NCAA tournament update | Page 12 | The Boneyard

NCAA tournament update

Reaction Score
Dookie Jay Williams running his mouth on ESPN about they should shut down the tournament- he’s such a cornball - so annoying Shut up. Let the proper people handle things accordingly

Reaction Score
Another one!. Not only is it the glorified flu (despite all evidence pointing to the contrary) it's also a huge ploy to enrich "elites". SMH
The fear is indeed being used to enrich the elites. As is done wing everything. The “elites” used fear to go to war. They use whatever they can. You can shake your head all you want. It’s a fact. My point of calling it a glorified flu wasn’t to imply it doesn’t have differences that may make it more of a problem. My point was that 97% of the population won’t be able to tell the freakin difference if they’re infected with it. They won’t die. Quarantine yourself, sanitize your surroundings and use common sense. If we all do that, this will be held in control until the vaccine is found. Which will happen sooner than most think imo

Reaction Score
The fear is indeed being used to enrich the elites. As is done wing everything. The “elites” used fear to go to war. They use whatever they can. You can shake your head all you want. It’s a fact. My point of calling it a glorified flu wasn’t to imply it doesn’t have differences that may make it more of a problem. My point was that 97% of the population won’t be able to tell the freakin difference if they’re infected with it. They won’t die. Quarantine yourself, sanitize your surroundings and use common sense. If we all do that, this will be held in control until the vaccine is found. Which will happen sooner than most think imo
Yes, there is a group of elites that met and decided to short the entire economy so they’ve enlisted the entire medical world to help drop the markets. I assume you’ve added tin foil hat to your precautions.

Reaction Score
Not particularly. They tend to mumble, have white paste around the sides of their mouths and take a long time at checkout lines.
Yet, most people hope to become one someday...consider the alternative

Reaction Score
Yes, there is a group of elites that met and decided to short the entire economy so they’ve enlisted the entire medical world to help drop the markets. I assume you’ve added tin foil hat to your precautions.
Some of you are incredibly dumb and lack reading comprehension. Nowhere did I state that this is a conspiracy or that someone is orchestrating this. What I’ve said repeatedly is that they have no interest in calming the fears of the people. If you disagree with that, idk what to tell you. It’s easy to file everything that you disagree with under the “tin foil hat” category. But history is on my side. Our government and the “elites”(people with global influence due to money) have always and are still using people fears, tragedy, and lack of information to make profit. You’re trying way to hard to make my point something it isn’t.

Reaction Score
Some of you are incredibly dumb and lack reading comprehension. Nowhere did I state that this is a conspiracy or that someone is orchestrating this. What I’ve said repeatedly is that they have no interest in calming the fears of the people. If you disagree with that, idk what to tell you. It’s easy to file everything that you disagree with under the “tin foil hat” category. But history is on my side. Our government and the “elites”(people with global influence do to money) have always and are still using people fears and lack of information to make profit.
You need to just stop talking my man. You’re speaking from a place of complete ignorance at this point. This is a very serious health pandemic that is being treated as such. The day to day impacts are negative to everyone.

Reaction Score
You need to just stop talking my man. You’re speaking from a place of complete ignorance at this point. This is a very serious health pandemic that is being treated as such. The day to day impacts are negative to everyone.
You haven’t and can not refute anything I’ve said. Because it’s the truth. Who said this isn’t serious? Reply to someone else who made that point. If you think the media or the government care at all about people being assured then you’re ignorant. They profit of a mayhem and fear. Take a history class.

Reaction Score
You haven’t and can not refute anything I’ve said. Because it’s the truth. Who said this isn’t serious? Reply to someone else who made that point. If you think the media or the government care at all about people being assured then you’re ignorant. They profit of a mayhem and fear. Take a history class.
Who is profiting and how? Please give me an example. Is this a conspiracy perpetrated by 3M and Lysol? Basically every industry is taking a huge hit right now with massive supply chain and manufacturing disruptions and a tourism industry that has basically evaporated overnight. Please just stop talking. Your nonsense is not useful to anyone.

Reaction Score
Who is profiting and how? Please give me an example. Is this a conspiracy perpetrated by 3M and Lysol? Basically every industry is taking a huge hit right now with massive supply chain and manufacturing disruptions and a tourism industry that has basically evaporated overnight. Please just stop talking. Your nonsense is not useful to anyone.
Lol, yet I’m ignorant. Good God. The pharmaceutical companies are not taking a big hit. The media companies are not taking a big hit. Facebook, Amazon, google are not taking big hits. I can go on but I don’t have the energy. I quit. Go ahead and panic

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Just won’t be the same if that happens.
My son owns a Italian restaurant in Savannah. He was wondering what is going to happen. Well the mayor cancelled the the St. Patty's parade. However, it is still a huge draw. There still will be thousands roaming the city. So?

Reaction Score
Some of the people who have it but haven't tested positive or shown symptoms yet will eventually die... The testing can't keep up with the spread.
I would disagree as they aren’t going to die upon contact but will develop symptoms requiring medical care thus being tested, unless they have a heart attack or get hit by a car.

Reaction Score
You did when you called it a glorified flu

Reaction Score
So let's say you can magically snap your fingers and make everyone precisely as calm and unafraid as you deem appropriate.

How does that manifest itself? Fans at sporting events? Is that really what this is still about? Or do you have any concrete point at all.

Reaction Score
So let's say you can magically snap your fingers and make everyone precisely as calm and unafraid as you deem appropriate.

How does that manifest itself? Fans at sporting events? Is that really what this is still about? Or do you have any concrete point at all.
No. I think it’s more beneficial to have a calm informed public instead of an afraid one. I’ve made my point. I’m done

Reaction Score
Lol, yet I’m ignorant. Good God. The pharmaceutical companies are not taking a big hit. The media companies are not taking a big hit. Facebook, Amazon, google are not taking big hits. I can go on but I don’t have the energy. I quit. Go ahead and panic
Facebook is down 27% since mid-January. Amazon is down 20+% since mid-February. Google is down 25% since mid-February. Heck even the pharma industry isn’t doing great. Both Merck and Eli Lilly amongst others are down since mid January because news flash, pandemic vaccines do not exactly have great economics. I’m done with this conversation but I hope you can realize that every point you just made was easily proven to be dead wrong and just stop talking.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
At this point, he'd fit in better playing rookie Robin to a PC fan's veteran Batman in another forum, making outrageous statements, adding new stuff as he goes along, stirring the pot, tap dancing, and arguing, "That's not what I said, that's not what I meant, you can't prove me wrong, idk what to tell you, lol, you people are idiots, I'm the one who knows," and believing himself.

He misoverestimates his reach AND his grasp. Noam Chomsky weeps.

Reaction Score
At this point, he'd fit in better playing rookie Robin to a PC fan's veteran Batman in another forum, making outrageous statements, adding new stuff as he goes along, stirring the pot, tap dancing, and arguing, "That's not what I said, that's not what I meant, you can't prove me wrong, idk what to tell you, lol, you people are idiots, I'm the one who knows," and believing himself.

I see you clearly want me to respond to you lmfaoo. So hi

Reaction Score
Facebook is down 27% since mid-January. Amazon is down 20+% since mid-February. Google is down 25% since mid-February. Heck even the pharma industry isn’t doing great. Both Merck and Eli Lilly amongst others are down since mid January because news flash, pandemic vaccines do not exactly have great economics. I’m done with this conversation but I hope you can realize that every point you just made was easily proven to be dead wrong and just stop talking.
Ok. You got it. I promise I’m done. This isn’t a conversation I care to have through text any longer. Stay healthy and stay safe.

Reaction Score

Never let facts get in the way of a good story, am I right?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom