NBA Summer League | Page 4 | The Boneyard

NBA Summer League

Reaction Score
We already know he can dominate summer league or the g league. Shooting in regular season is his ticket to the big second contract IMO.
His chance at a big second contract is laugh out loud ridiculous. What GM would consider a contract for a dude that has played barely 40 pro games? He has shown nothing. Lots of dudes can score in hte G League or the summer league - that is proven. Bouk is playing for his career not a big second year contract.

Reaction Score
His chance at a big second contract is laugh out loud ridiculous. What GM would consider a contract for a dude that has played barely 40 pro games? He has shown nothing. Lots of dudes can score in hte G League or the summer league - that is proven. Bouk is playing for his career not a big second year contract.

I never said it was likely. But regular season play is the only thing that will keep him in the league.

Reaction Score
I never said it was likely. But regular season play is the only thing that will keep him in the league.

Inconsistent on court play with off court issues is not a good combo. The one thing he has going for him is everyone who leaves Charlotte seems to be productive on their next team.

Reaction Score
Bouknight was looking a little better today but rolled his ankle a few minutes ago and haven't seen him since. Hopefully he gets run in the 2nd half.

Reaction Score
I know Jordan Poole and Lester Quinones are very tight but it's kinda spooky how similar their play styles and mannerisms are, damn near copies of each other. I didn't think alot of Quinones at Memphis but he looks like an NBA player now, tore up the GLeague and is now killing it in SL.

caw

Reaction Score
Not sure why when the #2 pick was a complete no show. He has bust written all over him.
Not sure who is worse so far, Nick Smith or Miller. Both are yuck.

Really want to see Scoot play against NBA comp. I think the Hornets may have made a mistake (shocking).

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score

Really want to see Scoot play against NBA comp. I think the Hornets may have made a mistake (shocking).
Nick wasn’t terrible today. 14, 5, and 4. I don’t think he’ll be good though either. He won’t fit next to Lamelo.

Hornets definitely made a mistake going with Miller trying to go with fit over talent.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Because he's a lottery pick playing his third season in the Summer League and he still doesn't look like he does anything well at this level.
He gets to the hoop pretty well. He just takes 5 dribbles before attacking or settle for 6 threes instead.

For some reason either no one has taught him or he doesn’t listen to someone telling him to just get the hall and go. I’ve hardly seen him stopped when he drives.

No on could shoot today for Charlotte. He’s the only one who kept doing it though.

Reaction Score

Classic MJ. It’s almost embarrassing how terrible he was as a decision maker. The absolute worst.

Reaction Score
Hope he’s saved his money. He’ll need it.
His decision making is horrible in all other aspects of his life…It would be a huge surprise if he’s made good financial decisions.

Reaction Score
I know Jordan Poole and Lester Quinones are very tight but it's kinda spooky how similar their play styles and mannerisms are, damn near copies of each other. I didn't think alot of Quinones at Memphis but he looks like an NBA player now, tore up the GLeague and is now killing it in SL.
Speaking of Lester Quinones and tight:
1688609443453.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom