this out.

You clearly have an agenda against UConn athletics and I don't think facts are going to change your mind. Yes, UConn has a deficit and it needs to be addressed, but it is not the number you are citing.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I am a football season ticket holder and like going to games, but i can acknowledge that spending $18mm (which is probably conservative) so 20k UConn fans can party on a runway 6 times a year is not a good use of university resources.

Reaction Score
Omega Supreme ‏@OmegaSupreme914 10h10 hours ago
Omega Supreme Retweeted Flintdawg8208

@flugempire @Expansion_Crush @posas13 @pfac51

Omega Supreme added,

Flintdawg8208 @Odharris1
Big Ten Conference is now taking bids from the networks for its rights http://awfulannouncing.com/2016/big...g-bids-from-the-networks-for-its-rights.html… via @awfulannouncing
2 retweets2 likes

Christopher Lambert‏@theDudeofWV
@OmegaSupreme914 @Expansion_Crush @posas13 @pfac51 Don't be surprised if a joint Fox/ESPN bid is significantly lower than expected.

Aaron ‏@posas13 5h5 hours ago
@theDudeofWV @OmegaSupreme914 @Expansion_Crush @pfac51 Could be...not a lot of buyers...if they 'work together' they can hold prices down.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 5h5 hours ago
@posas13 @OmegaSupreme914 @Expansion_Crush @pfac51 B1G could get a little more $ from NBC but less exposure.

@posas13 @OmegaSupreme914 @Expansion_Crush @pfac51 NBC doesn't have as many slots available for broadcast too.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV Mar 20
Should @Flugempire & @mhver3 debate CFB expansion with @theDudeofWV?

brainpaint ‏@xBrainPaintx 6h6 hours ago
@theDudeofWV @flugempire @MHver3 the people have spoken... They don't care. Move on.

@xBrainPaintx @flugempire @MHver3 I'm making a point of larger issue.

brainpaint ‏@xBrainPaintx 5h5 hours ago
@theDudeofWV @flugempire @MHver3 only in YOUR mind. They are not interested. You took a poll that did not pan out your way. Move on

@xBrainPaintx I remember you. You were one of my harshest critics regarding WVU & the SEC.

@theDudeofWV nope... You remember wrong. Actually a fan. Who believes you more than them I only criticized you once.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 4h4 hours ago
@xBrainPaintx sorry then. The SEC - WVU fiasco is my prime motivating factor.

brainpaint ‏@xBrainPaintx 4h4 hours ago
@theDudeofWV don't turn against your FANS when they tell you they are not interested. Looks bad on you.

@xBrainPaintx By the way Josh (MHVER) admitted to @JSi07 he made stuff up.

@theDudeofWV @JSi07 When all is said and done, if you are right you will be vindicated like you were being the first I seen call the Big 12

@xBrainPaintx @JSi07 My SEC experience changed me. I cringe at the mistakes I made.

@xBrainPaintx @JSi07 But I learned from them & I took responsibility for them.

@xBrainPaintx @JSi07 But my mistakes were honest mistakes. I was stupid & inexperienced.

@xBrainPaintx @JSi07 And the mistakes I made with FSU. My own idiocy ignoring real sources for those who told me what I wanted to hear.

@theDudeofWV @JSi07 you should.... Made you better though. Worry about you and your info.. Fans care, they don't want drama with the other

@xBrainPaintx I spend significant time answering people's questions about the veracity of what those 2 say.

@theDudeofWV that is your choice. Report what you hear or know and take the high road. If you are right you will be proven right

@xBrainPaintx Why? Because I remember being worried about WVU. I remember how that felt & I would rather know the truth.

@xBrainPaintx Go back and read Flugars timeline. He has attacked me since 12/14. I tried to ignore him.

@theDudeofWV there is no try... There is only do or do not - yoda

@xBrainPaintx Exactly. But I know those 2 personally. I know they are not honest.

@xBrainPaintx And I hope that by pointing out that Boren's mouth has jeopardized the Big 12 something can be done.

@xBrainPaintx And because I care I want them to know the truth. I want them to know where they really stand.

@xBrainPaintx One more thing. I've really come to care for the fans of BYU, UCONN, Cincy & UCF.

Zach Hedges ‏@zthedges 4h4 hours ago
@theDudeofWV @xBrainPaintx You're a good man. UC and WVU had some good times in the Big East and I'd love to see that restored.

@theDudeofWV take my advice or not.. Take the high road. Majority has spoken.. Ignore if you want but I suggest you listen and learn.

@xBrainPaintx I think I've made my point. An honest person wouldn't have any problem discussing expansion.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 2h2 hours ago
@xBrainPaintx Advice appreciated. Yet I never expected either to accept. I hope I made my point just by challenging them.

@xBrainPaintx @flugempire @MHver3 I'm making a point of larger issue.

@theDudeofWV @flugempire @MHver3 only in YOUR mind. They are not interested. You took a poll that did not pan out your way. Move on

@xBrainPaintx You had issues with me calling out eernation about her SEC claims when the SEC had moved on...

@theDudeofWV one time... Only because of how you acted... And you agreed with me after.. Check my to.. So. Much for harshest critic.

@xBrainPaintx Many WVU fans were disappointed about the Big 12 invitation

Matt ‏@effing_matt 5h5 hours ago
@theDudeofWV especially after you ran with the SEC story for so long...

@effing_matt I failed to understand that submitting the paperwork to the SEC didn't mean acceptance.

ME: Moonshine therapy, y'all.

Reaction Score
They have fans? Better than Keeping Up With The Kardashians, I suppose.

Reaction Score

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I wonder why they are coming out of the closet now. They must be self-aware to know that almost no one will take these two clowns seriously after the word vomit they spewed all over Twitter in the last week. I know I don't even read their tweets anymore. They are finished now. I wonder if they got jobs or something, and can't do this anymore.

Reaction Score
The past few posts of the Dude's tweets make being banned by him=WINNING!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom