NCAA tourney thread - Regionals | Page 5 | The Boneyard

NCAA tourney thread - Regionals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Notre dame fouled their way to a win. Disgraceful reffing.

There had to be a half dozen ND fouls in the last 30 seconds that weren't called and it sure looked like a travel on that last steal. I counted at least 4 steps after the steal.

Reaction Score
There had to be a half dozen ND fouls in the last 30 seconds that weren't called and it sure looked like a travel on that last steal. I counted at least 4 steps after the steal.

On the first steal, ND literally wrapped both hands around the Wisconsin player. On the second, Jackson fully extended his arm to push the Wisconsin player away from the ball. You maybe able to get away using a shoulder to out-muscle a player away from the ball; but, fully extending the arm has to be called every time. Oh, and on Wisconsin's missed lay-up, there was contact over the back from behind on the shooter. Wisconsin may have lost the game by not shooting well; but, the refs handed the game to the Irish on a silver platter.

And like every other NCAA game so far, the announcing crew said zip.

Reaction Score
How did they not call a foul on that play with Nigel Hayes? They tackled him.

Not sure about that, he had already lost the ball when he was run into by Jackson who was going after a loose ball. Not sure if it was a foul.

I will say this, much like we did in the Colorado game, why the hell did they throw it into the corner, trap heaven? Stupid coaching and players.

Reaction Score
I'm as nervous for this Gonzaga/'Cuse game as I am for most UConn games. I want the Zags to *****ng rip them apart.

SHOOT THEM OUT OF THE ZONEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Reaction Score
Gonzaga looked like they might go up by 20, but I guess we are the only team that lets it get that out of hand before buckling down.

Reaction Score
I wouild be willing to bet that the zags play against zones all season long in the WCC

Reaction Score
Would like to see Wiljer make it to the final 4 and thumb his nose at calipari and uk

Reaction Score
Gonzaga. I haven't seen a team be so goshdarn cowardly with the ball. They break the zone down every single possession, but then they are scared to shoot or they see ghosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom