Looking good for Javonte | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Looking good for Javonte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Texas A&M was 14-18 last year and fired their coach. Lost in 1st round of the SEC tournament to Miss St. Maybe you have them confused with Texas Tech?

Buzz Petersen is their new coach. Said a complete overhaul is needed. Not sure what he's able to sell about Texas A&M to get a kid from Canada to even visit, never mind strongly consider, this hot mess.
It's Buzz Williams, he has succeeded at both Marquette and Virginia Tech, and now he is back in his home state. Aggies are definitely on an upward trajectory.

Reaction Score
He got mad everyone hated his friend Jimmy Serrano so they went and started their own board.
F6B414D8-EA6D-4DB3-B68A-E251532A1CC9.jpeg

Reaction Score
Hunter being out has to hurt us here. I’m sure the selling point was hunters ability to develop bigs. Now there’s a huge question mark as to what is going on and when/if he’ll be back.
Love the sub line!!
Free bk!!!!

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Good god that is amazing

Dude quit the internet over frowny faces, after claiming he dgaf, because he’s afraid for his family

How do you come back after that lol no way @tzznandrew will be the only one if/when he returns. Hats off to you by the way my dude, you don’t see an alleged grown man break down and flee the internet over message board content very often

...although you never really did anything, which I guess is the true beauty of it all

citizenkaneapplause.gif

@tzznandrew actually spent half a year's income to hire a Chinese click farm.

Reaction Score
Thousands of times, yes.

If you were a random normal poster and someone randomly started disliking all of your stuff, I could see that as creepy.

But if you're a poster that deliberately seeks attention at all times through self aggrandizement, eponymous naming, and replying to every post that even remotely mentions you while encouraging a celebrity following, you can't be freaked out when someone deliberately gives attention, albeit negative, to all of your posts. To be honest, it's a strong, astute bit by @tzznandrew.

Reaction Score
Regarding Kenya- from what I've heard from sources I trust, this wasn't a long-term thing, this was a sudden thing. I believe Kenya may have been at practice as recently as Saturday or Sunday, going balls to the wall.

Then he wasn't feeling well.

So bringing this back to the recruit in question, if Javonte Brown Ferguson picks Texas A&M over us, it won't be because of the health of Kenya.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Backup plan- we got one.
Richie Springs +15 in muscle.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
If you were a random normal poster and someone randomly started disliking all of your stuff, I could see that as creepy.

But if you're a poster that deliberately seeks attention at all times through self aggrandizement, eponymous naming, and replying to every post that even remotely mentions you while encouraging a celebrity following, you can't be freaked out when someone deliberately gives attention, albeit negative, to all of your posts. To be honest, it's a strong, astute bit by @tzznandrew.

Everyone here is a random normal poster and a real live person. Chief does much less to draw attention to himself than the anti-chiefers do. Yes, we should all avoid being butt hurt by a message board, but tzznadrew hasn't posted anything here in ages. So for him to come out of lurker mode to do this is indeed a bit psycho. If you don't like someone's posts in general, just ignore them.

As for Javonte I don't know where he'll end up. I think it's still at UConn but clearly Buzz is putting the effort in to get him. In the end, he's a Canadian kid and we have a clear spot for him, good Bigs coach, and provide a chance for his family to see him play more easily. He seems a thoughtful kid, and I think he's smart to take his time.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
No, that's childish. If you dislike everything they post, then you aren't thinking or reading you are reacting to them personally and not based on what they said in that particular post.
Opinions are like armpits...

Your initial premise was to ignore posts you dont like. Now you are stating disliking everything. Which is it??

Is there any scenario where the dislike is acceptable for you? I bet there is.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
No, that's childish. If you dislike everything they post, then you aren't thinking or reading you are reacting to them personally and not based on what they said in that particular post.

Some would say that talking about yourself in the third person and trying to take credit for every recruiting decision because of vague posts is childish, too.

This whole situation is a rorschach test. Those that like chief think what @tzznandrew did is weird or creepy, and those of us that aren't a fan of the guy think it's hilarious. To avoid yet another thread being derailed by chief, we should probably just accept that and move on.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Opinions are like armpits...

Your initial premise was to ignore posts you dont like. Now you are stating disliking everything. Which is it??

Is there any scenario where the dislike is acceptable for you? I bet there is.

No, the premise is to ignore posters you don't like. Dislike posts you don't like. Use dislike thoughtfully based on the content of the post, not who said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom