New member questions | Page 8 | The Boneyard

New member questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
u brought your dad up first. not us. clearly your dad doesn't know at this point that u are up past midnight. props u rebel u. if you last name is delone, mauel or pasq.... then i fear for your saftey here right now.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
u brought your dad up first. not us. clearly your dad doesn't know at this point that u are up past midnight. props u rebel u. if you last name is delone, mauel or pasq.... then i fear for your saftey here right now.
Add Hathaway and Emmert!

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
illegitimate child of Mark Emmert and his Guatemalan maid Blanca.

Please tell me that your new avatar is a childhood picture of Johnnie Selvie!!! You used to have an awesome avatar, but if I'm right, it just got "awesomer"...

H

Huskieforlife

well i guess am going. this probably wont happen but i hope we can keep this thread alive.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
lets add summit, miles and mandledove to the list also.
Nope! Summit's medical issues allowed for reconciliation with the women's posters. Miles was a set up job, not his fault. And Mandledove was Mandledove.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i can not wait until 2moro when a poster at work reads this thread and decides he has to get a piece of this action and claim to be the father. that will easily lead to another 10 pages of fun. i thought 2moro was going to suck as most tuesdays do but now i have hope.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
i can not wait until 2moro when a poster at work reads this thread and decides he has to get a piece of this action and claim to be the father. that will easily lead to another 10 pages of fun. i thought 2moro was going to suck as most tuesdays do but now i have hope.
It's today and there is a game!

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
well i guess am going. this probably wont happen but i hope we can keep this thread alive.

Even if it dies, welcome to the Boneyard in style! Now, you can start your "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Boneyard":

1) Get into an argument with Whaler or SouthTampa (which could happen as early as tomorrow)
2) Catch a troll trollin'
3) Call someone out for not having an avatar picture (then force them to add a hot chick as the new one)
4) Read, in its entirety, a Carl Spackler post
5) Stay an active member for at least 4 of HuskyNan's avatar changes (they're pretty good, so it's worth the watch)

I'm sure others will add to the guide, but this should get you started properly...good luck!!!

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Even if it dies, welcome to the Boneyard in style! Now, you can start your "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Boneyard":

1) Get into an argument with Whaler or SouthTampa (which could happen as early as tomorrow)
2) Catch a troll trollin'
3) Call someone out for not having an avatar picture (then force them to add a hot chick as the new one)
4) Read, in its entirety, a Carl Spackler post
5) Stay an active member for at least 4 of HuskyNan's avatar changes (they're pretty good, so it's worth the watch)

I'm sure others will add to the guide, but this should get you started properly...good luck!!!
Love HuskyNan's avatar changes!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
It's today and there is a game!

yes, clealry i have lost track of time and missed my sleeping hours so i will be up all night now. i know we play VT in a couple(loose #) hours, but any uconn bball game comes 2nd to a BY thread like this. you have to have some priorities here...

H

Huskieforlife

oh god i did not think of that. am going to have a lot of dads tomorrow?

ctchamps

Reaction Score
yes, clealry i have lost track of time and missed my sleeping hours so i will be up all night now. i know we play VT in a couple(loose #) hours, but any uconn bball game comes 2nd to a BY thread like this. you have to have some priorities here...

You're setting a bad example for the kid. We play them in.........20 minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom