Non-Key Tweets | Page 1039 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
Yep.

I really don’t give a crap if it happens.
Two Thumbs Up Yes GIF by Chris Kläfford

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Yep.

I really don’t give a crap if it happens.
To be honest, that was my thought process regarding the big 12 as well, though I fully realize that that would be much more lucrative for us.

I do see some benefits to being in a conference, even in a greatly reduced PAC 12. If the numbers justify the increase in travel costs 4 to 6 times a year, I'm fine with it, but it is nothing that particularly excites me.

We've been through this song and dance too many times. Do it, don't do it, I don't care.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
To be honest, that was my thought process regarding the big 12 as well, though I fully realize that that would be much more lucrative for us.

I do see some benefits to being in a conference, even in a greatly reduced PAC 12. If the numbers justify the increase in travel costs 4 to 6 times a year, I'm fine with it, but it is nothing that particularly excites me.

We've been through this song and dance too many times. Do it, don't do it, I don't care.

The B12 was game changing. People thinking that we're gonna land in some revised happy version of the ACC in 5 years are chasing rainbows. The B12 is kinda it for us in terms of a power conference.

This P12 things is....fine. Easier scheduling, good G5 names, maybe a smidge more revenue, bowl access, fine.

And if it doesn't happen, fine. I'm not losing sleep over that lost rivalry with Fresno State.

Reaction Score
The B12 was game changing. People thinking that we're gonna land in some revised happy version of the ACC in 5 years are chasing rainbows. The B12 is kinda it for us in terms of a power conference.

This P12 things is....fine. Easier scheduling, good G5 names, maybe a smidge more revenue, bowl access, fine.

And if it doesn't happen, fine. I'm not losing sleep over that lost rivalry with Fresno State.
But its 1 to 1? Not interested in the rubber match?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The B12 was game changing. The B12 is kinda it for us in terms of a power conference.
Fully agree, and yet it's hard to be particularly invested in the annual August dalliance with the big 12. If it happens, it happens. I'm not devoting a whole lot of emotional energy to it until they're painting "Big 12" on the court at Gampel.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Fully agree, and yet it's hard to be particularly invested in the annual August dalliance with the big 12. If it happens, it happens. I'm not devoting a whole lot of emotional energy to it until they're painting "Big 12" on the court at Gampel.

That’s fair, given that the only firm rule in realignment is that whatever’s bad for UConn is going to be what’s going to happen.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom