- Nov 15, 2016
Some thoughts on the Memphis game:
- Yea I know. Turnovers, poor shooting and defensive breakdowns make for some ugly basketball.
- Geno tried just about every player combination he could think of to get some offensive flow and defensive intensity in the first half. I was excited to see Evelyn get some early PT, but sadly she threw the ball away on her first offensive possession, and she was soon back on the bench. Sigh……
- Liv continues to be an enigma. Against a team with some size like Memphis, we need more from her.
- Don’t know if Elvis was in the building tonight, but fortunately Crystal was. She had a nice game in front of family and friends, and she was critical hitting her shots when it seemed like all her teammates were laying bricks.
- Christyn made all her layups tonight including several “High Degree of Difficulty” shots. At the same time, she was 0-3 from the arc.
- Oh well. A win is a win is a win.