New transfer thread | Page 11 | The Boneyard

New transfer thread

Reaction Score
Woah, what happened there? She has a lot of ability. Some money open now for State if they want to make another addition...

Very odd timing

I figured there would be some attrition, but I didn't think it would be this quick. She's the recruit I know the least about in the class. Apparently, she's still rehabbing a torn ACL.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Time will tell if this is fore-telling:

It's nothing official, of course, but you can't help but wonder if they might know something, as an organization that helps Dominican athletes find opportunities int the States.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
It's nothing official, of course, but you can't help but wonder if they might know something, as an organization that helps Dominican athletes find opportunities int the States.
Could also be a hint that she's on an unofficial visit to Texas, or will be this weekend. Haven' seen anything on my end to say that is the case, but things do often move fast (this late in the process), especially if she wants to enroll somewhere for the June summer session.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Could also be a hint that she's on an unofficial visit to Texas, or will be this weekend. Haven' seen anything on my end to say that is the case, but things do often move fast (this late in the process), especially if she wants to enroll somewhere for the June summer session.
Considering Texas's frontcourt losses to graduation and now the transfer of Prince, the coaching staff is surely on the hustle. They're down to Collier as their only true post, much as UConn is with Olivia.

Reaction Score
FDM is Esmery’s agency. They are the ones who deal with her recruitment, etc. Still really want to know why she decomitted...

Reaction Score
Does State explore other grad transfer options with her decommitment? As far as I am aware that opens up a spot.

Unless they want to just save it for that 2020 class.

Reaction Score
Does State explore other grad transfer options with her decommitment? As far as I am aware that opens up a spot.

Unless they want to just save it for that 2020 class.
E Martinez was not expected to be a big contributor this season so her decommitment doesn’t require MSU to scramble to find someone to fill the spot. I think if the right player was available they would take her. MSU could still use an experienced point guard but right now I don’t see one available in the portal. Alternatively if a player the caliber of S Prince was available then they would surely move on that. Otherwise they hold the scholarship.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Levy is a huge loss. I was looking forward to her being the next player from that program to be a thorn in our side.

Reaction Score
Levy’s prolly headed home to Tennessee. Tennessee had a lot of talent in its state from that class. Rhyne Howard, Elizabeth Balogun, Elizabeth Dixon, Akira Levy, Brinae Alexander, Jordan Cambridge, Jazmine Massengill...only Massengill committed to Rocky Top

Plebe

Reaction Score
As others have said, HUGE loss for Mizzou. She was one of the most promising freshmen in the country last year. Major spark off the bench.

I came across this from a month ago. I knew she had a huge personality, but I didn't know she had a voice to match:

Plebe

Reaction Score
Raoul posted on Twitter that he heard Levy is visiting TN this coming Thursday.
I was just thinking that Arkansas would be a good fit, if she's looking to play up-tempo.
But Tennessee is her home state.

Reaction Score
per Raoul ex-Texas Tech and Louisville 6'6" center, Erin DeGrate is in in the grad-transfer portal. Should Geno be interested? I would be.

Plebe

Reaction Score
per Raoul ex-Texas Tech and Louisville 6'6" center, Erin DeGrate is in in the grad-transfer portal. Should Geno be interested? I would be.
Hmmm. I don't know. She has only one year left and to be honest she's just not very good.

Reaction Score
Hmmm. I don't know. She has only one year left and to be honest she's just not very good.
I've seen her play and I actually think she could be pretty good except she isn't in shape therefore she can't keep up for long periods of time and fouls a lot. Its her fitness that holds her back so I doubt UConn will be interested.

Reaction Score
I've seen her play and I actually think she could be pretty good except she isn't in shape therefore she can't keep up for long periods of time and fouls a lot. Its her fitness that holds her back so I doubt UConn will be interested.
Agree. She has an excellent shooting touch.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom