Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
This is a big win for Missouri. They needed this because their season has been disappointing so far.

I see in the box score that Meme Jackson was 0 for 9 and finished with only 2 points. Westbrook had 16 but it came on 5 of 19 shooting.
Missouri is 13-3. We’re they expected to be better? Honest question

Reaction Score
Did you see this on TV?? If so I'll have to go back and watch it.

Whoever the adult woman was on end of bench put her hand down. Sophie doesn’t take crap from anyone and went back and confronted her. I love it. Have some class and shake hands. No surprise someone on the Tennessee payroll acted like this though.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
The Lady Vols lose to an unranked team at home. Someone please check with Margo for her post game comments.

Reaction Score
Whoever the adult woman was on end of bench put her hand down. Sophie doesn’t take crap from anyone and went back and confronted her. I love it. Have some class and shake hands. No surprise someone on the Tennessee payroll acted like this though.

Quick check of roster shows she’s Holly’s assistant. Not assistant coach. Actual assistant. Makes more sense.

IWearShoes

Mississippi State
Reaction Score
Missouri is 13-3. We’re they expected to be better? Honest question

I think it's just that they have been pretty average against the better teams on their schedule so far. 2-3 vs Top 60 kinda teams. They started the season ranked and fell out.

Reaction Score
Missouri hadn’t beaten a Top 10 club on the road since 2001.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Not a major interaction but it will definitely add fuel to the fire if these teams meet again.

Sophie Cunningham is no doubt a great player and plays with a ton of toughness and confidence, but she puts other players in danger as she regularly throws elbows (intential or not) and racks up flagrant or unsportsmanlike fouls more frequently than anyone else I've seen.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Not a major interaction but it will definitely add fuel to the fire if these teams meet again.

Sophie Cunningham is no doubt a great player and plays with a ton of toughness and confidence, but she puts other players in danger as she regularly throws elbows (intential or not) and racks up flagrant or unsportsmanlike fouls more frequently than anyone else I've seen.
Does Missouri play Notre Dame?

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Not at all, I’ve said something similar before. Holly Warlick is genuinely a nice person and is, apparently, an excellent associate head coach. But as the Head Coach, she has failed to develop her players, devise an effective offensive scheme (she’s still using PHS’s scheme from decades ago, one PHS herself had moved on from), and has failed to get her teams to play with a sense of urgency every single game.
...and hopefully, Fulmer gives her a lifetime contract..just sayin’

Reaction Score
DE3EB1AB-C73A-41A2-8D6F-7E1AD19F1455.jpeg

Who’s this player with the green hair getting all brave when Sophie’s walking away? :rolleyes:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score

Maybe
Does Missouri play Notre Dame?
If not, maybe Vince McMahon can set up a pay-per-view match on WWE between Sophie & Arike.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Not at all, I’ve said something similar before. Holly Warlick is genuinely a nice person and is, apparently, an excellent associate head coach. But as the Head Coach, she has failed to develop her players, devise an effective offensive scheme (she’s still using PHS’s scheme from decades ago, one PHS herself had moved on from), and has failed to get her teams to play with a sense of urgency every single game.
ON the flip side, she and her staff have shown themselves to be fantastic recruiters. Very few teams in the entire country have recruited better than Tennessee the past 3 years...

Reaction Score
ON the flip side, she and her staff have shown themselves to be fantastic recruiters. Very few teams in the entire country have recruited better than Tennessee the past 3 years...

True, but also nobody has recruited better than Coach Law these past 3 years...

Reaction Score

Totally agree with you..... she took her hand down... then do not walk through the line....

Agree with many at Tenn who have criticized cunning ham's over aggressiveness, but it is bush league to take hand away and not shake someones hand especially if you are an adult...

so here don't blame sophie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44