Non-Key Tweets | Page 39 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
MH3@MH38h
Aside from my love for mama Garrison's baby boy, big things are brewing in B12 land. No clue what's up yet but big web meeting called

MH3@MH38h
I use the term emergency with utmost restraint but that's what my contacts are saying

MH3@MH38h
Expansion related most likely. Will have more when I hear it.

Kinda curious Jo...it just so happens every MH3 tweet just so happens right before you post it here. Could it be you are actually....? :cool:

Reaction Score
MH3@MH31h
Craziness afoot. One school in B12 VERY upset at networks and certain conference mates due to recent pressure to expand.

MH3@MH31h
This school feels no current targets warrant expanding. They feel it will water down the B12 needlessly and cost us big in the future

MH3@MH31h
Recent push by networks to expand to 16 with 3 in the west and 3 in the east were embraced by most in the B12 but not all.

MH3@MH31h
This school feels that the B12 is selling itself short by not going after bigger fish and shouldn't settle for "leftovers"

MH3@MH3
The statement was made that a GOR is a paper tiger as long as you're not going to a competing network.

MH3@MH31h
Mind boggling is the fact that its this very same school that cost the B12 FSU and CU

MH3@MH31h
From what I'm told the whole thing was weird and came out of left field. There wasn't even a huge interest in adding 6,some schools were(1)

MH3@MH31h
Simply wanting to do some research on the scheduling possibilities and revenue increases. Nothing concrete

MH3@MH31h
the networks were proposing to increase the contract amount by 30% and get these "lesser" schools to join at half the rate(1)

MH3@MH31h
Which would've been a huge financial boon to the " lesser" schools at 1/4. 1/2 would be like pacman making it rain

MH3@MH31h
Bowl money split would kill the shares on that though. Even if they could add 4-5 more bowls it kills the playoff/sugar split

MH3@MH31h
The schools floated by the networks were BYU, UNLV, SDSU, Cincy, USF, and UCF

MH3@MH31h
Memphis was also bandied about recently in place of Cincy. Networks wanted 2 in Florida though.

MH3@MH31h
Last thing tonight: Crazy Rumor of the night! PSU didn't get booted from B10 for their crimes against humanity but might another school(1)

Reaction Score
It took that last tweet to figure it put...MH3 is that guy Tickle from Moonshiners and now his own show! From that last group of tweets it seems as though he is 3/4's of the way through a batch of shine!

Reaction Score
Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV41m
@knightbengal @Manny_Insanity @ExpansionRumors Cincy, BYU, USF & UCF are all still in play. Update soon.

Larry Walker@Manny_Insanity42m
@theDudeofWV @knightbengal @ExpansionRumors together (expansion to 14) or fighting for two spots?

Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV34m
@Manny_Insanity @knightbengal @ExpansionRumors That’s a mystery right now: 12 or 14.

Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV32m
@MurrDCU @NebGradDubDub @ExpansionRumors @knightbengal @Manny_Insanity B12 has yet to decide to expand. That’s the caveat.

Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV39m
I had intended to provide an update today. But I was up until 3 am last night trying to track down my B1G friend. He disappeared.

My B1G friend has completely disappeared.

Reaction Score
Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV39m
I had intended to provide an update today. But I was up until 3 am last night trying to track down my B1G friend. He disappeared.

My B1G friend has completely disappeared.

Seinfeld fans will get this...

"Maybe the Dingo ate your B1G friend".

Reaction Score
at 3am, his "B1G Friend" was probably sleeping. Never realized how silly this guy's tweets sound.

Reaction Score
"my B1G friend has completely disappeared" is West Virginia hillbilly twitter code for "I'm all out of moonshine and I need more"!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
"my B1G friend has completely disappeared" is West Virginia hillbilly twitter code for "I'm all out of moonshine and I need more"!
I think it is hillbilly for "I have erectile disfunction."

Reaction Score
Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV2h
Sigh of relief. Just reestablished contact with B1G source.

Reaction Score

I do the same when I find a previously forgotten, unopened bottle of the Captain in the cabinet after finishing off the prior full bottle watching UConn shoot itself in the arse losing to Towson at home.

Reaction Score
Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV44m
Always beware the trap game. I hope Dana is forcing the lads to watch the UCONN game.

CL82

Reaction Score

#StalkingDelaney'sGarbageMan

garbage_man.jpg

"Geesh quit following me kid!"

Reaction Score
These West Virginia insiders really are a ponzi scheme of realignment information.

Reaction Score

Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV 3h
And just maybe my AWOL B1G source from last week will be able to sneak in & update us on the B1G's plans.

Hopefully my B1G source will join us tonight, albeit briefly and be back next week to really drop a bomb.

Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV 1h
And yes I will have an expansion update concerning the B1G and the Big 12. #bearcats

Next Tuesday my B1G source will expose B1G expansion plans.

@OldSchoolBYU If you want an inside look at what the B1G is thinking he's the guy.

Reaction Score
And just maybe my AWOL B1G source from last week will be able to sneak in & update us on the B1G's plans.

Hopefully my B1G source will join us tonight, albeit briefly and be back next week to really drop a bomb.

And yes I will have an expansion update concerning the B1G and the Big 12. #bearcats

Next Tuesday my B1G source will expose B1G expansion plans.

@OldSchoolBYU If you want an inside look at what the B1G is thinking he's the guy.
Please dont tell me you are his big source.

Reaction Score
Please dont tell me you are his big source.

I can assure you I am not the B1G source for the Dude of WV.

I actually think CL82 has put forth a good theory about the Dude of WV's B1G source.

#StalkingDelaney'sGarbageMan

garbage_man.jpg

"Geesh quit following me kid!"

Reaction Score
FWIW. The Dude of WV claims his B1G source will be on next week.

Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV 14m
Next week a full hour of expansion talk... Nothing but...

With our B1G insider....

Reaction Score
FWIW. The Dude of WV claims his B1G source will be on next week.

Next week a full hour of expansion talk... Nothing but...

With our B1G insider....
It's worth about as much as Kim Kardashian's wedding vows.

Reaction Score
Murr@MurrDCU10 Sep
@theDudeofWV is your B1G source gonna make the show tonight?

Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV23h
@MurrDCU I hope so... I have a backup scheduled. He's jumpy.

Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV22h
No show tonight. The ACC gremlins got to me again. No worries though. I have the stuff about UNC recorded.

Notice every-time I try something controversial our network has problems. Doesn't happen to anyone else.

Perhaps the universe is trying to tell me something.

ManOfReason@mphspsu21h
@theDudeofWV Have anything from your B1G insider you want to pass along?

Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV21h
@mphspsu Not yet. I'll let him....

Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV9h
If we have to personally phone each & every person with B1G information I promise it will get out. Sorry about last night.

Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV9h
@Contraviento78 meaning the info is toxic.. I don't need anymore trolls feeding off of me...

ManOfReason@mphspsu2h
@theDudeofWV @Contraviento78 Is it toxic because it involves Buffalo? Or someone else?

@mphspsu @Contraviento78 I'm really going to let the B1G source put it out. But the clue are all about. One program is actively preparing.

CL82

Reaction Score
Well that was not particularly satisfying. I was jonesing for a decent CR rumor.

Reaction Score
Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV7h
I'm going to have an update on expansion this afternoon to dispel some rumors & update the situation.

Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV7h
@pfac51 I'm recording my B1G source at 3 pm for a Friday podcast. Also a written update.

Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV1h
Recording B1G source now...he's actually on the phone!!!!!

Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV56m
B1G has established benchmarks for the University of Buffalo. One of the tidbits B1G source is sharing.

Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV54m
Interview is in the books. Latest update from B1G source.

Bill Brown@BillBrown100050m
@theDudeofWV please, at least make it believable.

Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV50m
@BillBrown1000 Do your research. On the interview I clearly say I was skeptical & then the reasons why are stated.

Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV50m
@BillBrown1000 I didn't mean that to sound snarky. Its just that if you look beneath the surface then UB doesn't sound so silly.

Christopher Lambert@theDudeofWV41m
@BillBrown1000 I WAS skeptical.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom