NBA Draft Lottery Thread | The Boneyard

NBA Draft Lottery Thread

Reaction Score
Might as well get it started. Excited that I live right in Laker country. Either there is mass elation for an entire region, or the NBA and media go in to chaos

Reaction Score
Knicks will get a top 3 pick tonight, Clyde is in the house!!!

Once they do, Fultz, Ball, or Fox will be their's!!

Reaction Score
C's won't get it, it's what happens

Want Fultz bad

Only other chance is Lakers get #1 and take Ball and C's get #2

If they fall to 3-4 I'd trade down, grab assets and a shot at Allen from Texas. He's a stud.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I want chaos, that is all.

The scenario that kings end up with zero picks would be fantastically fun except for the celts getting shafted again.

Reaction Score
The scenario that kings end up with zero picks would be fantastically fun except for the celts getting shafted again.

Totally agree. I really like Buddy but Vivek is such an absolute joke. The franchise needs to be taken away from that clown.

The C' s have a 1/4 chance at the top pick so there would be no shafting. Just the odds.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Totally agree. I really like Buddy but Vivek is such an absolute joke. The franchise needs to be taken away from that clown.

The C' s have a 1/4 chance at the top pick so there would be no shafting. Just the odds.

Celts have missed out on a few generational talents because of shamelessly tanking teams.

Yes I'm bitter. No fultz isn't on the same planet as Those guys, but its a start.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score

They have the highest statistical odds at the #1 overall pick, yet they will likely pick 3rd or 4th, because there is absolutely no way the NBA lets the Lakers pick after the celtics especially when its a protected pick. I've been saying this since last years draft.

Reaction Score
Sixers probably have the most to gain with the luck of the bouncing balls. Could have two top 5 picks.

Reaction Score
Lonzo Ball declined to be interviewed by ESPN live prior to the draft lottery.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Anyone pumped for the several UK and Calipari plugs ESPN is contractually obligated to include tonight? Me too.

Reaction Score
They have the highest statistical odds at the #1 overall pick, yet they will likely pick 3rd or 4th, because there is absolutely no way the NBA lets the Lakers pick after the celtics especially when its a protected pick. I've been saying this since last years draft.

I agree with you, hard to imagine the Lakers slipping (don't they lose next years pick to the Magic as well if they slip out of the top 3?)

It just seems that people forget that having the best odds at the top pick does not mean the odds are good.

Reaction Score
And as usual you would be wrong. God you are a negative individual.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom