Merrimack Post Game Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Merrimack Post Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Check UConn+. They probably have the whole game. It ran long and they switched to the national game. I went to the game and dvred it, but it ended at 3.
I was there, too. My question is did Channel 3 switch to the national feed or did YouTubeTV?

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I was there, too. My question is did Channel 3 switch to the national feed or did YouTubeTV?
WFSB did. My dvr ends at 3. And I set it to end at 3:30 in case it ran long. The first half took forever. I would assume that YouTube used the WFSB feed.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Checked the box. We still don't know enough but blowing out an FCS team is not something we've been used to for a while so there is that. Go compete on the road at Duke for 4 quarters and threated to win the game and that will be a noteworthy milestone.
This is the first time we've looked the way we should have looked against an FCS team since Texas Southern at the dawn of P's tenure here.

This was a big step.

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
I understand the concerns about tackling, but I didn’t see it. In the first half, other than the touchdown they broke off, I thought the tackling was at least reasonable - maybe a little better than that. The second half was another story. But remember, it was the third and fourth team that took the field for nearly 25 minutes of that time. Younger. Less experienced. Probably about equal in talent to Merrimack’s first team. They still need to tackle better, but there’s time to teach them and practice.

If we kept the first teams out there, it would have been 80 - 90points.

Reaction Score
Great boost for confidence. Next week is a major step up and they need to come out executing. d has to improve. Way too many missed tackles. We are very vulnerable to the QB draw up the middle
and need better outside run contain. Let’s keep on improving and let’s take a W from Duke.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
The one thing that worries me is we created 0 turnovers today. We didn‘t have any ourselves, but we didn't grab one either.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
I missed the game and Youtube TV didn't capture it. Is there a full game replay available anywhere? Not on UConn+...

Reaction Score
I thought tackling was good. Not great but not awful. #7 made a couple of very nice sure tackles. On the takeaways, they had some drops but they were the rb falls on the football type. Their quarterbacks didn’t really throw into places where balls were getable. By their guys or ours. Plus we definitely took our foot off the gas in the 3rd quarter. Lots of backups got a good amount of pt today.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
This happen to anyone else? I have YouTube TV and the game replay stops right at 3pm. Apparently it switched to the CBS feed. I'm sure Channel 3 didn't pull the plug.
They said on the broadcast that they would switch over to the national game and to switch over to the other network that was broadcasting or UConn+ to continue to watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom