2025 Recruiting: - Meleek Thomas to UConn Crystal Ball | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Meleek Thomas to UConn Crystal Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
DH is recruiting this guy for a reason. And I don't think "emptying the bank of Walton and Tyson money" would be an operable strategy.
If you read all the stuff on Acuff it's not real clear that UConn is actually recruiting him. Anyone else get that impression?

Reaction Score
For the record I'm pretty sure he's talking about Acuff and not Thomas.

I think it's a reasonable assumption on Acuff based on what we know to this point.
Yep, I would agree with Fan1978 and you that Acuff isn’t worth pursuing. Since it was a Meleek thread I assumed Fan was talking about Meleek. Acuff is far from that.

Reaction Score
You have no idea what you’re talking about. So why hasn’t he committed to the squid yet? Hasn’t it occurred to you that what he may give up in NIL from another school, he makes that up as a higher NBA draft pick and actually improves as a college player. Castle comes to mind. And Liam McNeeley chose UConn because of the program and how he will develop. Liam could have taken a bigger bag elsewhere.

Reaction Score
Castle and liam are not like this guy. Not saying he us going to Arkansas but there or similar program. I think Meleek comes to Uconn and zero chance on Acuff. If you are so confident how about we put a grand on each. I don’t personally know him but would be happy to send Waquoit 2k in escrow and you do the same.

Reaction Score
Castle and liam are not like this guy. Not saying he us going to Arkansas but there or similar program. I think Meleek comes to Uconn and zero chance on Acuff. If you are so confident how about we put a grand on each. I don’t personally know him but would be happy to send Waquoit 2k in escrow and you do the same.
Sheesh There is plenty of territory between 0% and 100% chance of Acuff coming here. We're in his final 4 so I would think our chances are greater than 0%.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Sheesh There is plenty of territory between 0% and 100% chance of Acuff coming here. We're in his final 4 so I would think our chances are greater than 0%.
Could be 0% if he’s name dropping to use as leverage. After all we’re the hottest name currently.

Reaction Score
You don’t want him or need him. Nowell is going to be an all time Uconn great for 4 years. Acuff would not start

Reaction Score
I think we both have wires crossed here. Read my post #77. When you said He’s not coming to UConn, I took it to mean Thomas wasn’t coming to us. But HooperScooper cleared the confusion up in post #77. We’re on the same page.

Reaction Score
Seems like we’re wrapping this one up
1720380733483.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members