Major (non-coaching) change happening to UConn this week | The Boneyard

Major (non-coaching) change happening to UConn this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
Cheerleaders?

Wearing uniforms styled after Mark Cuban's latest ahem .....controversey?.

dallas-mavs-dancers-facebook.jpg

Reaction Score
BoT's supposedly being informed this week. Some high level donors have received hints, but are left to connect the dots.

So a first time poster throws this out there and people will start going nuts. My Prediction: Uconn football will now decide to go back to 1-AA or it will be a week from tonight and there will be absolutely no news.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Hmmm thinking cap - Either good/bad news about the TV contract or good news about realignment, or... Susan Herbst saved a bunch of money by switching her insurance to Geico. Or something non-sports related I guess... Depends on what the OP was referring to as "high level donors".

On second thought it could be bad realignment news, if UConn donors travel in similar social or work circles with RU/UL people who are hearing stuff.

If I were betting I'd go with PP and/or GDL being shown the door, except OP said it was non-coaching change in the title. Aaaargh... I have to calm my nerves by lookiing at those cheerleaders some more.

I'm turning into HFD and I haven't even been drinking Red Bull vodkas.
What are the hints?
Or if we can't get the hints, can we at least get the dots?

Reaction Score
Maybe AAU...maybe new tv contract (ie: having to sign away 2nd and 3rd tier rights)....most likely just another BS conf expansion rumor.

Reaction Score
Speaking of cheerleaders, what the hell has happened to ours? Circa 2006-2008 the Kentucky board was posting photos of ours claiming we had some of the hottest. At midnight madness there must have been 5 out of 25 that passed the eye test. We have fallen pretty far on that level.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
Send them out commando style and ticket sales will perk right up

The-Dallas-Mavericks-Dancers-perform-during-halftime-of-the-Mavs-Monday-night-game-against-the-Blazers.-AP.jpg

Reaction Score
Speaking of cheerleaders, what the hell has happened to ours? Circa 2006-2008 the Kentucky board was posting photos of ours claiming we had some of the hottest. At midnight madness there must have been 5 out of 25 that passed the eye test. We have fallen pretty far on that level.
They went over to football.

Reaction Score
The OP is like starting a thread on the football board saying that Jim Tressel is replacing P and bringing Bobby Petrino as his OC.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
The OP is like starting a thread on the football board saying that Jim Tressel is replacing P and bringing Bobby Petrino as his OC.

im 100% down with that right now

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
BoT's supposedly being informed this week. Some high level donors have received hints, but are left to connect the dots.

I am a little offended that the trolls that come here aren't trying just a little bit harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom