2025 Recruiting: - Meleek Thomas Electric Trigaloo | Page 7 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Meleek Thomas Electric Trigaloo

Reaction Score
We have 1 unfilled scholly, 2 seniors, and AK and Liam are going pro. So That’s 5 open schollys for next year. However, we’ve only filled 12 schollys for the last couple years so let’s say that’s 4 open schollys.

I think staff wants 3 freshmen and 1 transfer but we’d also take 4 freshmen. How can we say no to any of these remaining targets? we fill any surprise openings next summer through the portal.
Doesn’t the roster expand to 15 next season anyways? We have room for all if they are okay without much PT. Wonder if Hurley will actually expand the roster.

Reaction Score
We're not even using 13 scholarships now so I doubt we'll suddenly start using 15 next year when rosters expand
Scholarships 13 to 15 are basically practice players. No more room for walk-ons if you use those scholarships. Personally, I'd save the money. 13 to 15 on depth aren't playing.

Reaction Score
Fwiw from Borges in his article about the Adams commitment. And you know he has good sources on this.

But the dominos are starting to fall. Adams is the first, and UConn could get commitments in the comings weeks from more than one of the following: guards Braylon Mullins, Acaden Lewis and Meleek Thomas (whom the Huskies are still recruiting, despite reports to the contrary), center Eric Reibe and power forward Niko Bundalo.

Reaction Score
Fwiw from Borges in his article about the Adams commitment. And you know he has good sources on this.

But the dominos are starting to fall. Adams is the first, and UConn could get commitments in the comings weeks from more than one of the following: guards Braylon Mullins, Acaden Lewis and Meleek Thomas (whom the Huskies are still recruiting, despite reports to the contrary), center Eric Reibe and power forward Niko Bundalo.

Be still my heart.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom