LSU Basketball 21-22 | Page 8 | The Boneyard

LSU Basketball 21-22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If Kentucky is the third best team, conference is rough next year.
I still have A&M in the top 4. Their guard talent is excellent. They'll do fine replacing Cierra and N'dea. I agree on Kentucky. I'm surprised Howard actually stayed.

Reaction Score
I still have A&M in the top 4. Their guard talent is excellent. They'll do fine replacing Cierra and N'dea. I agree on Kentucky. I'm surprised Howard actually stayed.
I know they have Patty but who else do they have down low? Jones and Johnson were a huge part of their success the past two years. If they can’t get someone to score, rebound, and defend down low I don’t see them in the top 4 despite their guard play.

Reaction Score
I know they have Patty but who else do they have down low? Jones and Johnson were a huge part of their success the past two years. If they can’t get someone to score, rebound, and defend down low I don’t see them in the top 4 despite their guard play.
Patty, Perry, Malone, Maliyah, and Ella ... They have bodies. Mainly young. But talented.

Perry is the one I think stands out. Has potential.

Reaction Score
I probably trust Coach Blair more than I do Elzy even with Howard.

Reaction Score
Patty, Perry, Malone, Maliyah, and Ella ... They have bodies. Mainly young. But talented.

Perry is the one I think stands out. Has potential.

Meh that frontcourt is weak. The only one who is really SEC Caliber is Malone and even she will need a year to get used to the college game. Also Tofaeono transferred along with Dreimaine.

Reaction Score
Meh that frontcourt is weak. The only one who is really SEC Caliber is Malone and even she will need a year to get used to the college game. Also Tofaeono transferred along with Dreimaine.
Weak or not. Blair always had his post players ready. Now we're not comparing them to SC lol. I just think A&M will crack the top 4. Outside of SC. A lot of teams took some losses. A&M will be one that I think recovers enough.

Reaction Score
If Kentucky is the third best team, conference is rough next year.

You see contenders I don't?

if probably make Miss State and LSU the next most likely to surprise but league has lost a ton.

Reaction Score
You see contenders I don't?

if probably make Miss State and LSU the next most likely to surprise but league has lost a ton.
Like I said, I am not fully sold on Elzy yet. Maybe Kentucky is going through what A&M went through with Carter and struggle to field a cohesive team with the Howard show. Howard obviously is terrific but it seemed like something was off with them last year. For the talent they had, I was disappointed and was expecting more.

It might be better to evaluate this closer to fall when all the transfers and etc are over.

Im gonna be brutally honest.... its SC and then the rest. It could get crazy 2-9

Reaction Score
Looks like another scholarship will be opening up. Savannah Dews is looking at other schools now. Kim has trimmed down that incoming class although I think Ware and Hall are solid players.

If J. Thomas medically retires as rumored, that will be another open scholly as well.

Some of the incoming freshmen will be moving in 4 days from now.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

tenor.gif

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I'm really interested in what Mulkey does at LSU and will support her and the team.

Mulkey says she is bringing 2 players with her (Ursin & Gusters). I guess Oliver isn't going to follow her to Baton Rouge.

Reaction Score
I guess Oliver isn't going to follow her to Baton Rouge.
Trinity Oliver is a great kid but I don’t think Kim would bring someone on like that while trying to restock the talent. She could afford to at Baylor considering the elite surrounding talent but LSU doesn’t have that. Maybe I’m wrong.

Reaction Score
I think she meant it as in the two players that has committed. If anyone else transfers from Baylor. I think LSU would be in consideration.

Reaction Score
Trinity Oliver is a great kid but I don’t think Kim would bring someone on like that while trying to restock the talent. She could afford to at Baylor considering the elite surrounding talent but LSU doesn’t have that. Maybe I’m wrong.
I think Kim would lol. Now I don't think she'll be Kim's first option for the last spot though

Reaction Score
I think she meant it as in the two players that has committed. If anyone else transfers from Baylor. I think LSU would be in consideration.
I heard she was looking at Auburn. I think she might add Trinity from a depth perspective if room allows, although don't think she would be a starter.

Reaction Score
I heard she was looking at Auburn. I think she might add Trinity from a depth perspective if room allows, although don't think she would be a starter.
I agree. We still have players like Cherry and Shemasti who I think is all around better and could start at the 3. Shemasti made huge strides the last few games.

Auburn would actually be a great landing spot.

I'm honestly excited for the next season.

Reaction Score
I'm curious who the final assistant is gonna be. Probably going to be more an X and O's coach than a recruiter, although it will be interesting to see the contrast compared to Brock when it comes to recruiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom