Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Staley got thrown out of the gym in Mizzou..... and there was trouble down in SC .. slurs from the stands supposedly or something like that. I love bad blood in sports.. todays players are too friendly with each other in my opinion (all sports, pro and college)
Oh, should we be insulting you more? Just let us know and we can toss a few zingers at you

Reaction Score
Tennessee fans seem up in arms about some clapping from a player?

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Good lord. The Tennessee fans are so hypersensitive. Just blow on them and they'll somersault backwards.

I seriously don't think Aldridge was clapping at Holly or the TN bench. She just happened to be over there when the play happened and she was turning around.

Maria Cornelius always has a bee in her bonnet about imagined slights.

Reaction Score
Staley got thrown out of the gym in Mizzou..... and there was trouble down in SC .. slurs from the stands supposedly or something like that. I love bad blood in sports.. todays players are too friendly with each other in my opinion (all sports, pro and college)

now now Triad, its just a college game............................for all of these wonderful young women, participation in a sporting event such as the Tennessee Missouri game is just another part of the learning experience. .................it's wonderful to see them representing their schools of higher learning in such an exemplary manner...............I really look forward to the rematch between these two marvelous universities and perhaps this time Ms Cunningham uses her forearm in a more traditional manner...............:)

Reaction Score
Good lord. The Tennessee fans are so hypersensitive. Just blow on them and they'll somersault backwards.

I seriously don't think Aldridge was clapping at Holly or the TN bench. She just happened to be over there when the play happened and she was turning around.

Maria Cornelius always has a bee in her bonnet about imagined slights.

uhhhhhh.................right..............;)

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Oh, should we be insulting you more? Just let us know and we can toss a few zingers at you

Actually..... if you are gonna toss out these..... go ahead... :p

zingers.jpg

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I made a note to @Plebe and @nwhoopfan Friday night about how the PAC12 has a overly physical team like USC and the AAC has UCF in it with NW noting each league probably has one and voila Mizzou reminds us how aggressive they have been during the Pinkerton reign.

I watched this game live and there was too much chippyness from Mizzou and the announcers at least discussed it in very mild terms (more than any did of the ND issues at least). While Cunningham is the best Mizzou player, she and her coach should aspire to play cleaner and with less questionable behavior.

Given Sophie’s history with this team (and virtually every SEC team) I can understand why any opposing team might want to “snub” high 5/hand slap with her as Sophie thinks it’s ok as the game is over and we shook hands. 1 time I can forgive, every time I cannot! As a coach, if she regularly did that to my team, I would call her out in line AND HER COACH. Alas, Holly is too nice to do that (I give her credit on that).

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Tough shakes for Rennia Davis. Last year at Missouri, she missed 1 of 3 free throws to tie the game in the closing seconds. This year she misses a 12-footer that would've won the game for Tennessee.

What a mess of the game that was.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I made a note to @Plebe and @nwhoopfan Friday night about how the PAC12 has a overly physical team like USC and the AAC has UCF in it with NW noting each league probably has one and voila Mizzou reminds us how aggressive they have been during the Pinkerton reign.
at).

In the ACC.... that team might be Georgia Tech. Cant think of any other possible contenders.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
The Lady Vols lose to an unranked team at home. Someone please check with Margo for her post game comments.
Has she recovered from her reported illness?

ocoandasoc

Fan of MizzoUConn
Reaction Score

I watched this game live and there was too much chippyness from Mizzou and the announcers at least discussed it in very mild terms (more than any did of the ND issues at least). While Cunningham is the best Mizzou player, she and her coach should aspire to play cleaner and with less questionable behavior.

Given Sophie’s history with this team (and virtually every SEC team) I can understand why any opposing team might want to “snub” high 5/hand slap with her as Sophie thinks it’s ok as the game is over and we shook hands. 1 time I can forgive, every time I cannot! As a coach, if she regularly did that to my team, I would call her out in line AND HER COACH. Alas, Holly is too nice to do that (I give her credit on that).

Most Tennessee fans would be a lot happier if Holly was a little less "nice" and a little better coach.
If you watched the game you know that Cunningham's elbow incident was inadvertent. And, by the way, she played on her high school's varsity football team (yes, the varsity boy's football team) so don't expect her to back down. Ever.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I’m not sure if you’re serious?
It was reported that she was having some physical problems earlier in the season. I think it was some Volnation posters.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
It was reported that she was having some physical problems earlier in the season. I think it was some Volnation posters.
Sorry to hear that. I love Margo’s post game analysis.

Reaction Score

I've watched too much of Cunningham to give her the benefit of the doubt. The list goes on and on with evidence of her questionable play. Last year when Mizzou played State, Cunningham shoved Bibby in the chest with both hands to get open for a last minute 3 to tie the game. This is when I had my falling out with Debbie Antonelli who praised Cunningham for getting open and criticized Bibby who was guarding her.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Most Tennessee fans would be a lot happier if Holly was a little less "nice" and a little better coach.
If you watched the game you know that Cunningham's elbow incident was inadvertent. And, by the way, she played on her high school's varsity football team (yes, the varsity boy's football team) so don't expect her to back down. Ever.

Inadvertent? Did you really say that with a straight face? That elbow was stuck up at an angle that is totally abnormal and for one reason only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom