• Carr, Gusters, J Oliver, T Oliver, Ursin transfer
    • recruit Dauda decommitted
  • 2021-2 roster
    • key returnees: N Smith, Egbo, Bickle, McDaniel
    • minor returnees: Andrews, J Owens
    • frosh: none?
    • transfers: J Lewis (Ala), ?
If that's everyone, that's pretty thin
Somehow. I can't see Lewis staying. Worst time for Baylor roster to start turning over....

If they lose another one. The spotlight may start to shine in their stars.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Somehow. I can't see Lewis staying. Worst time for Baylor roster to start turning over....

If they lose another one. The spotlight may start to shine in their stars.
Jordan Lewis is the one I thought would most likely follow Mulkey to LSU . . . unless she chose Baylor for a specific graduate educational program, or is upset with Mulkey for how her departure went down right after Lewis selected Baylor.

Reaction Score
Where does this leave Baylor?
  • Departures:
    • Carrington & Didi Richards to Pros
    • Carr, Gusters, J Oliver, T Oliver, Ursin transfer
    • recruit Dauda decommitted
  • 2021-2 roster
    • key returnees: N Smith, Egbo, Bickle, McDaniel
    • minor returnees: Andrews, J Owens
    • frosh: none?
    • transfers: J Lewis (Ala), ?
If that's everyone, that's pretty thin
Leaves them with...A BIG PROBLEM.

Reaction Score

Jordan Lewis is the one I thought would most likely follow Mulkey to LSU . . . unless she chose Baylor for a specific graduate educational program, or is upset with Mulkey for how her departure went down right after Lewis selected Baylor.
LSU's problem remains very few scholarships available. 2 I believe. Almost all the sophs & jrs are dead weight. Need a few of them to enter the portal.

Reaction Score
LSU's problem remains very few scholarships available. 2 I believe. Almost all the sophs & jrs are dead weight. Need a few of them to enter the portal.
They may stay this year. And transfer afterwards. That's what I'm hoping.

Fargas added way too many dead weight players

Reaction Score
SO...if she transfers TWICE...can she still play in 2021 or does she have to wait a year?

Reaction Score
Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 8.46.23 PM.png

Lombard, Dews, Graves, J. Thomas aren't very usable. Davis and Petty have some raw talent but didn't exactly get very good coaching under Nikki. I don't want to knock on newby, she seems like a solid defender and rebounder but this team desperately needs scoring. I heard Thomas may medically retire. Not sure what to make of Payne and Shematsi though both showed flashes at times but didn't play enough for me to truly be able to evaluate.

JMO, you won't truly see a max exodus or turnover of roster until next spring. Kim won't even be at LSU until July.

Reaction Score
SO...if she transfers TWICE...can she still play in 2021 or does she have to wait a year?
She's a grad transfer. She could do what A. Copeland did. She grad transferred to LSU then got out of it and headed to Arizona after the coaching change. Although I'm not sure if she wants to do that yet. I wouldn't be opposed, I would gladly take Lewis.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
View attachment 67515
Lombard, Dews, Graves, J. Thomas aren't very usable. Davis and Petty have some raw talent but didn't exactly get very good coaching under Nikki. I don't want to knock on newby, she seems like a solid defender and rebounder but this team desperately needs scoring. I heard Thomas may medically retire. Not sure what to make of Payne and Shematsi though both showed flashes at times but didn't play enough for me to truly be able to evaluate.

JMO, you won't truly see a max exodus or turnover of roster until next spring. Kim won't even be at LSU until July.

Reaction Score

Not Davis... Nooo. She really represented LSU.

Edit. It personally stings me she's leaving because I know she has talent that could have been released. But... She would still fight for playing time... That she probably can get at ULL, Tulane, or even near her at McNesse.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Probably, but the current roster was way too big. 13 schols + 3 CV + 2 walk ons. Waaay too many mediocre players. And most of them were underclassmen. Needed to clear some room for now and future recruiting.
The only way I see it is if they are grad Transfers. It's 11 scholarships now ..

Reaction Score
Probably, but the current roster was way too big. 13 schols + 3 CV + 2 walk ons. Waaay too many mediocre players. And most of them were underclassmen. Needed to clear some room for now and future recruiting.
Might not be a bad idea to give one of the walk on players a scholarship, I believe the younger O’Neal is going to be a good one and could land at LSU eventually.

Reaction Score
Might not be a bad idea to give one of the walk on players a scholarship, I believe the younger O’Neal is going to be a good one and could land at LSU eventually.
Kim isn't going to give a scholarship to someone who isn't going to be some type of regular contributor. We are desperate enough as is to get quality bodies

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I knew Graves had stepped in it back when he said it . . .

I have always believed the decision for the free one time transfer was because it was pushed by coaches, not because it was the “right” thing to do for the students. If it wasn’t Graves pushing this it would be another coach.

Reaction Score
I knew Graves had stepped in it back when he said it . . .

Sorry but Raoul's criticism is dumb.
Circumstances change.

Someone says "I'm happy where I am. I'm not going to date anyone else."
Person gets dumped.
Is that person going back on his/her word by dating a new person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom