NC State Post Game Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

NC State Post Game Thread

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
WOW!!!!!!!!

I'm exhausted. What a game - back and forth, back and forth.

All the best to Dorka. The replay told me all I needed to know.

Heading for the cabinet. It's time for a bourbon!!!

Cheers all.

On to the Final Four.

Reaction Score
Paige is so solid...really clutch. Congrats on a great win. I was thinking NC State was a bit overrated, but they were the proverbial cockroach.
I wish this game was located elsewhere; I don't think it factored in, but the detractors will point it out. Good luck in the Final Four!

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
I doubt that you would find a cardiologist in the Northern Hemisphere to agree with you.
This was a great game for the cardiology racket!!

Kat

Reaction Score
Hearing Dorka, on the floor, crying, made me cry. I expected this game to be close but wow. I want them to go all the way, of course, but don't need any more from this great group of players--this was so inspirational. So much heart in these young women, so much strength.

Reaction Score
I'll admit, when it went to the first OT I thought the Huskies were spent, but Paige was all world. Also Azzi may not have shot that well, but her poise and calm demeanor shone through all night. That shuffle pass to Edwards was great, and speaking of AE like Geno said, that put back was HUGE! Props to the seniors, they battled all night and how fitting for Christyn to score the game winning basket.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom