Non-Key Tweets | Page 332 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
Awesome Maps
‏@CutPics Half the population of the US lives in these counties
CU3LSfvUkAANY-z.jpg:large

Aaron ‏@posas13 · 9h9 hours ago
@OmegaSupreme914 @Expansion_Crush @flugempire Based on that map, it's difficult to ignore UConn & the state of VA as a next step.

@OmegaSupreme914 @Expansion_Crush @flugempire Hockey at ASU, UConn, and ND would be great tests.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 9h9 hours ago
@posas13 @OmegaSupreme914 @Expansion_Crush Yep. B1G trying to get into Phoenix...up in Connecticut/New England for HCKY to push BTN/Brand

@flugempire @OmegaSupreme914 @Expansion_Crush 23.6M in NYC DMA. No league covers w. just 1 team in Central Jersey. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_metropolitan_area

Greg Flugaur
‏@flugempire @posas13 @OmegaSupreme914 @Expansion_Crush UCONN has DMA juice outside of what Rutgers delivers.

Reaction Score
Yes, I have to state the obvious, but...

the very idea that OU somehow cowed Texas into expansion because of the threat of leaving for the B1G is real is just preposterous. If OU could leave for $25m more a year, they would. And Sooner fans would be happy to stick it to Texas.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 4h4 hours ago
6) BTM...there is no steam in B1G possible expansion of 2 more schools untangled with upcoming new TV/Media contact. Not happening

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 4h4 hours ago
....during the lifetime of new contract. But no one expects any B1G expansion with full time members anytime soon.

Like most of my visits to the CR section, I get excited hoping to read about some wonderful fantasy that has us going to a P5 conference. Unlikely as they may be, they were encouragfing to read. Lately that well has been dry and my hopes dashed. I had felt the same way about dinner with BTM, but now that too has failed to deliver any joy. I really wish something would break or at least some clearly phony rumor would show up. Anything. I'm starting to lose faith. Can one of you creative folder (or heavy drinkers) please make something up for me? Make it a good one.

Reaction Score
Like most of my visits to the CR section, I get excited hoping to read about some wonderful fantasy that has us going to a P5 conference. Unlikely as they may be, they were encouragfing to read. Lately that well has been dry and my hopes dashed. I had felt the same way about dinner with BTM, but now that too has failed to deliver any joy. I really wish something would break or at least some clearly phony rumor would show up. Anything. I'm starting to lose faith. Can one of you creative folder (or heavy drinkers) please make something up for me? Make it a good one.

UConn to the NFC East.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Unfortunately, we want silence from the P5 until the B1G tv contract is close to being inked. We need time to get football back on track.

Reaction Score
Unfortunately, we want silence from the P5 until the B1G tv contract is close to being inked. We need time to get football back on track.

While I somewhat agree with you, didn't we try this with the last ACC expansion? There were rumblings about Rutgers for quite a while. You know where they ended up.

Reaction Score
UCONN to the B1G 2018. Will be announced New Year's Day 2016.

Reaction Score
UCONN to the B1G 2018. Will be announced New Year's Day 2016.
How B1G could a Non-Key Tweet be ... ? B1Gger than hockey first, B1Gger later? So B1G, UCONN's generously offered Warde to Michigan and a small dowry in exchange for marriage and a really B1G celebration!

Overzealous, aspiring UCONNbloggist Ian aside, what's this New Year's 2016 announcement about HuskyBandDad? Other than in our hopeful, nightly dreams, where's the B1G Non-Key Tweet and 2018 invitation.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I asked him on Twitter if it's conf related and just need a yes or no as he said it's not bowl related. Waiting to see response.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I assumed it was something stupid, and one of my compatriots even guessed that it was that he was going to write for TUB, but I like stirring the pot. It is the NON-key tweets thread, after all.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom