New member questions | Page 5 | The Boneyard

New member questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
The fact that Dan asked Rashad Anderson if he was going to "make it rain" is absolutely awesome.

My favorite Rashad moment was when he was playing in the tourney against Alabama (in the '04 run, I think). Let's just say the forecast was torrential rain that night...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
You say that like it was a surprise...frankly I am amazed that it took this long.

yea after i had to read thru the first like 5 pages i was like wtf is this thread about. all these BY guys have gone soft as hell and are answering the easiest questions ever for some poor new fan kid or a great new troll that i want to chat with all night. then i did the same becuase i felt bad for taking that view as i was reading it so now i see why this thread has gone the way it has. :D party on

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
This thread is officially awesome great first day

i have some questions i want you to answer. when u figure them out and answer you will be a official BYer

1) doty or gardler?
2)how many toes in do you have?
3) how many minutes does it take to answer a question posted on the mens board?

get some facts and come back to me

Reaction Score
dammit im going to have to read this thread as i have no clue what your talking about lmfao. i was just getting a good stb joke going in hope of a sighting.

first off, you are bad at typing. on this board there is only 1 jackass that types like that and its me. so your going to have to clean up a bit as there is not enough room for 2 clowns in this town. tread light at first and get to know all the key ppl around here that bring info and not crap. i for example bring crap mostly. over time u will start to understand jokes that this board plays. enjoy them and join in once you understand whats going on.
1)rashad anderson-met him on a ov for baseball as he was walking to gampel on a cold morning. i said whats up and he shook my dads hand. i asked him if he was going to make it rain 2night, he responded and said "always nigga" and just walked away. a close second for me would be doty. we wont talk about why.
2) 04
3)gampel, wish the state would knock xl down and stop the 2 way bull ****. build a 15k barn for bball and puck in storrs downtown should be the gaol down the road

BY user guide
-we like rolling rocks, chicken wings and hot girls
-fishy is a old argry man who sometimes doesn't take his pills
-if u see a user named whaler or southtampabill make a post, automatically fight him and argue what he says
-read dogmania posts, all of them. then read the post a second time
-follow 3uconn and husky99 when it comes to bball recruit stuff. several others also have good stuff but those 2 follow the bball trail hard

thats about it for now. oh, at this very precious age your at now trolls will start to try to ruin your life. yes its not a disney thing the real world has trolls also. its best that u run away from them right now until your committed to bs chats where u waste each others time. at the dance on friday night, dont use a condom. its more fun and worth it in the long run to get that feeling early so your agressive in college with that ****.

Damn, this is Makersmuppet for a 14 year old!
Hilarious, Dan!

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
i have some questions i want you to answer. when u figure them out and answer you will be a official BYer

1) doty or gardler?

Let me at least help the kid out with question #1. The correct answer is "YES". Doesn't even matter if Kaili McLaren is in the mix:

123-1258-TPOLEN.jpg

Reaction Score
This is better than twitter. Follow me @huskiesnyc and I will follow back btw

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
This is better than twitter. Follow me @huskiesnyc and I will follow back btw

Come on, man. This cheap ploy is a little too desperate for someone with the handle "huskiesnyc." Maybe if you were "bcu4lyfe" I could see it.

Reaction Score
Hello am huskiesforlife am a young obsessed Uconn fan who just loves everything about Uconn I have been to both football and basketball events. I hope to one day to go to this school. But anyways I just wanted to get to know people on this bored. Also sorry I don't have an avatar my phone won't let me for some reason. So anyway I just have a few questions for some of you if you don't mind. Thanks.

1. Who is your favorite Uconn player ever

2. Best uconn team in your opinion

3. Do you prefer watching games at gampel or the XL center

Thank you and you do not need to answer the questions if you don't want.

Welcome! Don't be afraid to state your opinion, and don't take any disagreements or criticisms too seriously.
Good job on your first post!

1. RayRay/Kemba

2. '99 and '04

3. On tv, I prefer Gampel. In person, I prefer the XL, cuz I'm only 15 minutes away.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Damn, this is Makersmuppet for a 14 year old!
Hilarious, Dan!

looky here looky here. on a night where a good thread has come to thy keyboard, we get a loyal BYer who has committed a manmouth sin on this board. take notice rookie as this type of behavior will not be accepted in this community.

BYC #72

Thou shall not use makersmuppet's user name in any post unless it is a post about BYC's. All refrences to posts being like or spirited like makersmuppet shall be seen as false and that poster shall be shun until the next win by the basketball teams board the post was made on (this could be 1 day if its a in season slip up or months if made over the summer).

tread lightly grass hopper...

edit-i have a 2nd bone to pick! wtf is that avitar? is that dinosaurs im seeing? its hard to tell. if its dinosaurs then wtf man, get some hot girl or uconn stuff up or both! the only time i like dinos are when my nuggest are in the shapes of trex or im high as on some couch at a random house on saturday night looking straight up and not hearing anything.

H

Huskieforlife

1) doty or gardler?
1. want pic please of gardler
2. 10
My dad said ask u for pics u probly have them

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
Welcome! Don't be afraid to state your opinion, and don't take any disagreements or criticisms too seriously.
Good job on your first post!

1. RayRay/Kemba

2. '99 and '04

3. On tv, I prefer Gampel. In person, I prefer the XL, cuz I'm only 15 minutes away.

That was good advice, followed by the most "noncommittal" answer sheet I've seen so far... ;)

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score

1) doty or gardler?
1. want pic please of gardler
2. 10
My dad said ask u for pics u probly have them

1) if you found this place then you can find google. i can easily give u some great pictures but at your age u need to work a bit for the prise. this lesson can be very valuable long term. fail so far
2) correct
3) i see no answer so -fail so far

who is this dad u speak of? clearly he must hate me by now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom