NC State Post Game Thread | The Boneyard

NC State Post Game Thread

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I'm exhausted.

I cannot begin to imagine how the team feels.

NC State were like zombies - they would NOT die (thank you Ken @MilfordHusky for that analogy)

I think maybe Paige is 100% back. Just a gutty effort by the entire team. And gutted for Dorka. This one is for you!

Their post players were beasts, bur our guards were beast-ier. Clutch performances across the board. Don't even have the bandwidth to discuss anyone specific. Just so grateful for the team and so happy for them and so happy for the fans.

On to the final 4 baby!!!

Reaction Score
Great win after 2 OT. Thank you Paige ...

Screenshot (16).png

Reaction Score
My blood pressure...

Paige went NPOY mode. Christyn went up big! Azzi's poise down the stretch. The dramatics. The hysterics. Double OT. 14 straight Final Fours. Geno's mind to put Evina in who had the great assist to Christyn. NC State is a great team, no hype there.

Having Christyn, Azzi and Paige was the biggest difference. Those three guards made free throws, shots and just sublime. Paige showed why down the stretch you just one supernova superstar to go off. On to the Final Four, see you soon Tara!

Reaction Score
What they went through during the season showed today and finally winning in OT in the tournament!

Sad for Dorka. There was a noticeable drop in energy after her injury but they picked themselves up and held nerve to win. Paige and Azzi did come up big

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom