New member questions | Page 7 | The Boneyard

New member questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i dont understand the gardler over doty ppl. no offense. shes just to tall and thick(fine thick) for me. maybe im just that dam short or soemthing. what are all of u guys 6'5 250 or something lol?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
i dont understand the gardler over doty ppl. no offense. shes just to tall and thick(fine thick) for me. maybe im just that dam short or soemthing. what are all of u guys 6'5 250 or something lol?

I don't understand why people are actually choosing! You throw in Pam Webber and you've got The Trifecta!!! (yes, I went to UConn in the 90's and I can't let it go)

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Unfortunately I have school tomorrow unlike you guys so I can't say to much longer.

guy back left, is he your dad?
Meghan%20Gardler%20UConn%20Basketball.jpg

2moro before your parents get home from work you should click this

ok

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score

i have clearly just gone all in on this thread 2night but the funny thing is i feel like half the jokes or sarcasm i am writing is going way over the heads of ppl here and instead ppl are thinking like wtf is he talking about and wow he has 5 kids wtf lol...glad u are aware of things.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Whoes my dad and def gardlar

u tell us. clearly your dad posts here or lurks. we all want to know/meet him. any husky fan is a good guy.

i take that back cough insert hated user name here cough

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Actually got it by myself
I posted it for you earlier in the thread. Now your an official Boneyarder for not giving credit where credit is due.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Second. Conference realignment board thread titled ACC is the first.

i honestly think this ranks 4th as far as since we have ben on this site

1-acc
2-ad
3-all 100 threads the night cuse/pitt to the acc
4-this thread

there is still tiem to move into the top 3 but more yarders need to step up if so.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
It's probably the second one. There is this God-forsaken thread on the "Conference Realignment" page called "The ACC"....(and now I'm pretty sure some a is going to "bump" it after I just typed this)....damnit!!!
Dang you beat me to it.

H

Huskieforlife

1-acc
2-ad
4-this thread

there is still tiem to move into the top 3 but more yarders need to step up if so.
i hope this is crazy i thought i might get like 5 responses.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
You do realize you are now obligated to collect all the responses and give us an update on the totals, right?

ctchamps

Reaction Score

1-acc
2-ad
4-this thread

actually #2 was when Pat Summitt pulled out of the UConn vs. Tennessee game and then accused Geno of recruiting violations.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
crazzy? u dont know what crazzy is! u should read some nelson and carl posts. maybe ask you dad about those. or maybe 1 of them is your dad....

If Carl was his dad, do you think he would keep his responses to one sentence???

hungry husky

Currently Hungry
Reaction Score
dammit im going to have to read this thread as i have no clue what your talking about lmfao. i was just getting a good stb joke going in hope of a sighting.

first off, you are bad at typing. on this board there is only 1 jackass that types like that and its me. so your going to have to clean up a bit as there is not enough room for 2 clowns in this town. tread light at first and get to know all the key ppl around here that bring info and not crap. i for example bring crap mostly. over time u will start to understand jokes that this board plays. enjoy them and join in once you understand whats going on.
1)rashad anderson-met him on a ov for baseball as he was walking to gampel on a cold morning. i said whats up and he shook my dads hand. i asked him if he was going to make it rain 2night, he responded and said "always nigga" and just walked away. a close second for me would be doty. we wont talk about why.
2) 04
3)gampel, wish the state would knock xl down and stop the 2 way bull ****. build a 15k barn for bball and puck in storrs downtown should be the gaol down the road

BY user guide
-we like rolling rocks, chicken wings and hot girls
-fishy is a old argry man who sometimes doesn't take his pills
-if u see a user named whaler or southtampabill make a post, automatically fight him and argue what he says
-read dogmania posts, all of them. then read the post a second time
-follow 3uconn and husky99 when it comes to bball recruit stuff. several others also have good stuff but those 2 follow the bball trail hard

thats about it for now. oh, at this very precious age your at now trolls will start to try to ruin your life. yes its not a disney thing the real world has trolls also. its best that u run away from them right now until your committed to bs chats where u waste each others time. at the dance on friday night, dont use a condom. its more fun and worth it in the long run to get that feeling early so your agressive in college with that ****.

120330092836-mandeldove-story-body.jpg

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
If Carl was his dad, do you think he would keep his responses to one sentence???

lol i was thinking about it more. if carl was his dad then he would have had a navy ship in his op somewhere and if nelson was his dad then one of his qestions would have been about some crazy theory. so i think we are safe to cross those 2 off the list. who knows, he could be one of my kids that i haven't seen in years. he sure did type like it at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom