2025 Recruiting: - Niko Bundalo Update | Page 19 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Niko Bundalo Update

cwh20

Six is good!
Reaction Score
I took a typing class in HS too. I’m glad I did. My first job in a big office and we didn’t have computers on our desks yet. Computer programming with no computer in HS as well. The teacher graded our programs by looking at them. Haha. UConn had punch cards for processing our programs. They are the worst. At least I never had to learn how to use a slide rule…barely.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
LOL.... my parents made me take typing in high school. But the female to male ratio in class was like 5-1. So that was good. But I did get a "deficiency report" sent home mid semester because I was looking at my fingers and it was a "touch typing" course. I can still hear my dad, "how the hell do you screw up in a typing class?".... In the long run it was worth it when I had to type all those college papers. So I guess my parents knew what they were doing all along. ;)

It really pissed me off that I could type with one finger better than everyone else in class did with ten, but I was told I was doing it wrong.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I took a typing class in HS too. I’m glad I did. My first job in a big office and we didn’t have computers on our desks yet. Computer programming with no computer in HS as well. The teacher graded our programs by looking at them. Haha. UConn had punch cards for processing our programs. They are the worst. At least I never had to learn how to use a slide rule…barely.
In high school, we wrote our programs onto punch tape and transmitted them via modem to the old sound lab computer.

Reaction Score
True. Additionally, his support team is pretty good. To me that would include: JC, Dan’s father and I think even Geno to some extent. A fair amount of coaching wisdom there. The pipeline to eastern kids recruiting has also added to the success. Fan base support? Absolutely. To what extent - I don’t know. It (probably) is the combination of all of these good things. I’ll just remain a supportive fan and enjoy the ride.
Coaching staff is the big one. Kimani and Luke are like a pair of super heroes, and Tom Moore is unsung. Hurleys offense took off with the impact of Luke

Reaction Score
Will help Hurley bring in even better “walk-on” level players to battle it out with the team in practice.
The days of walk-ons should be over unless the goal is to have decent practice players who will accept never getting into a game in their careers. UConn recently added a walk-on and I read something that said he could see minutes in early season games. With the depth on this team and limited minutes for scholarship players, I'd personally have a problem with walk-ons getting any minutes this year. All minutes should go to scholarship players. These aren't KO's teams. This team is the deepest one we've ever had. Our bench is as talented as our starting five.

Reaction Score
Our bench is as talented as our starting five.

Diarra
Solo
McNeeley
AK
Johnson

vs

Mahaney
Ross
Stewart
Reed
+ Abraham or Nowell

I can't say that our bench would beat the starting 5, but it certainly wouldn't be a blowout IMO. Mahaney and Reed probably are just as talented as the starters and may start before the season ends. Stewart and Ross are a hair behind based on some recent comments (but who really knows). And based on the minutes the other night, Nowell and Abraham are probably end of bench right now.

IMO AK is the difference-maker there. He has a unique skillset I don't think anyone on this team can replicate.

Reaction Score
Where is basketball recruiting news on storrs central. I just signed up.
The Better Get Us Now board-> MBB Recruiting Thread. Look for posts from Jared Thomas or JMat mostly.

Read the Self Scout Series, Commit film studies, and all the other stuff while you're there. Russell Steinberg has an article on Tarris Reed up today.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Sherrell McMillan of 247 Inside Carolina says his people think UConn interest in Niko dwindled after landing Reibe.
Another Carolina rumor, unsourced, says Niko's Dad unhappy with UNC NIL, hence the talk of reopening recruitment.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Sherrell McMillan of 247 Inside Carolina says his people think UConn interest in Niko dwindled after landing Reibe.
Another Carolina rumor, unsourced, says Niko's Dad unhappy with UNC NIL, hence the talk of reopening recruitment.
This still only makes sense if we think they play the same position.

Reaction Score
It really pissed me off that I could type with one finger better than everyone else in class did with ten, but I was told I was doing it wrong.
When we were dating as college students, my wife would have moved on from me but for the fact that I was a much better typist than her and could be — let’s say incentivized — to type her term papers.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
By the looks of Fishy’s eloquence, I smell a hunter and pecker (the last of the two being a double entrendre).
I call BS on that. I've been told Fishy has no pecker.

ghostbusters-peter.gif

Reaction Score
Begs the question of how the heck can they afford Dysbantsa? And what’s going on with NIL at UNC?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
When we were dating as college students, my wife would have moved on from me but for the fact that I was a much better typist than her and could be — let’s say incentivized — to type her term papers.

I read this really fast and thought, no wonder his wife moved on, he’s dating college students.

Reaction Score
I read this really fast and thought, no wonder his wife moved on, he’s dating college students.
If I was currently dating college students at 65, I’d be typing in block caps with tons of exclamation points and emojis.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowlingDawg

Top Bottom