MSU’s Jessika Carter arrested | Page 2 | The Boneyard

MSU’s Jessika Carter arrested

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
I was once arrested after I called the police. Subway clerk wouldn't put mayonnaise on my sandwich (SERIOUSLY) because...she said I didn't ask. I had just returned from the Persian Gulf a few hours before and just wanted some "real" food. Anyhoo...the clerk forgot they had security cameras. I only wished they checked them BEFORE I was arrested and spent the weekend in jail. I haven't eaten anything from Subway or called the police since. Good luck young lady. lol
Wait a minute LOL… I need more details.

Reaction Score
Wait a minute LOL… I need more details.
I can laugh now, but it wasn't funny when it happened. I remember I kept thinking ALL WEEKEND that I actually put myself in jail. LMAO. Pretty sure she was either HIGH or "Special" because when I came in she looked shook up in appearance and she was dirty. After telling her a few times that even if I didn't ask....what's stopping her from giving me "mayonnaise". lol. She wasn't hearing it. I already had paid so I said ....look, just give me my money and I'm out. That didn't register so I said....I'll just call the cops. I went outside to a dirty PAYPHONE and called. They came like 20 minutes later. I told them what happened and they told me to stay outside while they talked to her. I knew something was up when the cop came out with the handcuffs already out....lol. She told them I threw food on her. I said...WHAT?!!!!!!!!!! The chick was stained in food and whatever else was on her when I came. If I wasn't so desperate for some "real" food...I would have never ordered. I felt like ...hey, Subway aint like some fancy restaurant or nothing. lol Anyway ...they took my *^%$ to jail. I was there all weekend because there was no bail to be had until Monday. Monday Morning...they take me to the court house and some public defender is talking about taking a plea deal for TIME. Not a FINE, but TIME for assault. I said, uh, you kidding, right? Anyway, the judge finally calls my case...and calls me....Mr. Mayonnaise. The humor didn't register right then. The cop who arrested me showed up and said to the judge that he looked at the "tape" and the girl was lying. He said her employer said...she had issues. I was fortunate to not have duty during that time or I would have been found AWOL!

Now...this doesn't even include the Yuppies in an adjacent cell who harassed me all weekend asking me about jailhouse etiquette because...."I was used to being in jail." They said they were related to JFK. lol They harrassed the cops too so on the way to the jailhouse...cop took a BREAK for coffee...tuned up the music...undid my cuffs...and told them...ask all the questions about jail now. lol When they brought us in the courthouse we were all cuffed together and they were dragging everyone and screaming that I tried to kill them. Two of them and me for two maybe three minutes. It wasn't that bad. lol

Reaction Score
Obviously we need to hear all the facts first but whatever the facts present needs to be handled accordingly.
However two lines in the story were pretty funny. The first thing was the vagueness about the victim’s history with J Carter.
“…explaining she and Carter “had some stuff going on that happened six months ago.”

“We just had a miscommunication about something,” said Williams, a 19-year-old sophomore. “And after that, she just stopped liking me.”

Second was this line.
“She’s projected as a possible top-10 WNBA draft pick.”
Hard for me to see J Carter as a WNBA top pick. I think she will be lucky to be draft.

Reaction Score
There is one article referencing the affidavit, which is kind of unbelievable. Never seen anyone hit someone from behind and give them a black eye and bloody nose.

You pretty much have to be facing them to achieve that outcome.
My brother got sucker punched one time. Knocked him out cold. Broke his nose and blackened his eye. He was standing at a urinal so I assure you they weren’t standing in front.:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I was once arrested after I called the police. Subway clerk wouldn't put mayonnaise on my sandwich (SERIOUSLY) because...she said I didn't ask. I had just returned from the Persian Gulf a few hours before and just wanted some "real" food. Anyhoo...the clerk forgot they had security cameras. I only wished they checked them BEFORE I was arrested and spent the weekend in jail. I haven't eaten anything from Subway or called the police since. Good luck young lady. lol
Sorry for your incident.
Thank you for serving.

Reaction Score
I was almost arrested in Dallas Tx for jaywalking. I worked the night shift, 3:30 pm to 11:30 pm, and was walking home. I lived downtown so naturally I walked through downtown Dallas after midnight. No one was stirring that night but me so when I came to a streetlight that was blinking don’t walk, I crossed anyway. A cop car pulled up on me about a 1/2 block later and I was questioned. Apparently there had been a breakin at a place of business and suddenly I was a suspect. That was 1961and I was 19 years old, never been so scared in my life. The cops actually took me to a holding facility and questioned me, fortunately they found the breakin guy and they let me go, did not even say sorry or take me home. Never forgot that time!

Reaction Score
My brother got sucker punched one time. Knocked him out cold. Broke his nose and blackened his eye. He was standing at a urinal so I assure you they weren’t standing in front.:rolleyes:
He must’ve pissed….someone off!

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
I can laugh now, but it wasn't funny when it happened. I remember I kept thinking ALL WEEKEND that I actually put myself in jail. LMAO. Pretty sure she was either HIGH or "Special" because when I came in she looked shook up in appearance and she was dirty. After telling her a few times that even if I didn't ask....what's stopping her from giving me "mayonnaise". lol. She wasn't hearing it. I already had paid so I said ....look, just give me my money and I'm out. That didn't register so I said....I'll just call the cops. I went outside to a dirty PAYPHONE and called. They came like 20 minutes later. I told them what happened and they told me to stay outside while they talked to her. I knew something was up when the cop came out with the handcuffs already out....lol. She told them I threw food on her. I said...WHAT?!!!!!!!!!! The chick was stained in food and whatever else was on her when I came. If I wasn't so desperate for some "real" food...I would have never ordered. I felt like ...hey, Subway aint like some fancy restaurant or nothing. lol Anyway ...they took my *^%$ to jail. I was there all weekend because there was no bail to be had until Monday. Monday Morning...they take me to the court house and some public defender is talking about taking a plea deal for TIME. Not a FINE, but TIME for assault. I said, uh, you kidding, right? Anyway, the judge finally calls my case...and calls me....Mr. Mayonnaise. The humor didn't register right then. The cop who arrested me showed up and said to the judge that he looked at the "tape" and the girl was lying. He said her employer said...she had issues. I was fortunate to not have duty during that time or I would have been found AWOL!

Now...this doesn't even include the Yuppies in an adjacent cell who harassed me all weekend asking me about jailhouse etiquette because...."I was used to being in jail." They said they were related to JFK. lol They harrassed the cops too so on the way to the jailhouse...cop took a BREAK for coffee...tuned up the music...undid my cuffs...and told them...ask all the questions about jail now. lol When they brought us in the courthouse we were all cuffed together and they were dragging everyone and screaming that I tried to kill them. Two of them and me for two maybe three minutes. It wasn't that bad. lol
Oh my god, this is the best post I’ve ever read here LOL

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

mj.gif

Reaction Score
I was arrested once for telling a cop he lacked probable cause to arrest somebody else outside a bar for fighting based on a phone call to dispatch. There had not been a fight - merely an argument with no touching.

Cop arrested me for interfering. I had not approached within 20 feet of any officer.

Released by judge the next morning. DA called me that afternoon and apologized after watching videotape. Said the officer was being reprimanded. No charges were ever filed against me or the guy the cop had been so certain had been fighting. Warrantless arrest based on hearsay telephone call to a dispatcher.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Never been arrested, but I did have a cop shine his flashlight into my car window at 2am at a McDonald's a few weeks back. He thought I was the one cussing out and making threats to the manager via the drive-through intercom :confused: I was like... all i wanted was a double cheeseburger and a hot fudge sundae :oops:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Never been arrested, but I did have a cop shine his flashlight into my car window at 2am at a McDonald's a few weeks back. He thought I was the one cussing out and making threats to the manager via the drive-through intercom :confused: I was like... all i wanted was a double cheeseburger and a hot fudge sundae :oops:
:eek: I generally don't like McDonalds but that double cheese burger hits different at 2:00 AM.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
:eek: I generally don't like McDonalds but that double cheese burger hits different at 2:00 AM.
I relate to this more than you know LOL

In my undergrad days, I had quite the reputation for drunk walking up to the drive-thru window at the Cookout in 5 Points.

Reaction Score
Nothing good happens after 2am plus everyone in their right mind knows that Jack n the box tacos are the go to am eats!! Come on TDF!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom