Merrimack Post Game Thread | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Merrimack Post Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Looked at Massey ratings after game and UConn up to 125 out of 134. 7of UConn's remaining opponents are rated 102 or higher and 5 of the 7 are at home. Even WF is #80 and after #34 Duke only The Fruit at #45 are double digit rankings.
The UConn team that played yesterday has a solid shot at 6 or more wins. Win the Duke game and who knows how good it can get.

Reaction Score
Looked at Massey ratings after game and UConn up to 125 out of 134. 7of UConn's remaining opponents are rated 102 or higher and 5 of the 7 are at home. Even WF is #80 and after #34 Duke only The Fruit at #45 are double digit rankings.
The UConn team that played yesterday has a solid shot at 6 or more wins. Win the Duke game and who knows how good it can get.
Wake is that bad this year? Temple must be awful too.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Bad traffic lane markings coming in and no control at all after the game. From where we usually park, the first blue lot on the left coming up Silver Lane and right turn into the stadium, getting to the far left lane when you leave means crossing 3 lanes of heavy traffic with nobody stopping the on coming traffic to allow cars to turn out of the lot. Too few drivers willing to let people merge.

Best traffic control I ever experienced in a big venue was at Hollywood Bowl in LA where several lanes had to take turns with several cars going at a time on their lane’s turn. Took a little waiting but nobody cut anyone off or prevented easy merging. It isn’t that complicated to do smart traffic flow.
Best I ever witnessed was when we went to South Bend for our win. They shutdown the entire campus and surrounding neighborhoods.

All roads lead in for the game and all roads lead out afterwards. I'm a little stoned but that's what happens.

Reaction Score
I’m thinking that not having DL Pryce Yates and DB Malik Dixon-Williams still out injured has an impact. (Durante Jones was out for the first half as well).
D will be at full strength I would imagine

Reaction Score
Knowing that we can dominate a game the way this team did on Saturday will go a long way in building some confidence in a team that desperately needed it.

With that said there are plenty of flaws that need to be addressed and it was only Merrimack. I’m not going to overreact to one win, just like I tried not to overreact to the terrible Maryland game. But damn it feels good to see them win a game like that. We’re on to Dook…

Reaction Score
Knowing that we can dominate a game the way this team did on Saturday will go a long way in building some confidence in a team that desperately needed it.

With that said there are plenty of flaws that need to be addressed and it was only Merrimack. I’m not going to overreact to one win, just like I tried not to overreact to the terrible Maryland game. But damn it feels good to see them win a game like that. We’re on to Dook…
I think knowing you can do something helps psychologically. Thats why I wanted them to go for it on 4 and 2 in the first half at maryland because I thought the TD was more valuable psychologically going forward. You go for the fg in the same scoring situation against Toledo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom