Looking good for Javonte | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Looking good for Javonte

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
No most of here don't reflexively dislike posts and thus are, at worst, only sociopaths. Sociopaths may be impulsive, hot-tempered and erratic, they can form attachments to some people or groups.

high functioning sociopaths at that. Well, mostly.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
It’s the same as the like button, but now when you press it it gives you the option to choose a frowny face, which is the dislike.

I view it more of a “are you for real?” Than “dislike”.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Link pls

or are you just talking about the general “dislike every post” thing

Yep, but watch the progression of posts here:

gold

Reaction Score
Yep, but watch the progression of posts here:

gold
Good god that is amazing

Dude quit the internet over frowny faces, after claiming he dgaf, because he’s afraid for his family

How do you come back after that lol no way @tzznandrew will be the only one if/when he returns. Hats off to you by the way my dude, you don’t see an alleged grown man break down and flee the internet over message board content very often

...although you never really did anything, which I guess is the true beauty of it all

citizenkaneapplause.gif

Reaction Score
I'm no Chief apologist, but I'll admit I'd be very weirded out if someone went back and disliked all of my posts.
You haven’t played up some indefatigable internet persona for 8 years

if it were me, I’d just laugh

or at least not go on a tirade about the person’s mental health, claim fear for my safety, and leave the internet

people like to jump on chief that he gets exposed when a prediction doesn’t come to fruition. Nah... that thread actually exposed him

Reaction Score
I’m sorry but that thread needs to be archived. I’m not sure that, in posterity, we will be able to tell the BY story without it

There’s makers muppet (this is but legend to me)
There’s the Drummond thread
There’s HFD’s last tl;dr
There’s the conglomerate of tcf’s Senhor mojo
Then there’s The Day Chief Left These Nutcases

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Enhancement request: bulk dislike functionality.
I was thinking a Chief dislike challenge - who can post the most dislikes of old posts.

Imagine Chief opening the Boneyard and seeing several thousand Alerts - all dislikes!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You haven’t played up some indefatigable internet persona for 8 years

if it were me, I’d just laugh

or at least not go on a tirade about the person’s mental health, claim fear for my safety, and leave the internet

people like to jump on chief that he gets exposed when a prediction doesn’t come to fruition. Nah... that thread actually exposed him
The irony is that dislikes drive up your reaction score.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I was thinking a Chief dislike challenge - who can post the most dislikes of old posts.

Imagine Chief opening the Boneyard and seeing several thousand Alerts - all dislikes!
Kind of jerky, but undoubtedly pretty funny.

Reaction Score
Am I the only one not completely sold on this prospect? I’ve watched a lot of film and the only thing I can say that I really like is his frame. If I were advising him I would tell him to stay in 2021 and transfer to a competitive US prep league for his senior year. I’m just not sure we have another option...We really need a big in this class therefore I would take him to develop him but without hunter...idk.
Well, I would say Javonte we would love to have you but if not we will survive. Let's reestablish the program this season - make the tournament, we have Andre, RJ and Richard joining us next year already, hopefully Josh will be back next year - then we make next years class a huge recruiting coup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom