May non-UConn recruiting | The Boneyard

May non-UConn recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Does the NCAA have an end date for transfers this year?

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
South Carolina offered Jaloni Cambridge recently.

AAU club is FBC United, which is quietly becoming a feeder program to SC.

Reaction Score

Glad this is in the Non-UCONN recruiting thread , it as discussed that she was not formally offered only using the name for interest supposedly ? Im not sure if that's true but that was the discussion when this was posted earlier last month.

Reaction Score
Glad this is in the Non-UCONN recruiting thread , it as discussed that she was not formally offered only using the name for interest supposedly ? Im not sure if that's true but that was the discussion when this was posted earlier last month.
No one has been able to truly verify whether she had an offer from UCONN. I've been skeptical based on what I've noticed through social media as there hasn't been anything on either end where UCONN was following her or vice versa. And from what I've noticed with the insight Byers provide, if an offer had been out there, there would be more discussion about her potential there.

There also had been some skepticism from South Carolina posters as to whether she had any interest from that program from what I recall reading. Louisville seemed happy about the news as one of their ACs retweeted it. Miss State seemed to be following her and liked the post as well.

It's totally possible that all of these schools have shown interest at some point. I take anything Royal Crown posts with a grain of salt however. They're still a new program and haven't competed anywhere due to COVID. This was to be their second year and they had ambitious goals which couldn't happen due to border closures and lockdowns in Ontario. The star players they recruited in Lattimore and Day-Wilson will be at Syracuse next year, but their reputation was built while playing at Crestwood and for a different AAU team.

Todd played with Royal Crown in its first season but the team isn't anything close to what they were hoping to put out on the court this year. If anyone was able to see her play then, yes she's got great potential but how much progress has she made since 2019 - 2020 season is anyone's guess.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

After a long absence, I see a familiar School on that list

giphy.gif

Reaction Score
What do y'all think of this new group handling ESPN Hoopgurlz ? I have been waiting for them to expand the top-60 to the top-100. They haven't even updated their current list with commits that have happened and Jordana Cordio is still listed as committed to Wisconsin! Not impressed so far.

Reaction Score
ESPN has been cutting, cutting, cutting for the last couple years, and putting what's left behind the paywall. It's not just WBB Recruiting that's been cut - it's pretty much everything. ESPN used to be the go-to site for all things sports - I used to visit pretty much every day. Now I rarely bother going there.

Reaction Score
What do y'all think of this new group handling ESPN Hoopgurlz ? I have been waiting for them to expand the top-60 to the top-100. They haven't even updated their current list with commits that have happened and Jordana Cordio is still listed as committed to Wisconsin! Not impressed so far.
I'm assuming they'll make the next big update, meaning they expand the upcoming classes, sometime in the fall?

Reaction Score
It's not like the previous team had predictable, regular updates. At least the current folks have a little bit of an excuse in that COVID has complicated evaluations.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
What saddens me about the 2022 ASGR list which has 49 teams listed is only 2 are Big East and the other is, of all teams, Georgetown! If the BE wants to make hay with the P5, Meg, Doug, Tony and Joe NEED to step up and garner some recruits!
On a light note, “paging Notre Dame, paging Notre Dame, you are veering hard to irrelevancy”...I mean 49 teams listed and Ivey can’t crack that? Fortunately there’s more players too sign so not Niele has time to garner players but so does the BE set of teams (and Kim at LSU as well).

Reaction Score
No idea. Finalists were: Arizona,Florida,Georgia,Illinois,Louisville,Maryland,Michigan,
Oregon,South Carolina,Stanford,UCLA,Vanderbilt,Virginia.

Reaction Score
No idea. Finalists were: Arizona,Florida,Georgia,Illinois,Louisville,Maryland,Michigan,
Oregon,South Carolina,Stanford,UCLA,Vanderbilt,Virginia.
Just for fun, I'll say Maya Nnaji to Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger