NBA Summer League | Page 2 | The Boneyard

NBA Summer League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Bazz still seems a step slow. Think he'll need a few more games to adjust to the new level of speed.

Reaction Score
Bazz just had a sick dime that he dropped b/w Plumlee's legs

Reaction Score
Shabazz making Justin Hamilton look like an all-star

Reaction Score
Shabazz's passing skills are on full-display right now. He is putting lobs in perfect places, sliding between-the-legs touch passes in there, throwing one-handed darts and hitting guys in full stride, and just now he made a gorgeous two-handed bounce pass in transition. He's in full control of the game right now.

Reaction Score
Shabazz's passing skills are on full-display right now. He is putting lobs in perfect places, sliding between-the-legs touch passes in there, throwing one-handed darts and hitting guys in full stride, and just now he made a gorgeous two-handed bounce pass in transition. He's in full control of the game right now.
looks like he got tired in the last minute of the half, few dumb decisions. doesn't take away from the table setting he did in this 50+ point half. the heat actual run nba offense, a lot of these summer league teams are playing pick up.

Reaction Score
Bazz is going to surprise everyone in the league, all this talk about him being a solid back up point guard is nonsense. Bazz will be a starting point guard, people will probably jump all over me but he reminds me of Chris Paul.

Reaction Score
on a non Bazz note, Marquise Teague still doesn't look anything like an NBA player, how is he still in the league? Teague and Daniel Orton are examples of kids getting a boost just because they went to Kentucky.

Reaction Score
10 pts 5-10 shooting 6 assists in the 3rd. He's gonna be fine. Nice "Euro "step. Getting some blow with 4 to go in the 3rd.

Reaction Score
an area that still needs cleaning up, turnovers, way too many that are unforced.

Reaction Score
an area that still needs cleaning up, turnovers, way too many that are unforced.

These games are so unstructured and loosely officiated, to the extent that the trial officials can't keep up with the pace a lot of the time OR they focus on the less important things, that turnovers can be a very misleading stat when looked at in a vacuum.

Reaction Score
He was interviewed after the game. Wow, he is an unbelievable representation of UConn. Everybody loves him. He has such poise with the media. I'm so proud of him and can not wait to see his career play out.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Giffey has not left the bench in two games. Disappointing, but he will do fine in Europe.

Reaction Score
Nets played 3 games in a row, 2 back to back blowout losses, and they couldn't give Kromah a quick run?

Reaction Score
Bazz is going to surprise everyone in the league, all this talk about him being a solid back up point guard is nonsense. Bazz will be a starting point guard, people will probably jump all over me but he reminds me of Chris Paul.

I say the same thing all the time. they both have the same movements. Neither is overly athletic, but both are extremely crafty and use the same head/ shoulder/ ball fakes. They even make the same "skip" bounce pass where they lift the off leg and then the ball high over their head for the high entry bounce pass. They really do move very similarly if that makes sense. Glad someone else sees that comparison

Reaction Score
it goes without saying that I love Bazz, but he's nowhere near as quick as even the diminished CP3 after the meniscus issues, let alone what he was in his early 2os.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom