Looking like rescheduled Providence game won't happen | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Looking like rescheduled Providence game won't happen

Reaction Score
Hurley already nixed the 02/03 game - citing scheduling issues
I think both teams want to play
It ain't happening so let's get on with our lives........................

Let's see them and their 100 fans at MSG in March where the rubber hits the road and UConn is King
No he didn't. Aren't you the number 1 critic of false reporting on this forum?

Reaction Score
They want us to validate them so badly. Why do they care that we think they’re frauds

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Amen. I don't understand this entire thread after the OP.
Late game, stuck inside because of the storm. I don’t know that it needs much more explanation than that.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

Yes, because PC fans are just so OG.

lol

Reaction Score
200.gif

Reaction Score
You know they're BIG MAD when they come on the UConn boards. Hilarious. Five tweets is all it takes to make that fanbase completely meltdown.
One PC fan who posts here pretty much every day commented. Dude, you have way to high of an opinion of trolling A game.

Reaction Score
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret, buddy: The entire reason that I post things like "Providence is ducking healthy teams" is to watch people like you lose your minds. It's hilarious. That's it. I don't get any bump in views or downloads (the PC fanbase is too small, and it's very difficult to drive people from twitter to Youtube), all I get is the joy of watching you embarrass yourself on the internet.

Some may say that makes me a loser, and they're probably right, but you're still here crying about what anyone with half a brain could see was a B- at best joke.

Have a lovely Saturday.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Ed Cooley would have been fired already

Right, wrong or indifferent, we just aim higher

Reaction Score
any friar fan who cares about getting fortunate this year is crazy. i'm all for it. we're constantly unlucky and there is plenty of time for that still to happen. I'll spare a UCONN board all the tough breaks we've had just since cooley has been here, but there have been many. this friar team is one of the best in a while with balance and depth. if they end up winning the BE regular season, they'll have to beat nova enough for me to easily ignore twitter bots calling it mickey mouse lol

I will say, everyone i know was planning on going to the game and pissed we dont get that atmosphere after 2 years of COVID. i do think the transfer portal has made it easier to compete in the big east without top recruiting classes every year, and cooley has done well there, so hopefully we're just as competitive year after year.

Reaction Score
I will answer for him because I believe I feel like he does, I'm 72 years old, at this point I really don't care what other people think as long as they don't wish me dead.

Reaction Score
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret, buddy: The entire reason that I post things like "Providence is ducking healthy teams" is to watch people like you lose your minds. It's hilarious. That's it. I don't get any bump in views or downloads (the PC fanbase is too small, and it's very difficult to drive people from twitter to Youtube), all I get is the joy of watching you embarrass yourself on the internet.

Some may say that makes me a loser, and they're probably right, but you're still here crying about what anyone with half a brain could see was a B- at best joke.

Have a lovely Saturday.
How old are you

Reaction Score
I was sure we were gonna lose to DePaul after all the confidence in this thread. Somehow avoided that fate despite playing horrible...

Reaction Score

I often agree with your posts. But at the same time I always wonder why you bother visiting this board? There is a lot of annoying folks here. What exactly draws you in?

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I often agree with your posts. But at the same time I always wonder why you bother visiting this board? There is a lot of annoying folks here. What exactly draws you in?
This board at its worst is far more entertaining than the pc board at its best.

Reaction Score
PC has a really nice team this year. Good for them. I really mean that. With that said, why do their fans care so much about the "narrative" on this board? It must be exhausting trying to control what fans of other programs think. Who cares? Get your enjoyment from watching your own team. Enjoy your successful seaaon. If you are that insecure about what other fanbases think about your program, maybe be more concerned about what happens in March rather than trying to change random peoples mind on a message board in January. If you are weirdly concerned with what fans from other programs think of your program then win in March when it matters. Earn that respect. Create your own narrative that can't be denied. UConn has done that. Not lately. Not even close. No chest puffing here, but PC has not done that in forever. Maybe this is PC's year. I for one will be the first one to say job well done if they make a run.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom