Montez Mathis | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Montez Mathis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone know what time he's announcing? Don't really want to be refreshing the boneyard all day tomorrow.

Reaction Score
I am hearing it is Rutgers because they are a P5 school.

Reaction Score
I am hearing it is Rutgers because they are a P5 school.

What does football have to do with it?
Virginia Tech is a "P5," why not them?
UConn, VT, et all. are all high major.
There are limits though to choosing VT and Rutgers. Those aren't hoops focused high majors - and they have to compete on the recruiting trail with MUCH bigger traditional powers. If Montez wants to play in the NCAA tournament, those schools are going to get a lot more resistance.
They'd be terrible choices.
The 24/7 crystal balls seem to suggest 90% UConn.

Reaction Score
There's been talk of Montez and Jalen Carey wanting to play together. Wonder if that comes into play here.

Reaction Score
At the beginning of the week I was feeling positive about this and now 4 days later I would be surprised if he came here.

Reaction Score
Rutty picking up a bunch more picks in last hour or 2, 5 new Rutty picks. No UConn picks since 8/1. Now 60-40 UConn, was 100% 3 days ago

I'd be pleasantly surprised m if UConn gets him at this point

Reaction Score
These guys love teasing us

Attachments

• IMG_4506.PNG
    IMG_4506.PNG
    201.5 KB · Views: 216
Reaction Score
So the crystal ball is swinging Rutgers way but he's following the whole UConn team plus a bunch of UConn legends. Anyone know if he follows Rutgers players? Recruiting is weird.

Reaction Score
So the crystal ball is swinging Rutgers way but he's following the whole UConn team plus a bunch of UConn legends. Anyone know if he follows Rutgers players? Recruiting is weird.
A couple but not nearly as many and certainly not many all at once

Reaction Score
He follows Geo Baker but I think he has been for a while. The UConn follows are brand new. Gun to my head if I had to choose between having the crystal ball in our favor or having him follow our entire team on twitter the night before commiting I'd probably take the latter.

Reaction Score
He follows Geo Baker but I think he has been for a while. The UConn follows are brand new. Gun to my head if I had to choose between having the crystal ball in our favor or having him follow our entire team on twitter the night before commiting I'd probably take the latter.
I hate recruiting. Why do I pay attention to these things.

Reaction Score
Entire team and almost every legend that he would have remembered.

Reaction Score
Since I'm bored at work I scrolled through real quick and his UConn follows seem to be KO, Men's Hoops account, Tyler Polley, Josh Carlton, Kemba, Eric Cobb, Coach Chill, Villanueva, Rip, Shabazz, Caron, Rudy, Jalen, Alterique, Mamadou, J Lamb, Emeka, Larrier, and Ricky. On the other hand I saw Geo Baker and a Rutgers assistant coach as Rutgers follows. Yada yada peak boneyard but it would seem weird to follow all those UConn players if he was going to play at Rutgers. Maybe it's just because Hobbs coached half of them so they obviously count as Rutgers players too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom