Mississippi State just got better | The Boneyard

Mississippi State just got better

Reaction Score
You beat me too it UC Baller lol i blame this one on Geno . If he would have shut up about why he dismissed her she would have most likely had to sit out . Either way congrats AEH ! Tear it up for MSU , i think they just leapfrogged Louisville and Baylor in my Preseason rankings now . They have a guard that can fill it up to relief Big T

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
giphy.gif

Reaction Score
I must have missed why she was let go, I had no clue it was even mentioned.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
I must have missed why she was let go, I had no clue it was even mentioned.

Same here. If Geno was even somewhat specific, I don’t recall it. Perhaps a topic for the PM?

Reaction Score
Same here. If Geno was even somewhat specific, I don’t recall it. Perhaps a topic for the PM?

Guess this is false news now that shes gone but was a big topic of discussion when she was dismissed. Google search will tell you all you need to know .

Reaction Score

I'm still at a loss as to why she was dismissed..............Geno told her to do something or not to do something three times and the fourth time she was out!! Exactly what she did/did not do is beyond me.............if somebody knows the truth on this but it's too personal to discuss here please PM me......

Reaction Score
I'm still at a loss as to why she was dismissed....Geno told her to do something or not to do something three times and the fourth time she was out!! Exactly what she did/did not do is beyond me...if somebody knows the truth on this but it's too personal to discuss here please PM me.

He practically trashed the kid to the media

Reaction Score
Wait, what? You're asking on a message board to be told personal information about a former player?

Stop.

I have no idea if it is personal or not............I asked if anybody knew what had actually happened and if it was something that should not be discussed on a public site that they should PM me............not sure exactly what's so terrible about that but I'm glad to hear that you never divulge private information about players via PM...............

Reaction Score
Maybe some reporter should ask the NCAA. Just a thought.

Agreed, but ...
The question is: who is the face of these decisions? I suspect no one. It's a largely nameless, faceless bureaucracy.
Yeah, there's Emmert, but I'm sure he does few interviews. And he surely isn't gonna be tripped by a question about womens' BB.

Reaction Score
A lot of the people feel that the NCAA is biased towards UConn because Shabazz Napier blatantly called them out on national TV after the 2013 National Championship game.

Reaction Score
The NCAA is headed in that direction. While I'm not a fan of that, I wouldnt mind as much if it were being applied universally. How different would things have been if Azura didnt have to sit out?

UConn would most likely be on a 6 NC streak right now.

Reaction Score
I have no idea if it is personal or not..I asked if anybody knew what had actually happened and if it was something that should not be discussed on a public site that they should PM me..not sure exactly what's so terrible about that but I'm glad to hear that you never divulge private information about players via PM.....

The Next step for Mississippi State is..

Reaction Score
I don't think it was ever said officially she was "dismissed". I think it was her choice to leave.

Reaction Score
I don't think it was ever said officially she was "dismissed". I think it was her choice to leave.

I assume, with no inside information, she was told that she was falling way short of expectations (wrt to school or effort or attitude?), and she needed to make major changes. If not, she needed to leave.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom