• sixers

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • celtics

Votes: 65 82.3%

• Total voters

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Can't believe no one commented about who was in the right spot on that list.
If Ray had ended up on Shaq's lakers instead of Kobe, that team wins 5 titles instead of 3. Ray was a better teammate & a better floor spacer.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
It’s kind of unfair to judge guys by three pointers with the game on the line.

The only reason Nick did it with Steph is because that’s his MO. In Kobe’s case I think his 2s would be pretty similar though.

Reaction Score
It’s kind of unfair to judge guys by three pointers with the game on the line.

The only reason Nick did it with Steph is because that’s his MO. In Kobe’s case I think his 2s would be pretty similar though.
The 2P% is on the chart too, Kobe was 12/44 for 27%

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
The 2P% is on the chart too, Kobe was 12/44 for 27%
It’s FGs but I understand what you’re saying. It’s not in order though worst-best wise and from what’s on there, has the most made ones on the list (with the most attempts of course).

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
He isn't retired, according to him. But it furthers my point. He was ok last year and this year nobody wants him. It happens to everyone.

I guess the fact that every player gets older is some kind of point, but if you're saying LeBron and Curry are in the same boat, I don't know what to tell you.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I guess the fact that every player gets older is some kind of point, but if you're saying LeBron and Curry are in the same boat, I don't know what to tell you.
I already said LeBron is like Brady. He's just different. But it will come for him too eventually. Carmelo was a hell of a player and past mid 30s the decline can come pretty fast. Remains to be seen with Steph, he's not that old yet. Can already see it with guys like Harden.

It's not worth arguing about. The east was the better conference all year long and had better teams. This topic came up because some posters thought the west was better because they had "been there before". Was merely pointing out that age and experience work against you at some point.

I think the Celtics can win tonight and win the series, but I sure wouldn't bet on it. Can't afford another slow start.

Reaction Score
Ayton sitting out a potential elimination game when Jokic already has the Suns in hell, damn

Reaction Score
potential sixers & nuggets elimination games to advance tonite. that’s my dream finals

Reaction Score
I already said LeBron is like Brady. He's just different. But it will come for him too eventually. Carmelo was a hell of a player and past mid 30s the decline can come pretty fast. Remains to be seen with Steph, he's not that old yet. Can already see it with guys like Harden.

It's not worth arguing about. The east was the better conference all year long and had better teams. This topic came up because some posters thought the west was better because they had "been there before". Was merely pointing out that age and experience work against you at some point.

I think the Celtics can win tonight and win the series, but I sure wouldn't bet on it. Can't afford another slow start.
And the fact that the players you mentioned are just fully not over the hill.

Like, your argument is that EVENTUALLY players regress. Congrats. That’s just not the case with the group you mentioned at this point.

Reaction Score
doc - this is your last chance

you have 2 mvps on your team and maxey

wtf you doing, let’s go!

Reaction Score
i think the nba /abc would love boston/la for ratings

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

We heard you the first 5 times. Got anything else?

Reaction Score
I only tuned in at the beginning of the 4th quarter but the Celtics, other than Brogdon, don't look like they even want to play right now. Body language and energy levels are dirt poor. They're winning but they look like they've given up..very confusing

Would love to see a game 7 here but it feels like the basketball gods will reward Philly to close the game if both teams keep playing like this

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
76ers wasted two straight possessions up 2 around the 5 minute mark. Let the shot clock run down and missed contested, low percentage 3 attempts. That could be the turning point.

Reaction Score
I only tuned in at the beginning of the 4th quarter but the Celtics, other than Brogdon, don't look like they even want to play right now. Body language and energy levels are dirt poor. They're winning but they look like they've given up..very confusing

Would love to see a game 7 here but it feels like the basketball gods will reward Philly to close the game if both teams keep playing like this
Eating all the crow, well played Mr. Tatum

Reaction Score
Those Tatum 3s look like they took the Sixers soul. Celtics are weird as hell so who knows but I can't see the Sixers bouncing back in a game 7

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
All-time gag job from the Sixers. Harden & Embiid are great regular-season players, but they will be (and SHOULD be) branded playoff chokers forever* if they don't follow this choke up by winning game 7. Celtics put it on a platter for them, man.

(*) Only way to change it would be to win a title next year.

Reaction Score
Did Tatum just say; “I am humbly, one of the greatest basketball players in the world”? That’s humble.
That’s a strange statement after he just shot 5-21 in a game his team could have been eliminated.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom