Looking good for Javonte | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Looking good for Javonte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Will hold off further comments until @Chief00 speaks
Please don’t encourage him to speak. Let him stay off the reservation. His burners will try to keep things going. Let them pass then he rides off into his looney tunes sunset.

“Dislike” this post if you pick your nose and eat it.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Who's gonna hit him with the first frowny face?
Maybe one of his sycophants could go back and smiley face all 13,000 messages, thereby returning his like/dislike ratio to the positive and making him feel safer.

Reaction Score
Can we just focus on UCONN basketball on this site and stop with all the other BS? Going on this board is not as much fun as it used to be. Too much garbage to sort through and way too much bashing of others

This is all true. Too many good posters leaving and too many dumb posters filling the void. I will say that tzzn is reinvigorating me. I have done my duty and disliked 20 old Chief posts today. Have you done your duty?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Can we just focus on UCONN basketball on this site and stop with all the other BS? Going on this board is not as much fun as it used to be. Too much garbage to sort through and way too much bashing of others
You missed an opportunity.

Too much garbage to sort through and way too much trashing of others.

Reaction Score
What if @Chief00 and @tzznandrew are actually the same person?

giphy.gif

Reaction Score

I know the kid is just trying to keep people informed but it went from around next week to maybe a little after next week. It’s so annoyingly vague why bother saying anything

Reaction Score
I know the kid is just trying to keep people informed but it went from around next week to maybe a little after next week. It’s so annoyingly vague why bother saying anything

To me this means Javonte Brown Ferguson is very unsure and this is still, for better or worse, still wide open between TAM and the good guys.

Lock of the night: over 34 points scored

ORANGE ARE DOOMED!

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I view it more of a “are you for real?” Than “dislike”.
... or sometimes, I acknowledge but don't like the facts that you noted. @UConnDan97 once wrote up a post on all the different things a like a can mean e.g., I like your post; your post is funny; I saw your post, etc. Dislikes are like that too. They can be everything from an acknowledgement of groan worthy dad humor (proud to say I've got a few of those) to "I think you are a jerk." It's best to laugh them off because in the end if you aren't laughing when reading the BY, you aren't doing it right.

Last edited:

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Those that like chief think what @tzznandrew did is weird or creepy, and those of us that aren't a fan of the guy think it's hilarious.
Is there a both option?

Reaction Score

Total theory on this, no inside information, but a few of the tea leaves to read. Cancels other OVs and closes recruiting after UCONN visit. A&M sends 3 to see him, UCONN only one. Then announced A&M is bringing in another C recruit for an OV.

Kid now pushing back his announcement date, but what also went on in the last couple of days to correspond with this? How about the person recruiting him, Kenya Hunter, out for medical leave. Could it be possible he's just waiting for Kenya to be available for his announcement/commitment?

Again, no inside information, just piecing together information we all have.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Just such a poor comment on so many levels... fitting considering the source.

I have no idea what happened to him, but so nice that you are offended by something that is a joke online. Get a sense of humor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom