Merrimack Post Game Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Merrimack Post Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Checked the box. We still don't know enough but blowing out an FCS team is not something we've been used to for a while so there is that. Go compete on the road at Duke for 4 quarters and threated to win the game and that will be a noteworthy milestone.

Reaction Score
The team needed that performance, our fanbase needed it and most importantly and selfishly I needed that lol. One thing we have never done is have a winless season now let’s play for something.

This might be the best wrs we have ever had on a roster the fact that Porter and Buckman don’t see the field, Bell and Sheffield showed out against Maryland. I loved the uptempo offense and mixing up the run and pass, even with the backup QBs in. Let’s get our defense in order, fix the tackling asap.

Reaction Score
Just wanted to say how fortunate UConn is to have Donovan Clingan representing the school. He graciously signed autographs and took pics with everyone that came up to him, kids and adults. He finally had to leave after they put him on the big screen and the fans came scrambling. Way to get back on track Huskies. Team looked good, like they left last game in the past, even figuring in competition.
IMG_5530.jpeg

Reaction Score
We needed that.

Scoring on the first or second play on the beginning possessions was great.

Defense still kinda scares me. Merrimack had a guy with over 100 yards rushing in the 1st half.

Merrimack is not good. This is what the score should have been. Gosh, how bad is Air Force?

Reaction Score
The team needed that performance, our fanbase needed it and most importantly and selfishly I needed that lol. One thing we have never done is have a winless season now let’s play for something.

This might be the best wrs we have ever had on a roster the fact that Porter and Buckman don’t see the field, Bell and Sheffield showed out against Maryland. I loved the uptempo offense and mixing up the run and pass, even with the backup QBs in. Let’s get our defense in order, fix the tackling asap.
Alright Coach Moore!

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Just wanted to say how fortunate UConn is to have Donovan Clingan representing the school. He graciously signed autographs and took pics with everyone that came up to him, kids and adults. He finally had to leave after they put him on the big screen and the fans came scrambling. Way to get back on track Huskies. Team looked good, like they left last game in the past, even figuring in competition. View attachment 103375
Loved seeing him today. I had my Victor Rosa shirt on as well. Great day for the boys from Bristol!

Reaction Score
Just wanted to say how fortunate UConn is to have Donovan Clingan representing the school. He graciously signed autographs and took pics with everyone that came up to him, kids and adults. He finally had to leave after they put him on the big screen and the fans came scrambling. Way to get back on track Huskies. Team looked good, like they left last game in the past, even figuring in competition. View attachment 103375
Donovan might be the best kid we've ever had at UConn. He's also going to be really good in the NBA. He's going to be an asset for UConn and the state for a very long time.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Great bounce-back performance by the team and a solid atmosphere (and attendance) from the fans. Both of the aforementioned groups could have been in the dumps coming into today's game, but both showed up ready to win.

Great stuff, Husky Nation!!!

Reaction Score

I know its a prayer in the nil era but when we lose bell I'm hoping its to Sundays and not to Saturdays

Reaction Score
Great overall effort.

Yes, we played a much less talented team, but the execution on our part was good.

If we execute like this moving forward a bowl is really possible

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Great overall effort.

Yes, we played a much less talented team, but the execution on our part was good.

If we execute like this moving forward a bowl is really possible
Being able to say that they were much less talented IS the victory. We needed this to prove it to ourselves and to others...

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
This happen to anyone else? I have YouTube TV and the game replay stops right at 3pm. Apparently it switched to the CBS feed. I'm sure Channel 3 didn't pull the plug.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
This is what we should be doing. No need to apologize or say, "yes I know it was lesser competition". We should be curb stomping teams like this and we sure as heck did!!!

Glad to see our offense come out and simply roll!

Tackling will be our downfall if we can't fix it ASAP. Tight games will require stops. Can't tackle, can't get key stops.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
This happen to anyone else? I have YouTube TV and the game replay stops right at 3pm. Apparently it switched to the CBS feed. I'm sure Channel 3 didn't pull the plug.
Check UConn+. They probably have the whole game. It ran long and they switched to the national game. I went to the game and dvred it, but it ended at 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom