Non-Key Tweets | Page 380 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
Wow, I simply asked TuxedoYoga if his source was reliable and how accurate he thinks his info is and he blocked me. Wasn't being disrespectful or anything, so strange.

Reaction Score
Wow, I simply asked TuxedoYoga if his source was reliable and how accurate he thinks his info is and he blocked me. Wasn't being disrespectful or anything, so strange.
Welcome to the club....The Dude will block you too if you break his balls or side wth Flugaur

Reaction Score
It's more odd than anything. I could see if I insulted him and what not, I just asked how reliable he feels his sources are. Oh well, not going to lose sleep over a guy whose profile pic on Twitter is a yoda in a tux.

Reaction Score

Tuxedo is the one that said he had connections that told him UConn was going to the B1G last February. I wouldn't worry much that you will miss anything without his direct connection.

Reaction Score
It's more odd than anything. I could see if I insulted him and what not, I just asked how reliable he feels his sources are. Oh well, not going to lose sleep over a guy whose profile pic on Twitter is a yoda in a tux.

So, if he is making up stuff, I think he tells you he has very high sources because he is looking for traffic. Since he blocked you Bowlsby must be his source! We are in!

Reaction Score
FourRings said:
Tuxedo is the one that said he had connections that told him UConn was going to the B1G last February. I wouldn't worry much that you will miss anything without his direct connection.

Oh I know that, just thought it was odd.

Reaction Score
Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 22m22 minutes ago
@Hindstr4 @CincyP5orbust In that 2/4 meeting Boren, Gee & Starr have to build a consensus on expansion.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 22m22 minutes ago
@Hindstr4 @CincyP5orbust Building that consensus requires balancing the needs of their media partners & geographical concerns.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 21m21 minutes ago
@Hindstr4 @CincyP5orbust With the needs of existing members.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 21m21 minutes ago
@Hindstr4 @CincyP5orbust UC is in great shape because it ticks off a few boxes. It's close to WVU. It's in between WVU & the B12 proper.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 19m19 minutes ago
@Hindstr4 @CincyP5orbust But the decisions they make during the meetings will supersede decisions made under the threat of needing 12.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 17m17 minutes ago
@Hindstr4 @CincyP5orbust UC, & every other hopefuls, greatest cause for concern, is that now expansion is only feasible with a network.

Christopher Lambert
‏@theDudeofWV If you refuse to listen to me about the B12 then listen to Berry Tramel: http://newsok.com/does-ou-want-the-big-12-to-survive/article/5472760

Albert Ruscitto ‏@CincyP5orbust · 4h4 hours ago
@theDudeofWV Why listen to Berry Tramel when Tuxedo Yoda is on the story? Yoda says UT on board; Cincy and UConn locks.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 3h3 hours ago
@CincyP5orbust Yoda is as clueless as the rest. Everything is TBD. Tramel is right.

The Real Bob Mayhew
‏@HabibHaddad @theDudeofWV If they don't listen to you, they won't listen to Berry. Sadly, most have agendas that aren't based in reality.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 18m18 minutes ago
@HabibHaddad Indeed. It frustrates me. I may just quit Twitter until the Big 12 meetings are over.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 13m13 minutes ago
So Fenves at UT has said Texas is committed to the Big 12 but will not give up LHN: http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/col...-12-vibrant-school-committed-longhorn-network

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 12m12 minutes ago
This is not an issue. Boren knows a network is not possible at this time.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 9m9 minutes ago
Let me be clear: ESPN is short on cash. They will not outlay the funds to transform LHN into a B12N. They can't.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 8m8 minutes ago
It's unfair to Texas to ask them to give up $15m a year. Boren wouldn't do it if it were OU's check ESPN was writing.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 7m7 minutes ago
Boren knows this. He's not a idiot. He is using LHN as a tool to finally get UT to agree to expansion. It's called compromise.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 7m7 minutes ago
Boren will give up the idea of a network now if UT agrees to expand.

Reaction Score
Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 24m24 minutes ago
BTM has information.
BTM knows the info will be passed along on Twitter.
BTM info comes from OU contacts - ahead of curve since April "15"

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 20m20 minutes ago
Watch this Twitter page tomorrow - Monday, January 18th.
Impactful.
Historic.
Oklahoma is not bluffing.
This is real.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 17m17 minutes ago
Conversation was 1 hour.
Not able to go into details tonight for I have zero time.

Check this Twitter account tomorrow.

pj

Reaction Score
Welcome to the club....The Dude will block you too if you break his balls or side wth Flugaur

As Henry Kissinger said, non-key tweet politics are so vicious because the stakes are so small.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
I took a stroll on Flug's follow list as I lay sick in bed with the flu, and was shocked to see how big a fan he is of Marco Rubio. Didn't see that coming... the whole clandestine meeting is very Republican but I just see him more as a Chis Christie guy. And I am sorry every time he talks about BTM I immediately think of the Smoking Man from X Files.

Reaction Score
Flug's is promising big impactful news re: Oklahoma manana. His spin seems to lean towards getting them in b10.

Reaction Score
Flug's is promising big impactful news re: Oklahoma manana. His spin seems to lean towards getting them in b10.
It would seem so. His information has always come from the perspective of the Big 10. He's never claimed to have sources elsewhere.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom