Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
1. A.J. Price
2. Was considering saying 06 but I'm inclined to go with 04
3. Without a doubt Gampel

It's funny; I had that same 06 thought too. Everyone is going to point to the loss to George Mason, but man oh man that team was talented!!!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
hate cuse alot to! You to if you don't mind could u answer the questions its ok if u don't though

dammit im going to have to read this thread as i have no clue what your talking about lmfao. i was just getting a good stb joke going in hope of a sighting.

Hello am huskiesforlife am a young obsessed Uconn fan who just loves everything about Uconn I have been to both football and basketball events. I hope to one day to go to this school. But anyways I just wanted to get to know people on this bored. Also sorry I don't have an avatar my phone won't let me for some reason. So anyway I just have a few questions for some of you if you don't mind. Thanks.

1. Who is your favorite Uconn player ever

2. Best uconn team in your opinion

3. Do you prefer watching games at gampel or the XL center

Thank you and you do not need to answer the questions if you don't want.

first off, you are bad at typing. on this board there is only 1 jackass that types like that and its me. so your going to have to clean up a bit as there is not enough room for 2 clowns in this town. tread light at first and get to know all the key ppl around here that bring info and not crap. i for example bring crap mostly. over time u will start to understand jokes that this board plays. enjoy them and join in once you understand whats going on.
1)rashad anderson-met him on a ov for baseball as he was walking to gampel on a cold morning. i said whats up and he shook my dads hand. i asked him if he was going to make it rain 2night, he responded and said "always nigga" and just walked away. a close second for me would be doty. we wont talk about why.
2) 04
3)gampel, wish the state would knock xl down and stop the 2 way bull . build a 15k barn for bball and puck in storrs downtown should be the gaol down the road

BY user guide
-we like rolling rocks, chicken wings and hot girls
-fishy is a old argry man who sometimes doesn't take his pills
-if u see a user named whaler or southtampabill make a post, automatically fight him and argue what he says
-read dogmania posts, all of them. then read the post a second time
-follow 3uconn and husky99 when it comes to bball recruit stuff. several others also have good stuff but those 2 follow the bball trail hard

thats about it for now. oh, at this very precious age your at now trolls will start to try to ruin your life. yes its not a disney thing the real world has trolls also. its best that u run away from them right now until your committed to bs chats where u waste each others time. at the dance on friday night, dont use a condom. its more fun and worth it in the long run to get that feeling early so your agressive in college with that .

Reaction Score
When I joined the boneyard in the Spring of 2010 I was 15 as well. I found out pretty quickly that I didn't know as much about basketball as I thought I did (juding by the reactions I got to statements like, "Coombs will lead the Big East in scoring!"

Anyway, hopefully you stick around. I've always felt a much closer connection to the UConn program than any of my other favorite sports franchises, and this message board is part of the reason why.

To answer your questions:

1. Kemba (Granted, I have a much more limited pool of players to choose from, but if I ever find a player I like as much as Kemba - he's probably my favorite athlete in any sport, ever)

2. 1998-99 (Not as talented as 2004, but you're lying if you're picking any UConn team over the 99 guys with your life on the line)

3. Gampel (I've been to Gampel three times, the XL once, and also to Final Fours at Ford Field and Reliant Stadium - I can say that Gampel is by far the best venue to watch a game)

H

Huskieforlife

dammit im going to have to read this thread as i have no clue what your talking about lmfao. i was just getting a good stb joke going in hope of a sighting.

first off, you are bad at typing. on this board there is only 1 jackass that types like that and its me. so your going to have to clean up a bit as there is not enough room for 2 clowns in this town. tread light at first and get to know all the key ppl around here that bring info and not crap. i for example bring crap mostly. over time u will start to understand jokes that this board plays. enjoy them and join in once you understand whats going on.
1)rashad anderson-met him on a ov for baseball as he was walking to gampel on a cold morning. i said whats up and he shook my dads hand. i asked him if he was going to make it rain 2night, he responded and said "always nigga" and just walked away. a close second for me would be doty. we wont talk about why.
2) 04
3)gampel, wish the state would knock xl down and stop the 2 way bull ****. build a 15k barn for bball and puck in storrs downtown should be the gaol down the road

BY user guide
-if u see a user named whaler or southtampabill make a post, automatically fight him and argue what he says
-follow 3uconn and husky99 when it comes to bball recruit stuff. several others also have good stuff but those 2 follow the bball trail hard

thats about it for now. oh, at this very precious age your at now trolls will start to try to ruin your life. yes its not a disney thing the real world has trolls also. its best that u run away from them right now until your committed to bs chats where u waste each others time. at the dance on friday night, dont use a condom. its more fun and worth it in the long run to get that feeling early so your agressive in college with that ****.
I have so much respect for u right now hahahaha

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

2) 04
3)gampel, wish the state would knock xl down and stop the 2 way bull ****. build a 15k barn for bball and puck in storrs downtown should be the gaol down the road

BY user guide

thats about it for now. oh, at this very precious age your at now trolls will start to try to ruin your life. yes its not a disney thing the real world has trolls also. its best that u run away from them right now until your committed to bs chats where u waste each others time. at the dance on friday night, dont use a condom. its more fun and worth it in the long run to get that feeling early so your agressive in college with that ****.

This was your funniest post in a long time. I like Rashad even more now. Also, HFD is right on the money with Whaler or SouthTampaBill (don't be surprised if you type it and it ends up saying "SouthSyracuseBill", because the Tampa-to-Syracuse word-conversion glitch is completely the Boneyard's). Don't let trolls bring you down, even if it's me. Also, wear $#king condom!!! Nobody likes it when it burns while you pee... :oops:

Reaction Score
Brings back memories of Soupy Sales telling kids to go into their moms pocket books and sending the item matching what he was holding in his hands. And kids sent him monies. They suspended his show two weeks for that stunt.

You really dated yourself there.

Reaction Score
06 may have had more talent, best team was 04.

I'm hard pressed to say 2004 was better than 1999 going 34-2. They walked on the court and you just knew they were going to win every time

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I have so much respect for u right now hahahaha

you will prob lose that feeling quick

This was your funniest post in a long time. I like Rashad even more now. Also, HFD is right on the money with Whaler or SouthTampaBill (don't be surprised if you type it and it ends up saying "SouthSyracuseBill", because the Tampa-to-Syracuse word-conversion glitch is completely the Boneyard's). Don't let trolls bring you down, even if it's me. Also, wear $#king condom!!! Nobody likes it when it burns while you pee... :oops:

im going to argue the condom point! he said hes like 14 or something right? no girl that age has that issue yet so his PP will be just fine unlike our PP issue. completely different. basically lets play by this rule. if its her first time then go for it, if not then drink first so its not just bad decision and u have a excuse for it.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
This was your funniest post in a long time. I like Rashad even more now. Also, HFD is right on the money ....Also, wear $#king condom!!! Nobody likes it when it burns while you pee... :oops:

See now this is a Boneyard thread. I'm now ashamed for not making the 'new member' joke that came to mind in response to the title.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Well, this got creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads