Mizzou - South Carolina | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Mizzou - South Carolina

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Maybe like one back in the 70's and early 80's, but not now with the PC services a Drill Sergeant can't even get into their whinny faces and yell at them.

She still does. All you have to do is read her lips on the bench. Hardcore stuff.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Was reported that when Wilson fouled out, Dawn didn't send in a replacement player in the allotted time.

Interesting, my wife was asking why Wilson was still in the game.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Was reported that when Wilson fouled out, Dawn didn't send in a replacement player in the allotted time.
Guess that's Dawn's way of protesting. Loved the way the crowd gave a send off as she was walking off the court.

Jim

Reaction Score
Interesting, my wife was asking why Wilson was still in the game.
Wilson wasn't in the game. She was standing at the end of the bench, but they kept pointing the camera at her.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
So where does USC (east) end up in the next poll? I'm thinking 8th.

Missouri is tougher. They lost to LSU but sans Cunningham.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Wilson wasn't in the game. She was standing at the end of the bench, but they kept pointing the camera at her.
She was still on the court, not the bench.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Can't wait to see what happens when UConn goes to SC, if they play like they did today SC has no chance.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Hey MSG, we get that you don't like Staley.

Your multiple posts to that effect have clued us in. Please consider giving it a rest.
Duly Noted

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
For what it’s worth, I like Dawn. She’s a fierce competitor and her teams reflect her personality. Reminds me a little of a short Italian coach I used to watch on the sidelines many years ago.

Reaction Score
Love seeing SC go down. Sophie Cunningham a beast. She has an interesting game. Mizzou coach is good. Wish Louisville had her. Walz can't coach team offense but he recruits well enough to stay ahead of the game. Cards did have their first successful back door play of the year today vs Va Tech. Cards beat Va Tech by 11 at home. I believe with Mariya and Cierra Johnson transfers Cards are down to 6 Mcdonalds All Americans.

Last edited:

ocoandasoc

Fan of MizzoUConn
Reaction Score
Anyone see what caused the second T on Dawn? It didn’t look like she did anything from what I could see on TV.

Dawn voiced her displeasure with what was obviously a foul on Wilson's 5th and showed up the refs by not substituting in the required time. I think she was stunned that they tee'd and ejected her, but she'd been cussing them out the whole game and they had had enough.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Cards did have their first successful back door play of the year today vs Va Tech.
They’ll certainly have an opportunity to improve after they face UConn as they will see about two dozen or so back door cuts by just about every Husky on the court. ;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
They’ll certainly have an opportunity to improve after they face UConn as they will see about a two dozen or so back door cuts by just about every Husky on the court. ;)
Oh no doubt. Geno will put on a coaching clinic like he always does vs Walz. Walz is 1-25 (for real) vs Geno and Muffet.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom