Major (non-coaching) change happening to UConn this week | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Major (non-coaching) change happening to UConn this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sadly, the realignment board will be shut down long before any major change happens for UConn. Now, if only UConn could get the rest of the top basketball schools to monetize for themselves the $1 billion in NCAA revenue, then we're talking about major changes.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
So is this the big news? The Big East has equal access to one slot in the 6th BCS bowl along with the other dregs. Break open the Champagne! Time to celebrate our demotion to equal status with the Sun-Belt, CUSA, MWC and MAC!

Reaction Score
If this big news has something to do with the BoT, which I still doubt there is any big news, it would not be the divisions or the entry into an access bowl - whatever the hell that is. BoT's would not meet on that, nor would they likely meet and vote on a TV deal, that would be handled by the president. BoT would meet to handle individual university-specific matters, not ones that applied to the conference as a whole. Theoretically, they would only meet to approve a conference move for UConn, or something similar, but again, I doubt there's really anything to the original story at all.

Reaction Score
Announcement on Tuesday, 4:20pm.

The 4:20 meeting got off to a glorious start, but apparently everyone forgot why they were meeting so The BoT justsent out for pizza and cheese fries.

th

Reaction Score
We need to stop feeding the troll. He wins the troll of the year award. We get the suckers of the year award. Huskymedic, we need trophies please.

Reaction Score
90% of this thread was either sarcastic, about chearleaders, about what chearleaders hotter, or started off by saying "i know the op is a troll but..."

we're not suckers...we're just desperate art

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
The 4:20 meeting got off to a glorious start, but apparently everyone forgot why they were meeting so The BoT justsent out for pizza and cheese fries.

Naah. They are celebrating. Somehow they moved Memphis and Temple to the West and absorbed UCF and USF into the North. Add Navy and it's like the bad dream never happened.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
You can fart here and get six pages about your poor execution, how it's GDL fault, and if you were in another conference it would be an all-time epic fart!
You mention "fart" twice in a post, you get a "Like" from me, good sir.

Reaction Score
Here's a nice video from the BOT meeting. This video will answer all your questions. I watched it twice.

Reaction Score
Here's a nice video from the BOT meeting. This video will answer all your questions. I watched it twice.

Haha. Your embedded video's title is RickRoll'd, and it shows that guy's face. Not sure how many clicks you are going to get.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
BIG NEWS. There's going to be a split!!!!

The Department of Chemical, Materials and Biomolecular Engineering is splitting into two departments - Materials Science Engineering and Chem/Biomolecular Engineering.

Reaction Score
My guess is that if there indeed was any big news passed on to donors this week it was that the Board of Trustees is planning to give final approval to the basketball practice gym. While lots of stuff has been going on, this makes it official.

Reaction Score
My guess is that if there indeed was any big news passed on to donors this week it was that the Board of Trustees is planning to give final approval to the basketball practice gym. While lots of stuff has been going on, this makes it official.

While I do not believe there has been big news impacting UCONN leaked to "Big Donors", if there was it couldn't possibly be this news. For one thing, it was published in the courant weeks ago that ground will be broken in the spring. Secondly, the final project budget and the fact it was on the docket for this BoT was also public news weeks ago. Anyone with a computer or $1.00 could connect those dots.

Let us continue to dream.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
There was nothing of any impact discussed at the BOT meeting this week.

Feel free to chase your tails for another ten pages, though.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Like we're supposed to believe someone whose height and weight change on a regular basis. If anything, this confirms that things are in motion.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

Well, now the OP's credibility on this board is completely shot.

Reaction Score

You wouldn't be saying that if you were in the Department of Chemical, Material and Biomolecular Engineering. You woke up yesterday in that department, and by dinner you don't know where you are!

Reaction Score
You have seriously underrated the one on the far left. Like her even better than your 10.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I can't see giving any of the lower than an 8. Then again, like Mike Francesa, HFD might be a hard marka.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Conspiracy Kitty says:
Which is exactly what we'd expect you to say if in fact there was a move planned to B1G since Delaney does not tolerate leaks. Well played Fishy, very well played....wait... are you growing?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Like we're supposed to believe someone whose height and weight change on a regular basis. If anything, this confirms that things are in motion.
Never underestimate the effect HGH (especially cyber HGH) can have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom