Non-Key Tweets | Page 378 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
Dude is a complete maniac. At least Flug openly admits when he's speculating about something or when he isn't sure about a topic. Yes, he speculates a lot but he's honest about it. Dude is straight up making things up at this point and citing these supposed "sources" he has who've proven time and again to be wrong.

Reaction Score
Dude is a complete maniac. At least Flug openly admits when he's speculating about something or when he isn't sure about a topic. Yes, he speculates a lot but he's honest about it. Dude is straight up making things up at this point and citing these supposed "sources" he has who've proven time and again to be wrong.

In the vast world of CR-based twitter he's the dumbest guy in the room, which is really saying something.

Reaction Score
I think we've reached the point where the Dude isn't even worthy of the Non-Key Tweets thread. Is there a hell lower then hell?

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I think we've reached the point where the Dude isn't even worthy of the Non-Key Tweets thread. Is there a hell lower then hell?
I would say Non-non--non-non-key, but not sure if a double negative applies. Perhaps 1,000-light-years-away-from-Key.

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
I would say Non-non--non-non-key, but not sure if a double negative applies. Perhaps 1,000-light-years-away-from-Key.

I think there should be a new thread called Dude Tweets. All of his tweets and the discussion of them goes there.

Reaction Score
I think there should be a new thread called Dude Tweets. All of his tweets and the discussion of them goes there.
Out of curiosity, as a Michigan fan why do you come here? Are you warde Manuel?

Reaction Score
Not to be a pessimistic jerk, but we all know how this is going to end right? The big 12 will have their meeting, concessions will be made, they'll eventually choose to expand, we'll get excited as news breaks that they want to put together a real big 12 network, and then they'll bring in Cincy and...BYU.

I really hope I'm wrong but...we all know I'm not

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score

Been here much longer than the Michigan AD search. I have the conference realignment disease and started a here couple of years ago. Grown to like like the board as it's the one I post most often on the topic (I post very rarely on the VT cr board). I think UConn should be in the Big10.

I find the discussion here to be the best on the topic. The regulars here are much more grounded and realistic about the overall cr realm than most, though the VT board is decent as well. You have some crazies, but it's so much less than others. You all have rooted out the "my conference is better than your conference" stupidity very nicely and Fishy runs a tight ship.

Reaction Score
Not to be a pessimistic jerk, but we all know how this is going to end right? The big 12 will have their meeting, concessions will be made, they'll eventually choose to expand, we'll get excited as news breaks that they want to put together a real big 12 network, and then they'll bring in Cincy and...BYU.

I really hope I'm wrong but...we all know I'm not

Your the guy who goes to the movie with his wife and guesses what going to happen all through the movie. At least that's what my wife says I do.

Reaction Score

I know this is a question for dayooper and I'm not trying to answer for him but I'll put my 2 cents in if anyone cares. I lived most of my life in central Indiana and have always been and will always be a B1G fan, minus PUke of course. I now live in Texas btw. I found the boneyard when CR went ape- crazy and I was beginning to feel that UConn would be a great add to the conference. I've been coming here regularly for 3+ years now I think. In addition and although I've been to many other boards I just like this one best. You bring up to date information and for the most part a logical understanding of CR and as an added bonus fishy among others makes me laugh.

Reaction Score
I know this is a question for dayooper and I'm not trying to answer for him but I'll put my 2 cents in if anyone cares. I lived most of my life in central Indiana and have always been and will always be a B1G fan, minus PUke of course. I now live in Texas btw. I found the boneyard when CR went ape- crazy and I was beginning to feel that UConn would be a great add to the conference. I've been coming here regularly for 3+ years now I think. In addition and although I've been to many other boards I just like this one best. You bring up to date information and for the most part a logical understanding of CR and as an added bonus fishy among others makes me laugh.

Stop kissing up and add us to your GD conference already .

Reaction Score
Fishy's new avatar has been giving me bad dreams and panic attacks.

D'Oh! That wasn't a non-key tweet.
I was thinking based on the number of sightings, it is either shark week or perhaps something is truly going down.

Reaction Score
Not sure why but I saw a large group of Penn st cheerleaders in New Haven today..also saw a smaller group of Penn state guys walking around. I didn't see anything concerning Yale vs Penn st anything....Unless I missed something in hockey.

Reaction Score
Penn St, Rutgers, swimming at Yale.
I just did a quick google search and that's what came up. cheerleaders though?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom