New member questions | Page 10 | The Boneyard

New member questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
pretty weak showing in this thread by a lot of normals here. things thing went from the next justin bieber to pitt football in a matter for hours. weak sauce.

Reaction Score
pretty weak showing in this thread by a lot of normals here. things thing went from the next justin bieber to pitt football in a matter for hours. weak sauce.

Can you say DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED?

Reaction Score
Hey, I'm a new member too so I thought I'd chime in. I'm in college but don't go to UConn. My whole dad's family did though and I've been raised on it since I was a kid. Being a typical sports-crazed kid in the Boston area, UConn basketball was my opportunity to have something that was my own, and though I still love all the Boston sports teams, UConn has always been and will always be the team I invest the most time and emotional energy in.

Anyway, my favorite players are Caron Butler, Ben Gordon, and Kemba.

Hard to say about best Uconn team. I'd either say 2004 team with Ben and Emeka or 2006 team that lost to George Mason (think about the fact that Andrew Bynum had committed that year but then decided to declare for the draft...)

3. Definitely prefer watching at Gampel though I've been to more games in Hartford. Try to get to at least one or two a year.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
are you going to carry this thread in night 2 of its life? if not, sign off right now. so shoot, ask me 3 questions.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Hey, I'm a new member too so I thought I'd chime in. I'm in college but don't go to UConn. ....

I like this kid - he uses complete sentences.

That automatically puts him in the top three percent of all posters here.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I like this kid - he uses complete sentences.

That automatically puts him in the top three percent of all posters here.

And, he mentioned his "whole Dad's family."

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Hey, I'm a new member too so I thought I'd chime in. I'm in college but don't go to UConn...

...is the point where I stopped reading your post.

Just kidding. Welcome to the Dog Pound!!! Way to represent two Husky greats in one handle...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom