• sixers

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • celtics

Votes: 65 82.3%

• Total voters

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Hate to but (not really), but Jokic was going against a pretty top heavy Suns team with Ayton as his matchup (and his backup a lot of times cause Ayton was so bad). Embiid is going against the best defensive defensive front court in the NBA. It’s not an apples to apples comparison.

Regardless, Jokic is incredible and I’ve never seen someone make getting triple doubles look so easy by just making the right play.

It’s looking like it may be Lakers vs Nuggets WCF and I’m so looking forward to the AD vs Jokic matchup. Think both players should be motivated (not that Jokic needs it but AD sure does) to bring their A game.

Reaction Score
Hate to but (not really), but Jokic was going against a pretty top heavy Suns team with Ayton as his matchup (and his backup a lot of times cause Ayton was so bad). Embiid is going against the best defensive defensive front court in the NBA. It’s not an apples to apples comparison.

Regardless, Jokic is incredible and I’ve never seen someone make getting triple doubles look so easy by just making the right play.

It’s looking like it may be Lakers vs Nuggets WCF and I’m so looking forward to the AD vs Jokic matchup. Think both players should be motivated (not that Jokic needs it but AD sure does) to bring their A game.
Anthony Davis is the best defensive front court in the league by himself. He does what Clingan did to everyone we played this year

Reaction Score
I wonder what moves Golden State will make this offseason. Poole and Thompson sucked this series. When Davis plays well the Lakers are tough to beat. When he plays at his valley the Lakers are very beatable

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Celtics vs Sixers will now be at 3:30 Sunday on ABC.

Reaction Score
I wonder what moves Golden State will make this offseason. Poole and Thompson sucked this series. When Davis plays well the Lakers are tough to beat. When he plays at his valley the Lakers are very beatable
And Draymond’s contract is up. Plenty of people think he’s done

Reaction Score
WTF was with that Green-Schroder situation

One in the first quarter - Schroder taunting in Draymond's face, Draymond shoved him. Technical on Schroder, nothing for Draymond = Curry took a technical FT

One in the third quarter - Schroder got in Draymond's face again, Draymond pushed the ball into Schroder's face. Double technical, no FTs. It was late and I wasn't sober so memory might not be great here, but I think Curry thought it was only a T on Schroder so got up to go take a FT but never actually did it

All 3 technicals were weak imo

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Suns fire Monty Williams. While a bad decision on its own, it gets even stupider considering he is the front runner for the Bucks job and the Bucks may have been willing to buy out his contract if Phoenix had just waited.

Reaction Score
Suns fire Monty Williams. While a bad decision on its own, it gets even stupider considering he is the front runner for the Bucks job and the Bucks may have been willing to buy out his contract if Phoenix had just waited.
It's a bad decision on its own, but it's even worse if it's true that it was Ishbia who made the call. Owners need to let basketball people make those decisions

Reaction Score
It's a bad decision on its own, but it's even worse if it's true that it was Ishbia who made the call. Owners need to let basketball people make those decisions
It would make sense, he’s a corporate person and corporate people always need a fall guy

I would have liked to see Monty have 1 full healthy year with this current roster. He wasn’t a great coach by my eye but with a roster of Devin Booker and Kevin Durant you don’t necessarily need a great Xs and Os guy. But that’s now the top head coaching destination in the league. They’ll get whoever they want

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I think the guy thinks he's a BB person.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
It would make sense, he’s a corporate person and corporate people always need a fall guy

I would have liked to see Monty have 1 full healthy year with this current roster. He wasn’t a great coach by my eye but with a roster of Devin Booker and Kevin Durant you don’t necessarily need a great Xs and Os guy. But that’s now the top head coaching destination in the league. They’ll get whoever they want

Not so sure about this being the best job in the NBA. They have a huge cap problem, and have gutted most of their next 6 drafts. KD is a mediocre defender at best at this point in his career, and Chris Paul and Durant have each played their last full season in the NBA. You will be lucky to get 50 games out of either of them going forward. The depth they had is on Brooklyn now. and Ayton is kind of a head case. I like Booker. This kind of looks like a 45-50 win team for a couple of years until it falls off a cliff.

Reaction Score
I simulated the rest of the playoffs on what if sports and it has the Nuggets beating the Heat in 5 games.

Reaction Score
I think this is why he didn't wait:

Izzo in the NBA would be hilarious. Shades of Tarkanian.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
I think this is why he didn't wait:

Izzo in the NBA would be hilarious. Shades of Tarkanian.

Idk if we’d take more freshman but they have a great recruiting class

Reaction Score
PJ Tucker is hitting his corner 3s. Bodes very well for Philly if he's hitting his shots. He'll have them open all game so Boston can double Embiid

Reaction Score
less go
76E202C7-D0D2-4991-BB5F-BC622E270B21.gif

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32