NBA Draft Lottery Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

NBA Draft Lottery Thread

Reaction Score
I agree with you, hard to imagine the Lakers slipping (don't they lose next years pick to the Magic as well if they slip out of the top 3?)

It just seems that people forget that having the best odds at the top pick does not mean the odds are good.
Sixers get lakers pick next year. It's unprotected. And in 2019 it goes to the Magic.

Reaction Score
I wonder who the 76ers pick. The 1st two picks look like no brainers. Monk or Foxx?

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Fultz is that missing piece!

BUConn10

Reaction Score
And as usual you would be wrong. God you are a negative individual.
lighten up francis, the last 3 drafts have had the same theme, this year has been different.

Reaction Score
Sixers get lakers pick next year. It's unprotected. And in 2019 it goes to the Magic.

They better hope the LA free agent pull start to be a real thing again. I think Ball and Russell can fit well together. Could be an interesting core with those 2, Ingram f he pans out, and PG13.

Reaction Score
Setting up for a few Fultz Ball 1/2 I hope

That has the potential to be a legendary east/west rivalry if things go right for these kids. PLEASE

Reaction Score
lighten up francis, the last 3 drafts have had the same theme, this year has been different.
You have 3 post in this thread, 1 was about the Cs getting shafted, 2 was about an NBA conspiracy against the Celtics, and 3 was your usual whinnying about ESPN giving UK too much attention. A true joy!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I like the looks of this...

maxresdefault.jpg

BUConn10

Reaction Score
You have 3 post in this thread, 1 was about the Cs getting shafted, 2 was about an NBA conspiracy against the Celtics, and 3 your usual whinny about ESPN giving UK too much attention. A true joy!
Please put me on ignore, I can live without ever seeing you quote one of my posts again.

Reaction Score
This will reignite the IT speculation but I really think he needs to be maxed out. He is the absolute heart of the team, even if his D is terrible and if he will be a bit older towards the end of his contract. What do the C's fans think? No brainer to max him out?

BUConn10

Reaction Score
This will reignite the IT speculation but I really think he needs to be maxed out. He is the absolute heart of the team, even if his D is terrible and if he will be a bit older towards the end of his contract. What do the C's fans think? No brainer to max him out?
No way, maxing out IT and Horford is basically conceding that you dont expect to be a top 3 team ever. IT is a great player but he cant be the best player on a title team, especially defensively, at his size. I think he takes a slight discount to stay on the team he enjoys playing for, but I'd be very surprised if someone gives him a true max.

Reaction Score
Don't think its a no brainier, but I would be surprised if it does not happen. Getting the #1 pick will not affect the decision per a team rep at the combine.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Max out Gordon Hayward. Looking at it callously, I'd take Bradley over IT given you have Fultz (unless Danny does something stupid).

Reaction Score
No way, maxing out IT and Horford is basically conceding that you dont expect to be a top 3 team ever. IT is a great player but he cant be the best player on a title team, especially defensively, at his size. I think he takes a slight discount to stay on the team he enjoys playing for, but I'd be very surprised if someone gives him a true max.

If I was the GM, I wouldn't max him out so I do agree with you. I also don't think IT will take a discount and I believe he has made comments alluding to this. It is going to be a very tough decision on an emotional level.

Reaction Score
Max out Gordon Hayward.

I think they should have the space too if they dropped Olynyk. If this is wrong, blame Lowe. Danny has a crazy couple of years ahead of him. There is no way they end up with a non-great team, but they are the strong favorite to be the big guy in the East post-Lebron (and maybe concurrently) if Ainge can make a few correct moves.

Reaction Score
I didn't watch Washington all season, seems most people think Fultz is a no-brainer star and the #1 pick. My question is why do people think he'll be a star and why did Washington have such a horrendous season?

BUConn10

Reaction Score
I didn't watch Washington all season, seems most people think Fultz is a no-brainer star and the #1 pick. My question is why do people think he'll be a star and why did Washington have such a horrendous season?
He has elite size and wingspan for a PG, is athletic, is a skilled shooter from deep and midrange and is a very solid finisher, basically hes very well rounded offensively. He is more of a scoring guard than Ball but I prefer that for the Celtics.

Washington didnt make the tourney probably because they were coached by Romar, who has had several lottery picks over the years but hasnt made the dance in almost 6 straight years if i'm not mistaken.

Reaction Score
6'4ish can shoot the lights out, 5 rebounds per game, great passer doesn't have the vision Lonzo does tho. Can score at all 3 levels. He got hurt in February and missed about have the season for them. They were already a 500 team with him. So when he got hurt they just kinda imploded

Reaction Score

IT is a max player. The other people who have responded are much more judicious than the actual NBA is.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Romar was not a good coach.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom