May recruiting thread | The Boneyard

May recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
In the last few days Aaliyah Chavez ('25) has received offers from:

Mississippi State, Michigan, Tennessee, Miami, North Carolina, Arizona, UCLA, Texas A&M, and Georgia Tech.

Reaction Score

Mississippi State, Michigan, Tennessee, Miami, North Carolina, Arizona, UCLA, Texas A&M, and Georgia Tech.
That's all? What took them so long?

Reaction Score

she's an incredible talent...............I'm curious to see just how dominant she'll be at the college level......

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
Charlie, just hoping to be around to see anything in "25. At this time Ms. Chavez is low on my priorities list. If I still have a nearly full bag of marbles in 3 years unless Chavez is a Husky it won't matter to me. I will check back in 3 years and we can have a discussion on her if she is Husky pup. ;)

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Charlie, just hoping to be around to see anything in "25. At this time Ms. Chavez is low on my priorities list. If I still have a nearly full bag of marbles in 3 years unless Chavez is a Husky it won't matter to me. I will check back in 3 years and we can have a discussion on her if she is Husky pup. ;)
I know what you mean. I'm right there with you.

Reaction Score

Has not revealed her 1 other finalist yet. I suspect she favors UCLA (talk about a missing puzzle piece) then is visiting one other school she hasn't seen the campus of as much out of state.

On video she's so impressive to me. Seems more skilled than Aaliyah Boston at that age. Has great hands. Probably better offensively than Boston was, maybe a tad shorter and slower?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Has not revealed her 1 other finalist yet. I suspect she favors UCLA (talk about a missing puzzle piece) then is visiting one other school she hasn't seen the campus of as much out of state.

On video she's so impressive to me. Seems more skilled than Aaliyah Boston at that age. Has great hands. Probably better offensively than Boston was, maybe a tad shorter and slower?
I've only seen one game of hers, against Ice and Cathedral Catholic HS and she did not impress. Perhaps developed since then. Could she be another Boston? I mean, maybe, since Boston developed quite a bit from HS. But Ice was substantially better than Breya in that game, more active, more energetic, better skills, etc.

Reaction Score
Previous post stated this wasn’t true regarding 2 finalist.

Interesting, didn't realize the date because it was just posted by the UCLA Bruin Report in a blurb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom