Non-Key Tweets | Page 1021 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Rule number one
evergreen

we need about 9 pieces to line up for an invite....we have been at about 7 for a while...but i think some of these remaining pieces will happen in ultra tight lipped fashion.

Reaction Score
Not necessarily true. The UConn to the Big East rumor was posted on the Conference Realignment board before it happened.

Missed the mark on next President not having to deal with it ... can anyone confirm if this is still in progress? Feels like it is..

"football will be killed so the next President doesn't have to deal with it and we'll move to the NBE"

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Not necessarily true. The UConn to the Big East rumor was posted on the Conference Realignment board before it happened.

And was being talked about in PMs well before then.

Reaction Score
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 633 times...

Jeff Mcneil Baseball GIF

Reaction Score
I wouldn't fall for it either. But of note, I read an article that the Big 12 has not won a national football championship since 1990, that winner was Colorado, and they have been stinking since then. Not such a great football conference after all! They should be begging UConn to join, not the other way around.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't fall for it either. But of note, I read an article that the Big 12 has not won a national football championship since 1990, that winner was Colorado, and they have been stinking since then. Not such a great football conference after all! They should be begging UConn to join, not the other way around.
Texas and Vince Young? Or are you not counting them cause theyre going SEC? Cause Bob Stoops got 1 too i think.

Reaction Score
I think he meant 90% of the current teams in the Big12 talk a big game like Cinncinati. But haven’t won at anything since most of there fans were born.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Jon Grove @jongrove02
KSU 2025 - Executive Sports Producer at
@Wildcat919FM, Host of @CatAttackPod
, 2024 KAB Award Winner for On Air Personality, Storm Chasing Enthusiast.
Manhattan, KS

You know you're in the midst of the summer off-season doldrums when the UConn the big 12 rumors begin.

Reaction Score
Little known fact: the Big 12 has been begging* UConn to join for years, but UConn would rather stay where it is, claiming that it's too good for such a stinking conference.

* No doubt that's why Yormark was in Storrs -- on his knees, begging...

Reaction Score
Little known fact: the Big 12 has been begging* UConn to join for years, but UConn would rather stay where it is, claiming that it's too good for such a stinking conference.

* No doubt that's why Yormark was in Storrs -- on his knees, begging...
sally kohn troll GIF by The Opposite of Hate

Reaction Score
Can you show us on the doll where UConn hurt you?
You just proved my point. It's pretty obvious that some of you folks can't frame reasonable arguments or counterarguments. Instead, you resort to insinuation or name-calling. How very sad.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HawleyArmou

Top Bottom