Major (non-coaching) change happening to UConn this week | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Major (non-coaching) change happening to UConn this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
The board of trustees meets Wednesday.

They will talk about things that would bore you duck*ers silly.

And then they will have a nice lunch and go home.

Reaction Score
1. DJ Joey will become the full time play announcer? ya heard!
2. An advertisement has been bought by an anonymous donor stating, "what the hell, GDL ? -BY for change"
3. New husky tradition .....and that's another UConn....(crowd response).....DRAW PLAY!!!!
4. Marinatto announced to be head chef at the burton complex dining hall. Menu the first night: mozzarella sticks with marinara sauce, clam bake fritters, and humble pie.
5. Section 241 has now been converted to the BL recruiting lounge.
6. A chipotle and chick-fil-a are being added to the stadium in order to attract more recruits.... Someone heard it works for UGA.
7. Branch campuses starting in Germany and also in the Yukon Territory to increase fanbase.
8. The tounge on the husky will be scrapped in exchange for more fangs and blood. The runner-up choice would be the husky spitting Eagle feathers out.
9. Storrs has been added as a 2024 host city for the summer Olympics and Romney will lead the charge for inclusion.
10. Susan Herbst has created a political action committee called "Sue-per PAC13", to lobby for addition into that BCS conference.

Reaction Score
Jeremy Fowler (@JFowlerCBS)
11/11/12, 11:16 PM
Big East expects to finalize football divisions in few days. Conference meets in Chicago on Tuesday. Am told plan will be "nothing exotic"

Reaction Score
Looks like a fat guys and Chicks thread . Heres another
fat guy .jpg

Reaction Score
Seems the tv contract range was reduced to $100M tops as well...
Really think the be would be stupid to put cincy or Louisville in the west.

Reaction Score
I do believe that BoT meet and then allow the President to make announcements. Not the other way around.

Donors given hints before BoT are "informed"?

I'm thinking that the annoumcement is that, since the BY did such a phenomenal job raising money for the cardiology center, UConn has decided to name the new BB facility "Da Boneyard".

Just one tiny, itty, bitty catch. We need to raise $22,000,000 by Thanksgiving in order to make this work.

So who's in? I'll donate the first $100,000.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I'll match claver's first million.

you shouldnt joke about this. claver went to boston college university. when u grad from that school you get a job worth million asap. the guy is super rich and looks down upon you doggy university grads. hes so rich that he might just throw 1 million in the pot just to be a dick and wait for you to match.

images

Reaction Score
If I am recalling correctly, "pj" went to an Ivy League school.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

You have seriously underrated the one on the far left. Like her even better than your 10.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
Seems the tv contract range was reduced to $100M tops as well...
Really think the be would be stupid to put cincy or Louisville in the west.
I would have to think that is being done to give Memphis a natural rival and keep Temple in the east so they can better attendance numbers as well. And possibly TV numbers.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I know it's only Monday, and "this week" has a lot more days left, but... anything? Anything at all? I mean it's probably nothing, and that's fine. But what's the news?

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Are we really that irrelevant that the trolls aren't even trying? Why not a few more posts hinting at some exciting outcome? Or maybe a riddle or two. Couldn't the troll at least create multiple identities that would respond to each other to verify the rumor?

This entire thread is insulting.

Reaction Score
Are we really that irrelevant that the trolls aren't even trying? Why not a few more posts hinting at some exciting outcome? Or maybe a riddle or two. Couldn't the troll at least create multiple identities that would respond to each other to verify the rumor?

Ha... I've have considered strongly that this may be an inside job!

image.jpg

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score

I think you have to assess the measurables for the troll job. The troll job generated 4 pages of posts so far with a single post. This troll is the equivalent of an efficient offensive coordinator, maybe on the Oregon level. You're looking for more of a Boise State troll with a statue of liberty and double reverse.

Reaction Score
We're changing our uniform color from National Flag Blue to Navy Blue.

Reaction Score
I think you have to assess the measurables for the troll job. The troll job generated 4 pages of posts so far with a single post. This troll is the equivalent of an efficient offensive coordinator, maybe on the Oregon level. You're looking for more of a Boise State troll with a statue of liberty and double reverse.

You can fart here and get six pages about your poor execution, how it's GDL fault, and if you were in another conference it would be an all-time epic fart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom