NBA Summer League | Page 2 | The Boneyard

NBA Summer League

Reaction Score
I wonder why Whaley isn't in the Summer League this year. He played well in the G-League last season and things wrapped up for his team in Mexico in June.

Reaction Score
Was just looking at the Charlotte summer league roster and was sad to see Whaley wasn’t still hanging around. Seemed like he did alright in Greensboro for them but they must not have not seen a lot of upside

Reaction Score
Was just looking at the Charlotte summer league roster and was sad to see Whaley wasn’t still hanging around. Seemed like he did alright in Greensboro for them but they must not have not seen a lot of upside
Had the same thought, he played well this year in the g league.

Reaction Score
Really hope Bouk starts turning it around. So much talent if he can put it together. He’s going to have to play like the best player on the team to have a shot at making the roster.
when he actually got real playing time due to attrition, he was balling. i didn’t know that dude was capable of hitting 3’s at that clip. def worked on his game

Reaction Score
FYI Bouknight (and Brandon Miller) are on ESPN right now against the Spurs

No Victor on the floor, maybe he's not playing in the summer league?

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
FYI Bouknight (and Brandon Miller) are on ESPN right now against the Spurs

No Victor on the floor, maybe he's not playing in the summer league?
He might just wait until Vegas to make his debut.

Reaction Score
He might just wait until Vegas to make his debut.
Makes sense, I just learned that right now is just a mini event before Vegas. Seems they don't need him for the next few days though, Spurs are absolutely smoking the Hornets lol

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Makes sense, I just learned that right now is just a mini event before Vegas. Seems they don't need him for the next few days though, Spurs are absolutely smoking the Hornets lol
Yeah the hornets look terrible. Rookies are super unimpressive and Bouknight isn’t being aggressive at all.

Hopefully he’s just saving himself for Vegas. Lol

Miller does not look like a #2 pick at all.

Reaction Score
Yeah the hornets look terrible. Rookies are super unimpressive and Bouknight isn’t being aggressive at all.

Hopefully he’s just saving himself for Vegas. Lol

Miller does not look like a #2 pick at all.
Yeah, super ugly. The Hornets (especially Miller) just do not look like NBA players right now lol

I can see how a player with his build would need time to adjust. I'm sure he'll figure it out, and playing with Lamelo Ball will help. It's game 1 so it will probably just go up from here

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Whaley mighta decided to take an overseas contract instead of wallowing away in the G league. Can’t say I blame him.

Reaction Score
Whaley mighta decided to take an overseas contract instead of wallowing away in the G league. Can’t say I blame him.
He's playing in Mexico which isn't known for shelling out big money.

Charlotte had a roughhhh first quarter. Miller and McGowens are both like -20 or something and Bouk didn't do anything of note either. They could really use some of those guys turning the corner

Reaction Score
He's playing in Mexico which isn't known for shelling out big money.

Charlotte had a roughhhh first quarter. Miller and McGowens are both like -20 or something and Bouk didn't do anything of note either. They could really use some of those guys turning the corner
Mexican season ended last month

Reaction Score
remember drummond being so dominant summer league, that they closed shop with him. hoping that for hawk.

Reaction Score
Didn't he just sign in late April though? I figured he'd be planning on sticking around longer than 2 months
That's pretty common for foreign leagues. Giffey played for Murcia for less than a month

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Yeah, super ugly. The Hornets (especially Miller) just do not look like NBA players right now lol

I can see how a player with his build would need time to adjust. I'm sure he'll figure it out, and playing with Lamelo Ball will help. It's game 1 so it will probably just go up from here
He has a similar build to PG. I’m just not sure how he gets PT over Gordon Hayward or Kelly Oubre right now. He looks like he needs a lot of S&C.

Reaction Score
B9A7F7B4-859C-4850-9C84-4100854173BE.gif

Reaction Score
Didn't he just sign in late April though? I figured he'd be planning on sticking around longer than 2 months
His team won the championship. Astros de Jalisco. I figured the timing was such that he'd be playing in the summer league. Maybe he'll be back in the G-League or land in training camp for someone. He said in a recent interview he planned to take two seasons trying to make the nba

Reaction Score
I know these takes are really stupid 100% of the time, but I really think last year's UConn team would beat the dumpster fire that Charlotte put on the court tonight

Reaction Score
bouk is pretty much the veteran/ leader of this team:….not a good look

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom