Non-Key Tweets | Page 249 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 5h5 hours ago
The Big 12 is profitable. More so than the P12 or ACC. It's more competitive than anyone other than the SEC.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 5h5 hours ago
UT, OU & WVU are committed to the conference long term.

Aaron ‏@posas13 · 4h4 hours ago
@NebGradDubDub @theDudeofWV @OmegaSupreme914 Omega shared this flight tracker itinerary ...OU boards stirred up http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N492CA

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 4h4 hours ago
@posas13 @NebGradDubDub @OmegaSupreme914 Almost nothing I can do kill this crazy stuff.

@posas13 @NebGradDubDub @OmegaSupreme914 Best just to let the passage of time kill this crazy talk.

@posas13 @NebGradDubDub @OmegaSupreme914 When WVU was talking to the B12 & SEC they made sure planes couldn't be tracked.

@posas13 @NebGradDubDub @OmegaSupreme914 And always remember this: GoR in place until 2025.

@posas13 @NebGradDubDub @OmegaSupreme914 No buyout. Liquidated damages don't apply. Rock solid.

@posas13 @NebGradDubDub @OmegaSupreme914 There have been no public overtures about anyone leaving the B12.

@posas13 @NebGradDubDub @OmegaSupreme914 All the talk is of a potential B12N.

@fla32810 Sit tight 3-5 years. Wait for a conf network to make it profitable for the Big 12 to expand. Don't wish for it now.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I'm curious (in reference to the dude), if multiple voices inside your head are telling you the same things does that qualify as corroboration?

Reaction Score
Frank the Tank ‏@frankthetank111 2h2 hours ago
New Frank the Tank post: Houston Launching Into the Big 12 Expansion Discussion:
http://frankthetank.me/2015/07/02/houston-launching-into-the-big-12-expansion-discussion/

Chadd Scott
‏@ChaddScott @frankthetank111 agree Dave's tweets re: Houston were a HUGE new development completely overlooked in this saga.

Frank the Tank retweeted Chadd Scott
Yes - not sure why @DaveSittler Tweets haven't received more attention because they're totally on point re: Big 12

Chadd Scott @ChaddScott
@frankthetank111 and those clearly weren't "throw it against the wall" tweets, someone influential told him; changed my perception on story

Frank the Tank ‏@frankthetank111 ·
Totally agree. Those weren't speculative comments - that was legit info on a subject where that is rare.

Last edited:

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I'm curious how adding Houston wouldn't cause dilution under the current tv contract or any new contracts going forward. The conf already has 4 teams in Texas. Guess the ball will be in tv people's court to run the numbers.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Finally someone who is making some sense.

Austin American-Statesman sports columnist Kirk Bohls.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Conspiracy Kitty says:
Did he just say car wash? Anyone else seeing a pattern here?

Reaction Score
I am trying to read more and post less here. However, this would not be awesome, or likely even acceptable, to ND.

Why do people keep coming up with scenarios that would link ND to Big Ten schools and try to force the football program into a conference, the last places it wants to be, ever??

This seems like a really good idea to me.

Reaction Score
Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 3h3 hours ago
Here's the key for the Big 12. 10 years from now the GoR expires. The B12 will need a conf. network & expansion to keep from losing schools.

Jim Hattaway ‏@JAHattaway 2h2 hours ago
@theDudeofWV Are you saying that one should expect no changes for ten years?

Christopher Lambert
‏@theDudeofWV
@JAHattaway No current B12 member can leave until 2025. They can give notice in 2023.

UT is the key for the network. LHN is a big hurdle. But just maybe a commitment from UT & adding years might move ESPN to morph LHN to B12N

@AJWinters3 I don't think anybody raids anyone. Why? the schools that make $ for the conf. are not willing to leave.

@AJWinters3 The SEC will not add UT. What does OU & WVU do for the SEC? Great programs but not moneymakers...

@AJWinters3 The key for the Big 12, no offense to my AAC friends, is for ESPN to pass on the ACCN - which is unlikely.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Several of those schools will either have to move up or move down a division. If they all were FCS, that would be a hell of a conference. Great local teams and a true north east conference. (Not saying UConn should move down or anything like that).

That being said, if a UConn fan would come to a ND website talking about ND to the Big10, you would have a point. This isn't. It's a group of people who don't understand, nor probably care to understand ND's issues with the Big10. In fact, I would guess most people here find this schtick to rather annoying. So pardon our indifference toward your plight.

More like people get the issues but they have common sense and realize how stupid the Big Ten and Notre Dame issues are.

Or maybe they just passed Geography 100.

One of those two for sure.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV What does OU & WVU do for the SEC? Great programs but not moneymakers...

And I thought my Whalers source was insane...

Reaction Score
What's interesting to me is what will happen when rights fees stop going up. Networks need to make a profit on content. At some point that will stop. Will conferences start booting low value members?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score

A shift away from UConn to a sh!tty school can only mean one thing - Warde's on vacation. But I have no doubt that the situation is being monitored.

Reaction Score
A shift away from UConn to a sh!tty school can only mean one thing - Warde's on vacation. But I have no doubt that the situation is being monitored.
Looking at real estate in Michigan.

CL82

Reaction Score
Looking at real estate in Michigan.
I hear Detroit is in a Renaissance and quite affordable.

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
I hear Detroit is in a Renaissance and quite affordable.

Only if you are hipster with out kids. DPS schools are not quite up to par. Private schools in Michigan are not cheap.

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score

Speaking of Marshall Mathers, he was the guest of guest host Steven Colbert on a Monroe, Michigan cable access channel show, Only in Monroe. How this happened, I really don't know.

Reaction Score
Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 49m49 minutes ago
Must remember…this info comes from somebody who’s employment puts him in a B1G (non-decision maker)…who passes along current B10 perceptions

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 48m48 minutes ago
Last dinner with friend/source was April 17th. Check my Timeline of April 17 if need..info is still a “live wire” with exception of Missouri

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 47m47 minutes ago
Big Ten’s current perception on MIZZOU is they will be in the SEC for over 100 years. The door is closed.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 45m45 minutes ago
But if you check April 17th timeline - B10 Man discussed the real B1G targets of 15/16 being OU/KU. So, this is what was said to me tonight

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 44m44 minutes ago
First, B10 perceptions, the B12 (as was said April 17th) is not stable….not a shocker with Boren’s recent statements in the background

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 43m43 minutes ago
But the B10 does not believe the B12 will get stable….it is almost impossible….there is only 1 route to B12 stability.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 40m40 minutes ago
The pathway toward stability for B12 is to expand to 12 - big markets and large schools 1st importance - fan bases size and academics - 2nd

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 39m39 minutes ago
2nd step toward stability is the creation of the B12N. Expansion won’t create stability alone.This why Boren brought up LHN being a failure.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 38m38 minutes ago
Tonight I’m not going to waste time discussing the high value of a Conf Net - either believe in it or not at this point-Boren is a believer.

Before I get into what the B1G believes what they have to do to acquire OU/KU years out from now….lets 1st discuss B12 expansion

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 35m35 minutes ago
B10 perception of B12 expansion is it is going to happen period.Sooner rather than later.High probability of next year-ready 2017 FB season

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 33m33 minutes ago
Now this is where it gets very interesting.B10 perception(which could be wrong of course)is coming from this at a different angle than most.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 32m32 minutes ago
Because of B12 situation with their contracts -with different factions being for/against expansion -11/12 will be a compromise choice.

Especially…..now get this…..especially between ESPN & FOX. According to “Big Ten Man” there is no way in hell both 11/12 come from the East.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 30m30 minutes ago
ESPN will not allow it..not happening.ESPN would be willing to “support” 1 new Eastern B12 school.but not 2.Big Ten Man very strong on this

ESPN does not want FOX to increase their P5 stock in the Eastern portion of the United States. FOX has some stock in WVU-RUT-UMD-PSU…

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 28m28 minutes ago
ESPN wants to limit “FOX schools/content” in the East,even if its shared content in some form/manner with ESPN.ESPN will stop 2 Eastern adds

So what does it mean? Look for ESPN to Champion Cincinnati over UCF. Look for FOX to champion UCF over Cincinnati...FOX already in Ohio

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 27m27 minutes ago
FOX is already in state of Ohio in P5 content…so ESPN would have no problem a CINCY addition to B12. FOX wants to get into Florida with UCF.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 26m26 minutes ago
“B10 Man” says B10 perception is FOX will get their 1st choice & UCF will become #11 for the B12 & ESPN and Texas will choose #12-compromise

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 25m25 minutes ago
B10 perception UT will try to let out a little steam in pot of boiling water by finally agreeing to B12 expansion. But UT/ESPN choose 12.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 24m24 minutes ago
Keep this in mind before I pass along what the B10 perception is on what UT/ESPN will do with 12. Texas is not choosing 12 based upon a B12N

Texas and ESPN will not throw in LHN in the dumpster…they may change it a bit if they bolt to ACC/PAC in future…but not put LHN in dumpster.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 23m23 minutes ago
According to B10 perceptions they believe Houston or BYU will be 12. B10 at this moment says Houston has inside track to 12. Why?

For 1 reason:Because of internal state politics…UT politicians can gain GIANT IOU’s in the state legislature if it deals in Houston at B12.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 21m21 minutes ago
According to B10 perception its wildly known the SECN/TAMU has gutted the B12 from the Houston/ Metro…this is also a BIG + for UH inception.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 20m20 minutes ago
ESPN will fight for Houston….but ESPN is also close with BYU….but Texas politics make UH a slight favorite for 12….less headache.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 19m19 minutes ago
UT is not looking to create B12N…not going to happen. UH fulfills what UT/ESPN is looking at out West…

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 18m18 minutes ago
ESPN not concern with FOX gaining “stock” in Houston....as they would be in FOX gaining "stock" in Memphis-Tulane-New Orleans-ect

So now what happens?….with an expanded B12 to 12 schools (UCF+Houston or BYU) but without a B12N? Instability in B12 is what happens

B10 is already talking with Kansas & Oklahoma….every once in a while….these discussions are happening. SEC is talking with OU all-the-time!

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 17m17 minutes ago
This is the reality. B10 has a “long road to hoe” in acquiring KU/OU but it has taken first steps.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 16m16 minutes ago
The content and value of the next B1G Basketball contract with CBS/ESPN-2017 is HUGE...HUGE...when it comes to KU-B1G possible marriage.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 15m15 minutes ago
B10 will try to convince KU not to redo its 3rd Tier Contract with ESPN in 2021/22. If KU opts for FOX or another option in 2022…LOOK OUT!

This is what the B10 is focusing on…..working on a platform/contract/exposure/BTN which will elevate KU BB Value into even bigger heights.

If KU does not re-up with ESPN on 3rd tier….this gives the signal to OU and everyone that KU is ready to jump to B1G in 2024-25.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 14m14 minutes ago
B10 needs to get KU to get OU….KU addition will bolster getting OU. KU is the “turn-key”. Not just for OU but for B1G Presidents-acceptance

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 13m13 minutes ago
Yep, were still talking 9-10 years out except B10 perception if UT bolts to ACC/INDY/PAC the GOR gets destroyed by pure inertia.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 12m12 minutes ago
B10 believes Boren’s comments about LHN failure - mocking UT on not giving it up….is a message from OU to UT to go ahead and bolt-were fine.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 11m11 minutes ago
It’s almost if…from a B10 perception….OU is telling UT nothing will ever again be cool between us b/c we want different environments.

So what do we have from a Big 10 perspective?
1)Big 12 will expand next year.
2)Big 12 will expand with UCF/Houston (or BYU)

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 10m10 minutes ago
3)Big 12 can’t create B12N (Texas-LHN)...even with additional markets.
4)No sugar daddy to create/support B12N without Texas content

5)B10 talking with OU/KU…thinking they have a shot at both…but need KU to say bye to ESPN 2022 first…OU taking B1G option seriously....

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 9m9 minutes ago
6)SEC will go after OU aggressively. SEC is frontrunner for OU only if Boren does not take steps to insert PRO-B1G next OU President.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 6m6 minutes ago
7)B1G believes Boren and KU are close..relationship is tight. Both give each other coverage in any package deal. Everybody wants them

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 5m5 minutes ago
8)B12 will stay P5 even if it implodes w/o KU/OU or even UT. Why? It has to do with Autonomy rules and other stuff-Tomorrow explanation

Reaction Score
Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 49m49 minutes ago
Must remember…this info comes from somebody who’s employment puts him in a B1G (non-decision maker)…who passes along current B10 perceptions

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 48m48 minutes ago
Last dinner with friend/source was April 17th. Check my Timeline of April 17 if need..info is still a “live wire” with exception of Missouri

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 47m47 minutes ago
Big Ten’s current perception on MIZZOU is they will be in the SEC for over 100 years. The door is closed.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 45m45 minutes ago
But if you check April 17th timeline - B10 Man discussed the real B1G targets of 15/16 being OU/KU. So, this is what was said to me tonight

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 44m44 minutes ago
First, B10 perceptions, the B12 (as was said April 17th) is not stable….not a shocker with Boren’s recent statements in the background

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 43m43 minutes ago
But the B10 does not believe the B12 will get stable….it is almost impossible….there is only 1 route to B12 stability.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 40m40 minutes ago
The pathway toward stability for B12 is to expand to 12 - big markets and large schools 1st importance - fan bases size and academics - 2nd

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 39m39 minutes ago
2nd step toward stability is the creation of the B12N. Expansion won’t create stability alone.This why Boren brought up LHN being a failure.

Tonight I’m not going to waste time discussing the high value of a Conf Net - either believe in it or not at this point-Boren is a believer.

Before I get into what the B1G believes what they have to do to acquire OU/KU years out from now….lets 1st discuss B12 expansion

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 35m35 minutes ago
B10 perception of B12 expansion is it is going to happen period.Sooner rather than later.High probability of next year-ready 2017 FB season

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 33m33 minutes ago
Now this is where it gets very interesting.B10 perception(which could be wrong of course)is coming from this at a different angle than most.

Because of B12 situation with their contracts -with different factions being for/against expansion -11/12 will be a compromise choice.

Especially…..now get this…..especially between ESPN & FOX. According to “Big Ten Man” there is no way in hell both 11/12 come from the East.

ESPN will not allow it..not happening.ESPN would be willing to “support” 1 new Eastern B12 school.but not 2.Big Ten Man very strong on this

ESPN does not want FOX to increase their P5 stock in the Eastern portion of the United States. FOX has some stock in WVU-RUT-UMD-PSU…

ESPN wants to limit “FOX schools/content” in the East,even if its shared content in some form/manner with ESPN.ESPN will stop 2 Eastern adds

So what does it mean? Look for ESPN to Champion Cincinnati over UCF. Look for FOX to champion UCF over Cincinnati...FOX already in Ohio

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 27m27 minutes ago
FOX is already in state of Ohio in P5 content…so ESPN would have no problem a CINCY addition to B12. FOX wants to get into Florida with UCF.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 26m26 minutes ago
“B10 Man” says B10 perception is FOX will get their 1st choice & UCF will become #11 for the B12 & ESPN and Texas will choose #12-compromise

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 25m25 minutes ago
B10 perception UT will try to let out a little steam in pot of boiling water by finally agreeing to B12 expansion. But UT/ESPN choose 12.

Keep this in mind before I pass along what the B10 perception is on what UT/ESPN will do with 12. Texas is not choosing 12 based upon a B12N

Texas and ESPN will not throw in LHN in the dumpster…they may change it a bit if they bolt to ACC/PAC in future…but not put LHN in dumpster.

According to B10 perceptions they believe Houston or BYU will be 12. B10 at this moment says Houston has inside track to 12. Why?

For 1 reason:Because of internal state politics…UT politicians can gain GIANT IOU’s in the state legislature if it deals in Houston at B12.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 21m21 minutes ago
According to B10 perception its wildly known the SECN/TAMU has gutted the B12 from the Houston/ Metro…this is also a BIG + for UH inception.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 20m20 minutes ago
ESPN will fight for Houston….but ESPN is also close with BYU….but Texas politics make UH a slight favorite for 12….less headache.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 19m19 minutes ago
UT is not looking to create B12N…not going to happen. UH fulfills what UT/ESPN is looking at out West…

ESPN not concern with FOX gaining “stock” in Houston....as they would be in FOX gaining "stock" in Memphis-Tulane-New Orleans-ect

So now what happens?….with an expanded B12 to 12 schools (UCF+Houston or BYU) but without a B12N? Instability in B12 is what happens

B10 is already talking with Kansas & Oklahoma….every once in a while….these discussions are happening. SEC is talking with OU all-the-time!

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 17m17 minutes ago
This is the reality. B10 has a “long road to hoe” in acquiring KU/OU but it has taken first steps.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 16m16 minutes ago
The content and value of the next B1G Basketball contract with CBS/ESPN-2017 is HUGE...HUGE...when it comes to KU-B1G possible marriage.

B10 will try to convince KU not to redo its 3rd Tier Contract with ESPN in 2021/22. If KU opts for FOX or another option in 2022…LOOK OUT!

This is what the B10 is focusing on…..working on a platform/contract/exposure/BTN which will elevate KU BB Value into even bigger heights.

If KU does not re-up with ESPN on 3rd tier….this gives the signal to OU and everyone that KU is ready to jump to B1G in 2024-25.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 14m14 minutes ago
B10 needs to get KU to get OU….KU addition will bolster getting OU. KU is the “turn-key”. Not just for OU but for B1G Presidents-acceptance

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 13m13 minutes ago
Yep, were still talking 9-10 years out except B10 perception if UT bolts to ACC/INDY/PAC the GOR gets destroyed by pure inertia.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 12m12 minutes ago
B10 believes Boren’s comments about LHN failure - mocking UT on not giving it up….is a message from OU to UT to go ahead and bolt-were fine.

It’s almost if…from a B10 perception….OU is telling UT nothing will ever again be cool between us b/c we want different environments.

So what do we have from a Big 10 perspective?
1)Big 12 will expand next year.
2)Big 12 will expand with UCF/Houston (or BYU)

3)Big 12 can’t create B12N (Texas-LHN)...even with additional markets.
4)No sugar daddy to create/support B12N without Texas content

5)B10 talking with OU/KU…thinking they have a shot at both…but need KU to say bye to ESPN 2022 first…OU taking B1G option seriously....

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 9m9 minutes ago
6)SEC will go after OU aggressively. SEC is frontrunner for OU only if Boren does not take steps to insert PRO-B1G next OU President.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 6m6 minutes ago
7)B1G believes Boren and KU are close..relationship is tight. Both give each other coverage in any package deal. Everybody wants them

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 5m5 minutes ago
8)B12 will stay P5 even if it implodes w/o KU/OU or even UT. Why? It has to do with Autonomy rules and other stuff-Tomorrow explanation

First axiom of CR as it applies to UConn perpetuated if you are to believe this train of thought.

Reaction Score
Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 9h9 hours ago
I know I'm going to regret this but here goes. Hopefully the late hour will keep too many from seeing it.

if the B12 were to be forced toexpand tomorrow the two in would be BYU & UCONN.

Why? UCONN would add good NCAA tourney points. BYU the same plus good football.

Kyle Jacobson ‏@_KyleJacobson · 9h9 hours ago
@theDudeofWV Throwing geography to the wind I suppose?

Christopher Lambert
‏@theDudeofWV @_KyleJacobson I said right now. Harmless because it's not happening.

@BC_BigChris My point was that right now they would add the most value. Not nearly enough to
Happen.

UCONN would also add NY market for a potential B12N.

Before you yell at me UCONN would add the NY market because the B12 doesn't have Rutgers.

Neither would add $ but the B12 would be close to breaking even.

Let me stress that B12 expansion isn't likely for 3 to 5 more years if at all. Things can change & usually do.

@BC_BigChris Nobody is for it. Even OU. Who would they add.

@BRACRB ESPN isn't pushing expansion. Where did you hear that?

Kenneth Buchana ‏@WVUno1 · 14h14 hours ago
@theDudeofWV are you paying attention to what flugaur is putting out there??

Christopher Lambert
‏@theDudeofWV @WVUno1 Why? I can read fair tales of my own.

Look people. Nobody is joining the B12 & nobody is leaving the B12. Let's just enjoy Astros football until CFB starts

@BC_BigChris Yea. How many times have I said no expansion for the B12 unless they add money? That hasn't changed.

@BC_BigChris I'm not sure why people don't understand that Boren's revelation about TV contract was more damning than if it wasn't true.

@BC_BigChris If it's not clear by now the Big 12 doesn't want to add a G5 school then I don't know what to say.

@BC_BigChris The Big 12 wants to add FSU. They won't get the chance.

@_KyleJacobson Don't you think the B12 threw the geography book out when it invited WVU.

@BC_BigChris Did you know Swofford was in favor of adding WVU? Point being the presidents decide.

@_KyleJacobson Do you really think WVU cares about a FB game in Cincy every other year? Or an annual hoops game?

@_KyleJacobson WVU doesn't want Cincy. They wouldn't vote for Cincy.

@_KyleJacobson consider this. If the B12 expands WVU loses a home game Every year with either OU or UT.

@_KyleJacobson Do you want to trade that home game with OU or UT for a bridge going thru Cincy?

Kyle Jacobson ‏@_KyleJacobson · 8h8 hours ago
@theDudeofWV Better question: is WV willing to vote to kill the conference because they're upset they don't get UT or OU at home every year?

Christopher Lambert
‏@theDudeofWV @_KyleJacobson Why would that kill the conf.? You want to doom the conf add 2 schools that don't add value.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 8h8 hours ago
@_KyleJacobson Iowa State, KU, KSU would vote against it as well.

@_KyleJacobson There is no reason for the Big 12 to expand by adding 2 schools that don't meet minimum metrics. Nothing has changed.

@BC_BigChris WhAts wrong with 10 if they can have a CCG?

@_KyleJacobson All these idiots saying OU or UT wants out forget about the GoR.

@BC_BigChris Conf will go away if no expansion. GoR 2025

Reaction Score
Well, it makes just as much sense based on reality and the wishes, strategies and decisions of all parties to come up with this football conference if we are all predicating things on just geography and history:

UConn
UMass
Temple
Lehigh
Stony Brook
Rhode Island
Maine
New Hampshire

That makes for a nice geographically sensible conference with some past, shared history. I guess that some people might "like" to see that one, too.

It has no basis in reality or the status, decisions and desires of UConn. But hey, there are no rules in fantasy land, right?

Of course, it won't happen.
How the heck could you leave out Lafayette? And Stevens Tech??

CL82

Reaction Score
First axiom of CR as it applies to UConn perpetuated if you are to believe this train of thought.
Well I don't but in many ways, if the AAC is to lose two teams, UCF and Houston probably hurts us less than if we lose both Fla schools. Losing Cinci makes us even more of an outlier.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 2h2 hours ago
I've written something important about the Big 12, expansion & rumors of discontent. Saving it for Monday.

@_KyleJacobson Do not include me in any conversations with that roundball guy or Fulgar.

@_KyleJacobson Because if I want fantasy I'll read Frank Herbert or GRRM instead of those pieholes.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 37m37 minutes ago
@rclay6297 Anybody who says anything about anybody leaving the Big 12 needs to first answer how the GoR is circumvented.

Richard Clay ‏@rclay6297 · 2h2 hours ago
@theDudeofWV another tweeter/B12 said OU talking to SEC.Says they would be interested if OSU and OU were in SEC west..R B12 teams gonna stay

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 38m38 minutes ago
@rclay6297 If it's Flugar saying this I can publish three years of emails between the two of us showing exactly how off the wall he is....

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 37m37 minutes ago
@rclay6297 Emails where time and time again I advised him what he was saying was wrong.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 36m36 minutes ago
@rclay6297 The fact is that any B12 school would jump at the chance to go SEC. But they can't until 2025.

@rclay6297 The fact is that any school in any conf would join the SEC if offered. That includes tOSU, Michigan and ND.

@rclay6297 Hold people accountable. Especially me.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 17m17 minutes ago
Me? I'm just tired of people not thinking. Why in the hell do 4 of the 5 P5 confs have a GoR? Ask yourself that?

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 13m13 minutes ago
Why do people think the GoR can be overcome? The SEC doesn't recruit schools. They listen.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 13m13 minutes ago
They held off adding TAMU until a replacement was found for them because they wanted to avoid a lawsuit by Baylor.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 12m12 minutes ago
So do you really think the SEC would add any B12 school only to be tied up in courts for a decade?

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 12m12 minutes ago
Plus the departing schools rights would be held by the Big 12.

Reaction Score
@rclay6297 The fact is that any school in any conf would join the SEC if offered. That includes tOSU, Michigan and ND.

Speechless, but this came to mind...

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
You been out ridin' fences for so long now
Oh, you're a hard one
I know that you got your reasons
These things that are pleasin' you
Can hurt you somehow

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members